Options

The Garden DVD : A good show ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    theneugetheneuge Posts: 35
    The Garden concert was amazing, but the DVD didnt capture the night. I think it was one of those had to been there things. The crowd there was the best I have ever seen or heard at any concert in my life. And the setlist was definately not a fairweather fan setlist. MSG 7/8 7/9 2003 was like a pearl jam family reunion, there were around 8500 ten club members there each night and 7/8 was one of the best nights of my life, the energy there was unbelievable.
    StL 7/2/98, StL 10/11/00, NYC MSG 7/8/03, NYC MSG 7/9/03, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/2006, Bridge School 10/22/2006, Lollapalooza 08/5/06
    http://www.myspace.com/pearljamily
  • Options
    Reynaldo6Reynaldo6 Posts: 80
    Niko80 wrote:
    Whenever I watch live at the garden, I can't even get past even flow before I get bored.

Then I press menu, song selection and sonic reducer before I turn it off.

But you really cant compare this to pinkpop 1992. Thats two different bands! 03 shows can only be compared to other 03 shows!
    same here. I think the solo in even flow is a little drawn out and with the songs that follow it makes you want something faster.
    I'll wait up in the dark
    For you to speak to me
    I'll open up
    Release me
  • Options
    Fender_ManFender_Man Posts: 408
    Still can't get the "burping banjo" image out of my head from a few posts back. I see it in a "Deliverance" type setting, Mike and Stone on duelling banjos!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Fender_Man wrote:
    Still can't get the "burping banjo" image out of my head from a few posts back. I see it in a "Deliverance" type setting, Mike and Stone on duelling banjos!

that would be sweet
  • Options
    I love it!!!
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    I think it´s a great show/dvd. DTE alone makes it worth every penny!...and the fact that when I bought it i had never been to a PJ show. LATG was doing it for me! the easter eeg is sweet too.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.