Options

2016 Pearl Jam Vault #6 Vinyl .. on sale now

Comments

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    sonna said:

ffs shipping so expensive. whyyyyyy

shipping ain't expensive, it's us who are poor...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773

Amazing

Set--Sometimes, Corduroy, Hail Hail, Brain of J, In Hiding, Even Flow, Given to Fly, MFC, Not for You, Wishlist, Jeremy, Do the Evolution, Dissident, Present Tense, Spin the Black Circle, Rearviewmirror, Go
    enc 1: Elderly Woman, Better Man/(Save It For Later), Daughter/(I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts), Alive
    enc 2: Baba O'Riley

Between those two songs...
    "That's an old song, this is a new song. It's Evolution baby, see you all later."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    I was so excited to see this show! This was my first PJ show ever. I was in high school at the time and living in a safe LA suburb I remember my mom wouldn't let me go to both nights, because she didn't want me driving through Inglewood two nights in a row.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,907

sonna said:

Standard International Shipping $37.49

It's sad there is no cheaper Canadian shipping option @ the 10club store. :(
  • Options
    Gibbon to FlyGibbon to Fly Sussex, UK Posts: 74
    Does anybody know how many of these vault vinyl records they make each year? Just curious.

London Wembley Arena 29/05/2000
    Milton Keynes Bowl 11/07/2014

London O2 18/06/2018

London O2 17/07/2018

EV - London Apollo 07/06/2017. Wembley Stadium 06/07/2019.

'Pearl Jam saved me from Hair Metal!!!'

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    ordered one, entered the constest, spinning vault 3 in minutes...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    edited June 2016
    $37.49 shipping to Canada? Dang...

I bet it comes damaged too.... like every other record from Tenclub I have received.
    Post edited by TinAnt on
  • Options
    TinAnt said:

I bet it comes damaged too.... like every other record from Tenclub I have received.

Nope. Vault vinyl 10club packaging is perfection!

The shipping rate to Canada on Vault 3 was only $4.96. Man, those were the day's.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,568
    edited June 2016
    ^^^ Yeah, back then it was cheaper to Canada than it was within the US. :lol: Obviously there was a really awesome glitch for a while there.... but damn, the correction of that glitch seems to have created a new glitch at the other end of the spectrum! It sucks! I can't fucking believe I have to spend over $100 CAD for a Vault album. :disappointed:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    demetrios said:

TinAnt said:

The shipping rate to Canada on Vault 3 was only $4.96. Man, those were the day's.
    Well, they did repackage 75% of those packages to meet that standard, there were a lot sent out in shit packaging too. Ask the Europeans who got those first what type of condition they received them in.

Doesn't change the fact Tenclub's track record for delivering vinyl in good condition is shit.

• Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,543
    TinAnt said:

demetrios said:

TinAnt said:

Well, they did repackage 75% of those packages to meet that standard, there were a lot sent out in shit packaging too. Ask the Europeans who got those first what type of condition they received them in.

Doesn't change the fact Tenclub's track record for delivering vinyl in good condition is shit.

Weren't the european ones sent from a distribution center overseas? I didn't think they came from 10c.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    This might be the first vault I pass on. $88 to Canada plus the 30% exchange. It's tough especially with what looks like a standard set list
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I understand the shipping costs but standard setlist ? Thats their peak to me :lol: Love the 98 tour. Every setlist was amazing
  • Options
    Red Lukin said:

This might be the first vault I pass on. $88 to Canada plus the 30% exchange. It's tough especially with what looks like a standard set list

$113 CDN. :( Would be a miracle if the CDN dollar bounced back some 10 cents or more till August 30th.
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    Red Lukin said:

No words....
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    demetrios said:

Red Lukin said:

$113 CDN. :( Would be a miracle if the CDN dollar bounced back some 10 cents or more till August 30th.
    Need oil prices to go up.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    i'll break at the last minute im sure.... fuck $100 for one vinyl, could get 2/3 for that shipped.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    TinAnt said:

demetrios said:

TinAnt said:

I know the manufacturer sent some albums out in shit packaging for the first Vault, but 10C stopped that as soon as they could, and didn't know it would be awful, so I give them credit for how they remedied that. Ever since then they have had the manufacturer send all the vinyl back to 10c so that they can repackage it properly, and that's great (and probably costs a fair bit to do).
    I have actually always had all of my 10C stuff packaged properly and with care. Never once have I received something damaged.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

TinAnt said:

demetrios said:

TinAnt said:

Weren't the european ones sent from a distribution center overseas? I didn't think they came from 10c.
    They didn't.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    PJ_Soul said:

TinAnt said:

demetrios said:

TinAnt said:

I know the manufacturer sent some albums out in shit packaging for the first Vault, but 10C stopped that as soon as they could, and didn't know it would be awful, so I give them credit for how they remedied that. Ever since then they have had the manufacturer send all the vinyl back to 10c so that they can repackage it properly, and that's great (and probably costs a fair bit to do).
    I have actually always had all of my 10C stuff packaged properly and with care. Never once have I received something damaged.
    +1. From mystery vinyl to vaults to moonlander, lps and singles, I've never had to return one. Well except for lightning bolt but that was everyone pretty much. Mine always have been great, but I know I've seen lots of pictures of damaged stuff.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've seen some photos too, but I'm under the impression that that is pretty much always the fault of the postal carriers who destroyed the package. No? I guess some posters have been fucked up though. I was just just thinking vinyl (and oh yeah, lol, the LB debacle. But again, nothing to do with 10C packaging).
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    Definitely heard a professionally mixed version of Jeremy from this show on Sirius today. Sounded pretty freaking amazing! Excited for this vault vinyl.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    corduroy10corduroy10 Posts: 199
    demetrios said:

sonna said:

Standard International Shipping $37.49

It's sad there is no cheaper Canadian shipping option @ the 10club store. :(
    What's even more amazing/depressing is I paid $4.50 US for shipping to Canada for my Vault 3 way back when it went up. If only they could've kept that thing going!
    Barrie '98
    Saratoga Springs, Toronto '00
    Toronto, Montreal '03
    Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto '05
    Toronto I & II, Albany, Hartford, Gorge I '06
    Camden I & II, Washington DC '08
    Toronto, Chicago I '09
    Columbus, Indianapolis, Buffalo '10
    Alpine Valley I & II, Toronto I & II, Hamilton '11
    London, Buffalo '13
    Detroit '14
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I & II '16
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    Ordered one too. I hesitated a little bit (because of the shipping fees) but It only happens once a year. :smile:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Finally remembered to order this. Looking forward to revisiting the Vaults when I get home
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/PearlJam/videos/10154294183732485/

@ Pearl Jam

Vault #6 is the first vault item opened to the public. Learn more & pre-order now at PearlJam.com/goods

https://goo.gl/SPDCG5
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    demetrios said:

@ Pearl Jam

Vault #6 is the first vault item opened to the public. Learn more & pre-order now at PearlJam.com/goods

Not sure how I feel about this... Members Only vault items are one of the reasons I stay in the club. #1 reason is 10c tickets obviously but one of the draws is access to items that are not available to everyone,
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    :lightbulb: Any chance the guys could randomly sign some Vaults. I don't care if mine's not sealed. This would be something they could do for every vault release. Maybe sign 100 of them. :how_interesting:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios said:

@ Pearl Jam

Does this mean that order numbers have been dropping on these Vaults? Perks for being a 10c member are few and far between these days. PJ dont visit my native land so the ticket thing is useless to me. Of course the moment I choose not to sign up I will miss out on something amazing.
  • Options
    Do we know approximately when these ship? Trying to save some money by having it shipped to my parents place in Florida rather than here to Toronto.