Justin Bieber representing in Monaco today

Comments

• igotid88 said:

I wear a Pearl Jam shirt practically every day. Nothing

SALTS
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    I heard he likes strawberries too...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • manitoumanmanitouman Posts: 1,085
    edited May 2016
    Changed all four sets of brake pads on my truck today...wearing a PJ shirt....I don't think it would have gone so well if it wasn't for the shirt. It gave me power and stamina.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,419
    So, will this shirt be available in the shop or what?

Psst...... Santos.
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    You cannot buy cool.....

You cannot buy cool.....

....but you can tie-dye it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Hobbes said:

You cannot buy cool.....

Then you are just a tie-dyed tool...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Hobbes said:

You cannot buy cool.....

Then you are just a tie-dyed tool...
    I think we just wrote a song. Let's start a band. The Biebs can play drums. Join together......
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    PJ_Soul said:

RiotZact said:

I am honestly curious if he could name one song from No Code. Not saying he can't, just curious.

He probably just likes the colours
    He's been seen at some PJ shows and wearing other PJ shirts too, so I'm thinking he knows the music.
    I think he probably knows a LOT about rock. He's actually a pretty talented rock musician. He plays the drums and the guitar very well.
    It's pretty pathetic that this has become a big point of discussion among PJ fans, especially the way it's so negative and uninformed.
    Didn't know he's been spotted at PJ concerts. I honestly wasn't criticizing him, I just saw it was No Code and thought that was interesting (didn't think anything of it when he was wearing the Alive shirt, as that was a very mainstream point in their career). My Dad is a pretty huge PJ fan, been to 8 shows, just did both nights with us in Philly, if I asked him to name a tune off of No Code I don't think he could.
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Posts: 2,646
    There was equal uproar when he wore a Metallica shirt. Either way it's really rare for someone his age to rep Pearl Jam with a shirt. Does he need to cover a No Code song to prove he likes the album/band?
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Bieber and Pearl Jam shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence :tongue: lol
  • PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

RiotZact said:

I am honestly curious if he could name one song from No Code. Not saying he can't, just curious.

He probably just likes the colours
    He's been seen at some PJ shows and wearing other PJ shirts too, so I'm thinking he knows the music.
    I think he probably knows a LOT about rock. He's actually a pretty talented rock musician. He plays the drums and the guitar very well.
    It's pretty pathetic that this has become a big point of discussion among PJ fans, especially the way it's so negative and uninformed.
    there was a similar blowup when he was seen wearing a Nirvana shirt. there was so much backlash from "fans" about how he "wasn't worthy" of wearing it. it was disgusting.

Both Krist and Courtney Love tweeted to him support, which to me was equally weird.
    I totally think he deserves defending on this one, and fans reacting negatively to him wearing these shirts should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for a few different reasons.
    I think celebrities defending it gives credence to the uproar. I don't like it on either end. it's so ridiculous that it should just be ignored.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639

Are we sure this isn't BBH photoshopped wearing one of his shirts?
    :smiley:

LOL, my tie-dye t-shirt from the No Code tour has the No Code wheel on it, bring back the fucking tie-dyes, I know it doesn't fit with the corporate look they are going for. It sucks if you are a dude and 99% of Official Pearl Jam shirt options are white, grey, navy or black, I realize it's part of the Seattle dress code, which I never seemed to get the memo on, but can you get anymore boring or sterile? Looking through the dudes apparel on here, is like looking through Eddie fucking Bauer, or Old fucking Navy, sorry but I am not spending money on boring ass shit, that is hella safe and conservative. The ironic part is that the posters are usually the opposite, swinging for the fences. I also realize that I am in the minority, which could have to do with the copious amounts of LSD and magic mushrooms I have done, anyway I am done with my rant, thanks for waking me up, lol.
  • Boy, that kid sure knows how to rattle a bunch of full grown adults! Hahaha!
    www.cluthelee.com

Boy, that kid sure knows how to rattle a bunch of full grown adults! Hahaha!

Get out of my yard, you spoiled kids!!! :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • PP193448 said:

Get out of my yard, you spoiled kids!!! :lol:
    A sign of age! I plan on being a crotchedy old man.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,448
    edited May 2016
    anyone getting upset at Bieber wearing a PJ shirt really needs to get a life. who cares?

as for Bieber himself. Yes he has had some issues but how many of us were asshats at 18-22? then throw in millions upon millions of dollars and being a huge celebrity it's hard not to come off poorly at that age. he clearly has some talent and who knows maybe he ends up being like Justin Timberlake and ends up becoming a mature and respected artist as he gets a bit older.

EDIT: and i dig the tie-dye shirt. would love to see PJ add some tie-dye ones

Sorry, what was that? I got distracted by the rattle.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897
    igotid88 said:

I wear a Pearl Jam shirt practically every day. Nothing

:lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited May 2016
    Should be mentioned that, whether you think he's a douche or not, it's a fact that Bieber spends a lot of time trying to make sick kids happy. He visits hospitals regularly to meet with sick or dying kids, and he donates his to the make a wish foundation regularly. He is also involved with 21 different charities. Apparently, he is one of the most active philanthropists in music.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    pjhawks said:

anyone getting upset at Bieber wearing a PJ shirt really needs to get a life. who cares?

as for Bieber himself. Yes he has had some issues but how many of us were asshats at 18-22? then throw in millions upon millions of dollars and being a huge celebrity it's hard not to come off poorly at that age. he clearly has some talent and who knows maybe he ends up being like Justin Timberlake and ends up becoming a mature and respected artist as he gets a bit older.

EDIT: and i dig the tie-dye shirt. would love to see PJ add some tie-dye ones

Well, speaking for myself... Asshat maybe, but I don't think so... I think I missed the boat on the millions and millions of dollars thing, though. Dammit!!!
  • PJ_Soul said:

Should be mentioned that, whether you think he's a douche or not, it's a fact that Bieber spends a lot of time trying to make sick kids happy. He visits hospitals regularly to meet with sick or dying kids, and he donates his to the make a wish foundation regularly. He is also involved with 21 different charities. Apparently, he is one of the most active philanthropists in music.

now i gotta find a Bieber shit, dammit

seriously though, that's pretty awesome
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Hobbes said:

Sorry, what was that? I got distracted by the rattle.
    You are rattled son. Haha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    fuck him. i dont have to defend some jerkoff because he wears a pearl jam shirt. fuck him.
    people showing the bieber love... too fucking funny.
    PJ_Soul said:

OH CANADA!!!!!!!
  • fuck him. i dont have to defend some jerkoff because he wears a pearl jam shirt. fuck him.

Rattled. Hahahaha!!
    www.cluthelee.com

fuck him. i dont have to defend some jerkoff because he wears a pearl jam shirt. fuck him.

Rattled. Hahahaha!!
    hardly. hahahaha

PJ_Soul said:

OH CANADA!!!!!!!
    Not sure what that has to do with what I said. I honestly don't even think of him as Canadian, because I don't care either way and he lives in the US. I keep forgetting he's Canadian.
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Justin Bieber isn't sorry for his $1,500 Nirvana T-shirt

http://mashable.com/2015/11/25/justin-biebers-nirvana-t-shirt/#yR6Zrt9Bh5qg