Apparently Depp is a wife beater.

2»

Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I agree he maybe going through some kind of crisis. He left his awesome gf, the mother of his children for a toddler....then he goes onstage bombed out of his mind at an award show. Maybe he's drinking / popping and he blacks out. I'm not defending him in any way. I'm just wondering if it's a slope he can't stop sliding down.
    I hope it isn't true but if it is that sucks.

Stars say they're "real" people....please.They live in a reality us normal people can only dream of. It has to fuck with your head after a while!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Texts fake, allegedly?

http://go.some.ly/w1298Mb
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • All up to the lawyers to paint whatever picture they want. She was already rich no reason to do this....and everyone knew she liked chicks too, not sure where that one came from.
    If this happened to any Joe on the street people wouldn't be trying to defend him and go to TMZ claiming it isn't true.
    Sad story is...most times if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck....it's a duck.
    Keep doubting, I'll keep being convinced and somewhere out there perhaps the truth will come out.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,760

All up to the lawyers to paint whatever picture they want. She was already rich no reason to do this....and everyone knew she liked chicks too, not sure where that one came from.
    If this happened to any Joe on the street people wouldn't be trying to defend him and go to TMZ claiming it isn't true.
    Sad story is...most times if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck....it's a duck.
    Keep doubting, I'll keep being convinced and somewhere out there perhaps the truth will come out.

It's not about her liking women. It's what the lawyers will probably try to use against her. I'm not sure what? But people are saying he's guilty because he hasn't made a good movie in years. He probably did it. But people are carrying pitchforks and torches. When it's not 100%.
    I miss igotid88
  • ^^^
    Child molesting and wife beating are serious allegations and more often than not are true. It takes a long time for stuff like that to surface but once it does there is no escape.
    He is guilty.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    hedonist said:

FoxyRedLa said:

JWPearl said:

not nice
    but theres always two sides to a story
    i once knew someone cant say who or when but
    we went shopping and my friend was in a fowl
    mood okay fair enough they had a disagreements
    but she didnt need to leave me and her boyfriend
    at the supermarket with paid shopping and no money
    left to catch a cab i did nothing wrong and he had valid
    reasons to disagree with her on many levels
    needless to say he lost his temper bc i was a guest
    and we were stranded and she always did stuff like
    this and she was the one who started the ball rolling
    and how some people are provoking in nature and
    you wont understand it till you see it in the movies
    and then you say man no wonder they got hit
    people do not have an off switch and some other
    people seem to turn that switch to maximum and i
    for one hate provoking people they ask for what
    they get in their dirty games
    unfortunately it is not nice but they push people
    to far with their lies,games and spiteful attitude
    when they are only scheming and playing with
    emotions to begin with..
    so theres always two sides to a story
    btw she was screwing his best friend and he had
    those ideas something was going on and they had
    a young child

No child, woman, or man should be "beat" nor do they deserve it. Self defense I understand.

Fucking self control. Fuck.
    :clap:

Fuck the perpetuation of the no-wonder-they-got-X mindset.

Jesus, that's like saying "well, she was dressed provocatively". Ugh.
    understanding the frustratation a person(usually male) can be brought to in no way excuses physical ,mental or emotional abuse.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited June 2016
    Funny how someone who played Trump in a short film in Funny Or Die is one of the most hated famous men of the year now along side Trump.
  • OP
    You and I always think the same.
    I agree, shame on him if true.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

OP
    You and I always think the same.
    I agree, shame on him if true.

Don't you have some celeb obituary thread to troll, passive aggressive cry baby?
  • Funny how someone who played Trump in a short film in Funny Or Die is one of the most hated famous men of the year now along side Trump.

Hadn't thought of this, pretty funny.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved