Apparently Depp is a wife beater.

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    Yeah another actor who has stopped pushing the envelope just keeps doing crap movies what an ass hat ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I won't jump to any judgement. We've seen him super drunk in public but that doesn't make him a wife beater. Show me proof and I will be really disappointed but not shocked by any means.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    No prenup either! She is going to make Heather Mills money when this is over.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Jason P said:

No prenup either! She is going to make Heather Mills money when this is over.

This kills me. What the fuck was he thinking...or thinking with the wrong head...really. That was irresponsible; that money should be for his kids.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Yeah another actor who has stopped pushing the envelope just keeps doing crap movies what an ass hat ...

Black Mass was that fluke exception. Not as good as I hoped but he at least gave a damn for once instead of this weirdo crap he does all the time.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    I doubt he will be on the hook to lose half his fortune after only 1 year of marriage, but she will get a nice settlement

Who knows with the abuse thing. Dude's been married b4 and in a bunch of relationships, if non of those other women made similar claims I doubt he picks this up at this stage of his life.

People who usually do this have been doing it for a long time

But if found guilty, Fuck him
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    not nice
    but theres always two sides to a story
    i once knew someone cant say who or when but
    we went shopping and my friend was in a fowl
    mood okay fair enough they had a disagreements
    but she didnt need to leave me and her boyfriend
    at the supermarket with paid shopping and no money
    left to catch a cab i did nothing wrong and he had valid
    reasons to disagree with her on many levels
    needless to say he lost his temper bc i was a guest
    and we were stranded and she always did stuff like
    this and she was the one who started the ball rolling
    and how some people are provoking in nature and
    you wont understand it till you see it in the movies
    and then you say man no wonder they got hit
    people do not have an off switch and some other
    people seem to turn that switch to maximum and i
    for one hate provoking people they ask for what
    they get in their dirty games
    unfortunately it is not nice but they push people
    to far with their lies,games and spiteful attitude
    when they are only scheming and playing with
    emotions to begin with..
    so theres always two sides to a story
    btw she was screwing his best friend and he had
    those ideas something was going on and they had
    a young child
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Oh no, I just hate it if it is true
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    JWPearl said:

not nice
    emotions to begin with..
    a young child

No child, woman, or man should be "beat" nor do they deserve it. Self defense I understand.

Fucking self control. Fuck.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    FoxyRedLa said:

JWPearl said:

not nice
    emotions to begin with..
    a young child

No child, woman, or man should be "beat" nor do they deserve it. Self defense I understand.

Fucking self control. Fuck.
    :clap:

Fuck the perpetuation of the no-wonder-they-got-X mindset.

Jesus, that's like saying "well, she was dressed provocatively". Ugh.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Black Mass was that fluke exception. Not as good as I hoped but he at least gave a damn for once instead of this weirdo crap he does all the time.
    Co-workers and I were talking yesterday about Depp's last good movie or role. I thought maybe the first Pirates movie. Jack Sparrow was a great character. Was! Enough already. Part 6 or 7 or whatever the fuck they're doing. Totally forgot about Black Mass.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I liked him in Chocolat (OK, I liked him in that because of the lovely Ms. Binoche). But much work of late seems repetitive. How many Alice films do we really need?

Should this all be true, my 86-year-old mom - a HUGE Depp fan - will be crushed.

Or maybe not.
    OK, I had to look up Depp's movies. Since the first Pirates movie, he has done Secret Window, Finding Neverland and The Rum Diary all of which I liked very much. Holy Christ! Secret Window was '04. I thought it was late 90s. D'oh!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I will wait for a court judgement on this one, simplyvbecause his wife seems like a nutter, and i wouldn't be surprised if she staged it and is making false accusations in order to drag Depp through the mud. Not being a victim shamer or anything here, or being all biased because it's Depp (i think he's really sold out as an actor actually). I am just suspiscious of this woman in particular because of what i've seen and read of her.
    But if he did do it, well, i hope he goes to prison for it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,656
    Hobbes said:

Co-workers and I were talking yesterday about Depp's last good movie or role. I thought maybe the first Pirates movie. Jack Sparrow was a great character. Was! Enough already. Part 6 or 7 or whatever the fuck they're doing. Totally forgot about Black Mass.
    He needs to stay away from Tim Burton.
    Burton/Depp/Bonham Carter is a recipe for major suckitude.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:

Hobbes said:

He needs to stay away from Tim Burton.
    Burton/Depp/Bonham Carter is a recipe for major suckitude.
    Yep. It's a shame, really. They were once a great team. Much like Scorsese and De Niro were.
  • I didnt sit this one out. Thought he was a sham before...now I think he is a piece of turd sham.

We have seen enough to know he is a beater. I have no tolerance for this. Zero.
    Fuck off Depp. Get some help for yourself and try to save your career, but stop hitting women.
    Asshole.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It will be interesting to see if any other women come forward. Wife beating isn't a trait that someone just acquires out of nowhere.
  • Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Also, I believe a few of his exes have stepped up to his defense, saying he was never violent or abusive with them. As someone stated above, people who do things like this, have been doing it a long time and don't just start at his age.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    edited June 2016
    Stephen allegedly reiterates that the man purported to be Depp has no recollection of the events that occurred. "He was appalled," Stephen writes. "When I told him he kicked you, he cried. It was disgusting. And he knows it."

Heard responds, "He's done this many times before. Tokyo, the island, London (remember that?!), and I always stay. Always believe he's going to get better...And then every 3 or so month [sic], I'm in the exact same position."

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

Stephen allegedly reiterates that the man purported to be Depp has no recollection of the events that occurred. "He was appalled," Stephen writes. "When I told him he kicked you, he cried. It was disgusting. And he knows it."

Heard responds, "He's done this many times before. Tokyo, the island, London (remember that?!), and I always stay. Always believe he's going to get better...And then every 3 or so month [sic], I'm in the exact same position."

dude said there was major doctoring of the messages and that he would testify under oath that he never witnessed any physical abuse ...
  • Have my own personal reasons to be judgemental on anyone I think beats women. I agree that being judgemental can be a flaw and I try to avoid. Seeing pics, texts, other stuff...and already having the opinion I did of the guy, I am coming down on the Anti Depp side.
    Can understand anyone else taking whatever opinion they want, or waiting to hear what lawyers who cost thousands of dollars per hour convince people of.
    (I also thought OJ was guilty as shit the whole time.)
    Like I stated to start, women beating is a personal thing with me. If you have a loved one who has gone through this you might relate. Any man who beats a woman deserves a shot between the eyes. IMO of course.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    Jason P said:

It will be interesting to see if any other women come forward. Wife beating isn't a trait that someone just acquires out of nowhere.

I have no idea if he's guilty or not, but 2 Exs have already come out and said he's not (one an x wife one an x gf).
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    edited June 2016

Have my own personal reasons to be judgemental on anyone I think beats women. I agree that being judgemental can be a flaw and I try to avoid. Seeing pics, texts, other stuff...and already having the opinion I did of the guy, I am coming down on the Anti Depp side.
    Can understand anyone else taking whatever opinion they want, or waiting to hear what lawyers who cost thousands of dollars per hour convince people of.
    Like I stated to start, women beating is a personal thing with me. If you have a loved one who has gone through this you might relate. Any man who beats a woman deserves a shot between the eyes. IMO of course.

Didn't everyone think that OJ was guilty as shit the whole time? I mean, that white Bronco chase.... wtf. ;)
    I am not picking a side. I'm just waiting for either charges or no charges. I still think that woman is capable of going out of her way to frame Depp, and there are a lot inconsistencies, evidence that has been tampered with, no history of violence, etc. I also think it's possible that maybe Depp is having some kind of crazy mid-life crisis and/or mental stability issues, and ended up punching his wife. I will assume that law enforcement will get to the bottom of it either way. No matter what the truth is, someone deserves punishment.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,760
    PJ_Soul said:

Have my own personal reasons to be judgemental on anyone I think beats women. I agree that being judgemental can be a flaw and I try to avoid. Seeing pics, texts, other stuff...and already having the opinion I did of the guy, I am coming down on the Anti Depp side.

Didn't everyone think that OJ was guilty as shit the whole time? I mean, that white Bronco chase.... wtf. ;)
    I am not picking a side. I'm just waiting for either charges or no charges. I still think that woman is capable of going out of her way to frame Depp, and there are a lot inconsistencies, evidence that has been tampered with, no history of violence, etc. I also think it's possible that maybe Depp is having some kind of crazy mid-life crisis and/or mental stability issues, and ended up punching his wife. I will assume that law enforcement will get to the bottom of it either way. No matter what the truth is, someone deserves punishment.
    But O.J. was a wife beater. So he had that dark side
    I miss igotid88
    edited June 2016
    igotid88 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes indeed, although I didn't know that until way after the murder (sorry, it wasn't my intent to link OJ with Depp on any level).
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,760
    PJ_Soul said:

igotid88 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes indeed, although I didn't know that until way after the murder (sorry, it wasn't my intent to link OJ with Depp on any level).
    I know. And like with say Bill Cosby. There were rumors about Cosby way back before it got to this level. And so far none of Depp's exes have accused him of beating them. I'm not saying he didn't do it. But so far everything is pointing to that he didn't.
    I miss igotid88
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    igotid88 said:

PJ_Soul said:

He deserved jail just for that as well as inadvertently giving us the Kartrashians.
  • This has the whiff of Sheen behaviour. It will come to be proven.
    Damn.