Highly Suspect

123457»

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 12,230
    Haven't heard it yet, but I will retain hope since I thought 16 was twice as good as Upperdrugs.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 2,626
    rgambs said:
    Haven't heard it yet, but I will retain hope since I thought 16 was twice as good as Upperdrugs.
    It seems like Johnny wants to be a solo artist. It’s him and Young Thug. I thought maybe we would get RATM vibes when he mentioned some rap songs, but it’s just mainstream and rather boring to me.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson YinzPosts: 1,170
    rgambs said:
    It seems like Johnny wants to be a solo artist. It’s him and Young Thug. I thought maybe we would get RATM vibes when he mentioned some rap songs, but it’s just mainstream and rather boring to me.
    I’m actually enjoying Tokyo Ghoul. However, I’m hoping for an album that is more Rock N Roll than anything else. And yeah, when they are putting stuff on IG saying “featuring terriblejohnny.” It sounds like he does want to go solo. I’m willing to bet that any hip hop on this album is Johnny’s doing. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if they broke up someday.

Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Cleveland, OHPosts: 2,459
    As a huge fan of the first two albums, I'm not a fan of the 3 new songs I've heard so far.  Ive given the first two a few weeks and neither has grown on me.  Oh well...
    PJ, Please come back to Cleveland in 2018

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta (Music Midtown Festival)
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City (Global Citizen Festival)
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly - Night II / New York City - Night II / Toronto - Night II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway - Night II / Wrigley - Night I / Wrigley - Night II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II

I did see this.
    As a huge fan of the first two albums, I'm not a fan of the 3 new songs I've heard so far.  Ive given the first two a few weeks and neither has grown on me.  Oh well...
    I hear you man... I’m kinda on the disappointed side myself.
    I hear you man... I’m kinda on the disappointed side myself.
    We still have collaborations with Gojira and Nothing But Thieves left to hear. So that’s promising on the rock front. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Looks like I’ll get to see these guys in Pittsburgh!! It will be my only concert this year. Yikes. 
    Looks like I’ll get to see these guys in Pittsburgh!! It will be my only concert this year. Yikes. 
    Awesome! I am getting excited for the Atlanta show already. And I have time to digest the new album before the show too, which I always appreciate more than going into it cold. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Awesome! I am getting excited for the Atlanta show already. And I have time to digest the new album before the show too, which I always appreciate more than going into it cold. 
    I agree. It’s nice to warm up to the new tunes.