Goodbye . . . for now

2»

Comments

• this is obviously a joke.
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • AstirdAstird Posts: 168
    Ah, if only there were more people like this guy on the board, I'd do more than skim it on a daily basis.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Ah, if only there were more people like this guy on the board, I'd do more than skim it on a daily basis.

+1
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,547

i can make it happen! :p
  • Ah, if only there were more people like this guy on the board, I'd do more than skim it on a daily basis.

You mean more people leaving?
    Like my buddy told his wife when he cheated on her......If I didn't cum, it's not like we actually fucked is it?

Her lawyer didn't agree....LOL
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,032
    Lizardking wrote:
    You mean more people leaving?
    Like my buddy told his wife when he cheated on her......If I didn't cum, it's not like we actually fucked is it?

Her lawyer didn't agree....LOL
    TOO FUNNY
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • arielariel Posts: 191

QFT
    Creating walls to call your own
    So no one catches you?
  • Can I have your place on the 9th floor? It sounded like you were happy there.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    You should burn down the building...
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    i wonder what was so bad about the 10th floor
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    marsupial wrote:
    Dear Pearl Jam People:

I regret to inform you that I will be leaving the board for awhile to sort through a recent tragedy. I can't really say what it is, but it has something to do with my cubicle at work. Seems its current spot on the 9th floor just isn't good enough, so it may relocate to the 10th floor. But I can't really say much more, just know that I am struggling, suffering, in deep deep depression and listing to Pearl Jam 24/7 in an attempt to 1) cope with this recent upheaval in my life and 2) prove to myself that I am capable of suffering on a deeper level than any other man on the face of the earth.

Don't think about me while I'm gone. Oh who am I kidding . . . think about me always, in particular about how much of a troubled soul I must be to have to take on such a personal tragedy. Lose sleep over me. Remember me as the biggest fan of the band, but only because the music reminds me of what a difficult point I'm at in my life right now. Remember me always as the man who is certain that every word penned by Ed was done so with the express intent of furthering the pain I feel over my cubicle relocation.

Thank you all, I hope to recover by 2020 and rejoin you here with a fresh outlook.

WHATEVER your ON I want !!!SOME!!! lol :P :P :P
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    2020? That's too long man. Come Back...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • That's the best signature I've ever seen.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    81 wrote:

LOL

Well, he's listing to PJ so maybe the building sways up there? :?
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Yesterday I took a saws-all and cut a cubical wall in half. All it was was cardboard (like 1/4" on one side and 1/4" on the other side) covered by the thinest layer of foam and then covered in some nappy fabric. There was a thin wood frame on the inside holding it together, and then a metal thing around it.

I was surprised to find this out yesterday.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

it wasn't as good as the 9th

or

it's some sort of time portal
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    This thread and the many posts on here have just been hilarious - :lol:

I thought 24/7 PJ was normal - I didn't know it had anything to do with depression or any kind of mental condition.

Good luck with the move- There are plenty of good movers on craigslist- check them out.

peace on earth
  • Please, please, please...
    Don't go on me

Why go home?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • it's always hard to move up a floor. you kind of assume that the people up there are larger than life, and better than you. most of the time this holds true. hopefully in your case it won't. if we never hear from you again, i understand. i do have to ask though...... are the reasons "that you won't discuss" because your a little person, and little people can't hit the 10th floor in the elevator??? just sayin...
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Stop looking at the glass as half empty man and think of it as joining the TEN club up there on the 10th floor.
  • I know you'll miss the collection of buggers, snot-balls and mucus stains you have carefully rubbed on the underside of your desk. I know they were a part of you and carry your DNA and as such how being apart from that must be gut-wrenching. But you should look on a half-full basis. While they might not be able to move the underside of your desk to the 10th floor, you can probably move your chair, which probably has a similar collection on its underside. You can still be close to that.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    time portal

i think that might be it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg