Options

*** NEW YORK 1 SETLIST THREAD ***

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    kimdowdellkimdowdell NY Posts: 23
    Wma31394 said:

Was taking it to the streets a board request?

If you look at the video clip a few posts back Eddie explains the request. It's his good friends bday and his friend requested that he play taking it to the streets...it was actually very funny and he did a damn good job! Check out the clip.
    1992- Saturday Night Live NY,NY, 2010 MSG 2, 2013 BKLYN 2, LA 1 & 2, NYC 2015
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,649

Lifted said:

RG307469 said:

NOTHING from Avocado tonight and tomorrow is the 10th anniversary....

I like avocado, but that'd be kind of a buzzkill for such a highly anticipated show. The older albums work cause they're full of classics that everyone loves.
    I agree. I do not want to hear that whole album tomorrow when I'm there. Come back will have me in tears.
    they should break out the unreleased tracks from Avocado to celebrate its anniversary. they already played it front to back in 2006.
    That'd be a terrific way to suck the energy out of the building if that's your thing. Lol
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Lifted said:

Lifted said:

RG307469 said:

I like avocado, but that'd be kind of a buzzkill for such a highly anticipated show. The older albums work cause they're full of classics that everyone loves.
    I agree. I do not want to hear that whole album tomorrow when I'm there. Come back will have me in tears.
    they should break out the unreleased tracks from Avocado to celebrate its anniversary. they already played it front to back in 2006.
    That'd be a terrific way to suck the energy out of the building if that's your thing. Lol
    better than starting the second set with The End and Future Days. LOL.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889

Lifted said:

Lifted said:

RG307469 said:

oh man that was terrible!!!! but i don't think they could continue with that pace.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,873

Lifted said:

Lifted said:

RG307469 said:

To be fair I thought they both sounded great. Just slow.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

Lifted said:

Lifted said:

RG307469 said:

To be fair I thought they both sounded great. Just slow.
    for sure, I'm sure they sounded great. i just thought it was odd to end the first set with 4 massive rockers, then start the second set with 4 slow ones. kind of kills the momentum.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    sweetspotsweetspot Posts: 76
    Here is our photo review from msg1 Fun times
    Http:/www.6000footdrop.com
    See you tonight!