Options

*** New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Fanviews Here 4/23/16 ***

13»

Comments

• Options
    HendonesiaHendonesia Posts: 106
    The New Orleans show was my first. It was absolutely unbelievable. I drove 10 hours just to see them. I never have the money to go. Like fucking never. But I made this one happen. I couldn't live without seeing them. They were amazing. Eddie and Mike, both, absolutely fucking killed it!
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,772
    Nola bootleg tomorrow. Sweet.
  • Options
    dpduke69dpduke69 Raleigh, NC Posts: 187
    edited June 2016
    Listened to SOLAT and Long Road from this show last. Nice festival boot! SOLAT opener and Long Road mid set placements are rare for sure.
    2013: Charlotte
    2016: Greenville Columbia
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    receive the poster rtoday!!awesome!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dpduke69 said:

Listened to SOLAT and Long Road from this show last. Nice festival boot! SOLAT opener and Long Road mid set placements are rare for sure.

SOLAT to open was fucking MONEY! We knew then it was gonna be even more special than I had first thought. Something happened to me that day. I can't put my finger on it but time stood still and I'm pretty sure I blacked out at some point. I don't even drink. I know some of you know what i mean. Maybe most of you. You try to remember but you were so in the moment it's almost like an out of body experience.
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."