Options

Did not receive 10C MSG Password email.

TheRiotActTheRiotAct Posts: 131
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Can I get some help? I have a comcast account, apparantly 10C emails are not working with comcast accounts. Any suggestions?
"Close but no sitar." ~ EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,841
    TheRiotAct wrote:
    Can I get some help? I have a comcast account, apparantly 10C emails are not working with comcast accounts. Any suggestions?

I'd e-mail 10c ASAP or call em.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    what password please fill me in I need to get tickets to night 2!!! please help.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Call 10c.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I let me membership lapse by like 3 days and just renewed today, does that mean they won't send me the password now. WOuld anyone give it to me by any chance I got shut out of night 2 and need to score tickets. Please!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    I've got a comcast email as well, and just now received the email.

Be sure to add "donotreply@lists.pearljam.com" to your address book, after I did that, I have recieved all emails annoucements. good luck :)
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    Oxxys wrote:
    I let me membership lapse by like 3 days and just renewed today, does that mean they won't send me the password now. WOuld anyone give it to me by any chance I got shut out of night 2 and need to score tickets. Please!!
    did you lose your 10c number as well since you didn't pay up before your membership ran out? if so that sucks
    A compliment for us is a compliment for you ...

- Philly the Heart of Pearl Jam -
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Am I the only one who hasn't received it yet? 7pm est here.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    mrbakomrbako Posts: 54
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Am I the only one who hasn't received it yet? 7pm est here.
    received mine. comcast account as well.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Try PMing some folks here..If all else fails, I heard people are actually selling them on ebay..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    comcast here as well, got mine earlier today.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i will PM the password to anyone who can photograph themself with the following:

-today's newspaper

-this years 10C xmas single

-personal stickman tattoo

-a screenshot of your 10C profile page

-boobs (optional)

:D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    sgossard3 wrote:
    -boobs (optional)

hahahaha
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,229
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i will PM the password to anyone who can photograph themself with the following:

-today's newspaper

-boobs (optional)

I will do the same except newspaper optional and boobs mandatory...
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Try PMing some folks here..If all else fails, I heard people are actually selling them on ebay..
    You're funny.

And I have Yahoo, not Comcast. Not to mention I've received every other tenclub e-mail ever sent w/o a problem.
    I e-mailed info@tenclub.net to ask them about it.
    Any other e-mail I should have used?
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    13PJ13 wrote:
    You're funny.

And I have Yahoo, not Comcast. Not to mention I've received every other tenclub e-mail ever sent w/o a problem.
    I e-mailed info@tenclub.net to ask them about it.
    Any other e-mail I should have used?
    no i think thats the appropriate email to contact... hopefully you hear back soon... wouldve been easier like some have mentioned to have personalized passwords like VFC tour... but im sure we all still appreciate the gesture :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,246
    call the emergency ticket hotline, i did a couple of weeks ago and they do answer the phone.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Philly 9/7/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,180
    maybe they are waiting to tell you when they can confirm a NEW password :)
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,928
    I have Comcast and actually got this email today. I'd have to say I only get maybe 1 out of 4 that are sent.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas |
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    sgossard3 wrote:

-today's newspaper

-boobs (optional)

You're going to get a bunch of pictures with hairy man boobs ;)
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    I have a comcast e-mail account and did receive notice today.
    Keep checking. Good luck.
  • Options
    I wrote to them like I said, and woke up to an e-mail with the password in my inbox.
    I like it when they're prompt :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    TheRiotAct wrote:
    I've been in touch with the Ten Club over the past couple of weeks regarding the same issue. Ten Club e-mails are not received by my Comcast e-mail account. I've also contacted Comcast, but they weren't helpful. Comcast e-mail does not allow users to "whitelist" certain e-mail addresses/domains like Hotmail and other e-mail services allow. Basically, we are at the mercy of Comcast's spam filters. It's bullshit that I pay $42.95/month for Internet access and the e-mail service does not have basic tools that free e-mail services provide.

This is the latest response I got from the Ten Club on this topic:
    "Comcast is notorious for losing our emails. If you have another email address we recommend using that one. In the meantime we’ll be sending all emails to the address currently in your account.

Best,
    10c"

So I am now using a Hotmail account. My Comcast e-mail used to be fine up until the last 4 or 5 months. I was never receiving any Ten Club-related e-mail, so I had to use another e-mail address.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Uhhhh I've got a Yahoo account, on which I have created all sorts of filters set up to make sure that any message from ten club, containing Pearl Jam, containing ticket, etc etc etc gets delivered to my inbox and not my spam folder and I didn't even get the MSG password email!!!!!!

It's not JUST comcast, it's that Ten Club's email system, I believe, sucks. My wife and I are both members, and often I'll get an email from 10C hours before her, or she'll get it hours before me, etc. She got this last one but I didn't.

It doesn't matter much, as I'm not able to go to the MSG shows, but if I was trying to go, or for those that did need the info, and didn't get the e-mail, well that's just wrong. I would want that fuckin' password!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    TheRiotAct wrote:

I have Comcast email and get emails from them all the time...never had an issue. Got the password around noon EDT yesterday.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    I have Comcast email and get emails from them all the time...never had an issue. Got the password around noon EDT yesterday.
    You are having a problem with your Comcast e-mail, but you don't even realize it. You may be getting the e-mails, but you are getting them late. For example, I received the MSG presale e-mail on Monday, April 7th at 9:32 p.m. eastern time. You got the e-mail over 12 hours later.

Give it some time, and I'm sure the Comcast server that processes your e-mail will start blocking them soon.

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    You are having a problem with your Comcast e-mail, but you don't even realize it. You may be getting the e-mails, but you are getting them late. For example, I received the MSG presale e-mail on Monday, April 7th at 9:32 p.m. eastern time. You got the e-mail over 12 hours later.

Give it some time, and I'm sure the Comcast server that processes your e-mail will start blocking them soon.

Possibly you are right but I am on the boards enough and also have a friend that frequents here so it really doesn't matter. Even if I got it late I still got it in time for the MSG presale.

Doesn't the board make you change your screen name and what not if you change your email address? Thought I saw that on someone's signature line.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    Doesn't the board make you change your screen name and what not if you change your email address? Thought I saw that on someone's signature line.
    Your registered e-mail address with Ten Club is completely independent of this board. You just go to the "Goods" section on the main website and change your e-mail address in the profile.

• Options
    Your registered e-mail address with Ten Club is completely independent of this board. You just go to the "Goods" section on the main website and change your e-mail address in the profile.

Thanks! :)
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!