Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    mrussel1 said:

demetrios said:

Any others hear many of the clothing sold @ Fenway & Wrigley will be sold @ the 10club store? Not just 1 or 2 but many designs will be up for sale.

I'm hoping this is still available for purchase.

One of the best PJ shirt designs I've seen.
    So awesome... I got in line Sat morning at 845. Waited in the pouring rain at the big tent. Got to my chute. The guy in front of me spent 35 minutes ordering $1086 on trinkets, coozies and wristbands (not kidding).
    There was a couple on Monday pulling the same shit. They were already at the counter when I got in the back of their chute. I saw that they were one of those kinds so I quickly moved to the next lane. There were five people in front of me that all got their shit, paid and split before those two were finished trying on every single item in the store. I felt bad for the people that stayed behind them.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544

Anyone buy a jersey at Wrigley? I'm curious how they fit. Do they run true to size?

Do people wear jerseys all the time to know if it is true to size?
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344

Anyone buy a jersey at Wrigley? I'm curious how they fit. Do they run true to size?

hahaha
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912

demetrios said:

Any others hear many of the clothing sold @ Fenway & Wrigley will be sold @ the 10club store? Not just 1 or 2 but many designs will be up for sale.

I'm hoping this is still available for purchase.

I hope so, need a M, was the only thing I was not able to get the 4 times got some merch...

Crossing fingers. A few friends are looking for one in a medium & large.

I need to save up & try to find that Fenway sweater in an XL. I like that one alot!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    I heard there is still a 2 hour wait in the merch line. That true?
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    branscop said:

Earlier I saw Jerome Walton on Earth Cam selling leftover bootleg tshirts and posters. No purchase limit.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do...
  • Options
    BF89905 said:

hahaha
    BF89905 said:

hahaha
    BF89905 said:

hahaha
    Guess I should have asked: if I wear/fit in a L tshirt would I wear/fit in a L jersey?

I used to try to make my living wearing a baseball jersey so I may be more familiar with them than some others. That said, those jerseys are sized differently as they're noted numerically: 40, 42, 44, etc.

- Uncle Snuffy
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    RS151862 said:

branscop said:

Earlier I saw Jerome Walton on Earth Cam selling leftover bootleg tshirts and posters. No purchase limit.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    There will be Eddie Vedder stickers tonight as well @ Ohana.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

BF89905 said:

hahaha
    BF89905 said:

hahaha
    BF89905 said:

hahaha
    Guess I should have asked: if I wear/fit in a L tshirt would I wear/fit in a L jersey?

I used to try to make my living wearing a baseball jersey so I may be more familiar with them than some others. That said, those jerseys are sized differently as they're noted numerically: 40, 42, 44, etc.

- Uncle Snuffy
    I think you would wear a size M if you normally wear a size L T, but someone else should confirm. I'm a size S mens, sometimes M (especially in the American Apparel sizes) and I had to get the XS jersey!! I should clarify that I'm a chick so like I said, someone else should confirm, preferably a dude :) But I disagree that they were true to size, I think they run large.
  • Options
    Photo by Maurizio G ..

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,396
    myoung321 said:

Sarava said:

It did feel like they had a lot of extras, like pennants, shirts, flags, etc. You'd think this will either lead to a online sale or possible mystery boxes at some point.

I was at the merch building 1 hour before they closed for good, no line.. walked right up and bought setlist 2 shirt... they were packing up. They had TONS...and I mean TONS of stuff left. The only things I could not buy were cards, stickers, All the Way shirts and didn't see Nose Bleed shirts, but plenty of jersey's, hoodies, pennants, koozies, wristbands, posters, patches, t-shirts, socks.
    Were there any flags??
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    demetrios said:

Photo by Maurizio G ..

Any zippos?
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:

demetrios said:

Photo by Maurizio G ..

Any zippos?
    Didn't hear of any sold yesterday or today.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    I can't tell from the pics, is the hat spefically EV or just Ohana?
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    demetrios said:

wwsuicide said:

demetrios said:

Photo by Maurizio G ..

Any zippos?
    Didn't hear of any sold yesterday or today.
    Thanks bro!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Were those EV board shorts??
  • Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    Suziemay said:

BF89905 said:

hahaha
    BF89905 said:

hahaha
    BF89905 said:

hahaha

- Uncle Snuffy
    I think you would wear a size M if you normally wear a size L T, but someone else should confirm. I'm a size S mens, sometimes M (especially in the American Apparel sizes) and I had to get the XS jersey!! I should clarify that I'm a chick so like I said, someone else should confirm, preferably a dude :) But I disagree that they were true to size, I think they run large.
    I'm a guy and I wear same size. I do medium in American apparel and sometimes a small. For the jersey I had to get XS and the thing is still huge on me.
  • Options
    Friday13Friday13 Posts: 120
    EV board shorts were done by seattle surf co. they run a bit small.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    I like the shorts!!!
    Hopefully they will pop up in the store....??
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    redraw said:

I like the shorts!!!
    Hopefully they will pop up in the store....??

Great if those were sold @ the 10club store. Love me some EV shorts.
  • Options
    We should have a wear all of your Pearl Jam gear contest.
  • Options
    superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 369
    edited August 2016
    Anyone got the EV hoodie or shirt of the WV van in large? I'd trade some wrigley stuff for either.
    Post edited by superfuzz30 on
  • Options

I love this! For whatever reason, I'm picturing something like:image
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    I still need some shoes, socks and shorts.
  • Options

I'm shocked Pearl Jam's social media pages haven't done a contest on this yet.
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    I hope some of the Wrigley stuff winds up on the website shop. I still kinda wish I could get a Wrigley II setlist shirt.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    strilo said:

I hope some of the Wrigley stuff winds up on the website shop. I still kinda wish I could get a Wrigley II setlist shirt.

This
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    strilo said:

Keeping my fingers crossed!
    "A beacon on dry land"