Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    vwphibsvwphibs Bay Area Posts: 20
    demetrios said:

Are there different colored nosebleed shirts? I see a blue & black ones up on eBay right now.

I only saw that the blue one would be available not a black one. On mrtsurt's Instagram page it was mentioned 100 were made.
    2016- Wrigley 1
    2018- Seattle 1 & 2
    2022- LA 2
    2022- Oakland 1 & 2
  • Options
    WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    Had to leave to come home for emergency so not making it to 2nd show. Looking for a XXL set list shirt if anyone could do me a huge favor. Please PM me!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    So glad I stopped caring about t-shirts. Only got one at Fenway and two at Wrigley.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Pretty sure thats not a black nosebleed shirt...its just a poorly lit picture.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Its show day people!!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    5-10 in merch line at 630 am
    MERCH
  • Options

MERCH

That's it? pfft. Seattle Pop Up Shop '13 there were 10 of us @ 4am.
    Good times! :)
  • Options
    how many in ga line now, anyone know?
  • Options
    100 plus in GA line
  • Options
    thx
  • Options
    demetrios said:

MERCH

That was for Benaroya, colored PJ20, etc. This is for general merch you can buy inside at show.

• Options

demetrios said:

MERCH

That was for Benaroya, colored PJ20, etc. This is for general merch you can buy inside at show.

I know. I still would of been @ Wrigley outside for Pearl Jam merch this morning @ 4am too. ;)
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    I'm about 15 back at the big tent. Sun is out in a cool show day morning. This is going to be a breeze! I hope...
  • Options

I'm about 15 back at the big tent. Sun is out in a cool show day morning. This is going to be a breeze! I hope...

Did you just get there? I'm heading that way. I'm really only looking for the duffle bag but would rather wait in line early and get it out of the way if the line isn't too bad yet.

• Options
    About 30-40 people so far.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    If anybody at the merch tent this morning could grab a night 1 setlist shirt in Medium for me please send me a message. I can meet up with you later today before the show or inside Wrigley tonight to pay you for it and buy you a beer or give some cash for helping out. Thanks!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options

About 30-40 people so far.

Not bad. Have fun. :)
  • Options
    theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278
    Gtilley8 said:

The nose bleed booth took almost 2 hours to go about 300 feet. They had everything up there though.

The good:. I went to that booth after the first set, was lucky enough to get the last Klausen. Thankful for that. Met some cool people.

The bad: woman working the booth might have been the rudest person I've ever encountered. I asked for a large shirt, she said small right back to me. I replied with, no large. She gave me a dirty look, and again retorted with small. This went on twice more before the person next to me said they must be out of that size, which they were, so i passed on the shirt. I asked for 2 more items, both of which they had in my size, but the woman refused to bend down and grab them, instead I slid over to the next window and had to have her co worker get it for me. No tubes, no bags, nothing to put this stuff in. Again, woman looked at me like I'm some asshole for even asking for a bag. Now she might be right about the asshole part, but for asking for a bag?

The merch scene is out of control. I'm relatively new to being able to go to multiple shows, have money for merch, just started collecting posters.... etc. it appears that time will be short lived. Like I've heard a number of people say on this board, if I have to have something in the future, I'll pay rape prices on eBay, or just not get it. Never again will I wait in that line, anywhere.

Older woman? Yea, she was a total bitch. She accused me of cutting in line and then refused to go to the other counter to get me a button.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 208
    What's the line status at tent? Trailer?
  • Options
    Since deciding not to worry about getting merch, I feel that I have had a weight lifted off of my shoulders. No lines, no worry, just enjoying the show. I was able to get Klausen poster for $59. shipped safely to my house without stressing about it. Its about the music, the band, the experience of being in the building for me and I can't wait for tonight's show! Hopefully the lines are moving quickly for you all!
    Alpine Valley - Lolla 08/02/92
    Alpine Valley - 1998
    Chicago - Allstate Arena 10/09/00
    Chicago - United Center 06/18/03
    Chicago - United Center 08/23/09
    Chicago - Wrigley 07/19/13
    Moline - iWireless Center 10/17/14 (No Code)
    Philadelphia - Wells Fargo Center 04/29/16 (Ten)
    Chicago - Wrigley  08/20/16 & 08/22/16
    Seattle - Safeco Field 08/10/18
    Chicago - Wrigley 08/18
    Chicago - United Center 09/05/23
    Chicago - United Center 09/07/23
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548

MERCH

From someone who understands the merch craze, this is pathetic. Yes, people can do what they want with their free time. That doesn't make it not pathetic what they choose to do. Most likely looking to flip stuff but still pathetic.
  • Options
    I would guess there are about 100 people here at the tent. They moved us up to the roped off section.
  • Options
    shmapshmap Posts: 359
    I know someone already asked the question, but I haven't found the answer: anyone have the Klausen dimensions?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    shmap said:

I know someone already asked the question, but I haven't found the answer: anyone have the Klausen dimensions?

Brad posted this in response to the same question on his Facebook page: about 13.7 x 25...not standard
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    Anyone want to grab me a koozie for cost + shipping? I'm a weird koozie collector... Can paypal now.
    Thanks in advance!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

MERCH

I know. I still would of been @ Wrigley outside for Pearl Jam merch this morning @ 4am too. ;)
    So, coming from someone who LOVES merch, I don't understand this. Not judging because to each their own and how people choose to spend their time is their right, but man, I think I have to retire from Pearl Jam merch whoriness if this is the new normal :bawling:

I did not stand in line for Wrigley merch 2013, and didn't this past weekend either. I thought I would get the withdrawal jitters but surprisingly did not!
  • Options
    shmapshmap Posts: 359
    Suziemay said:

shmap said:

Brad posted this in response to the same question on his Facebook page: about 13.7 x 25...not standard
    Thank you!
  • Options
    PJNB said:

EM194007 said:

tevans333 said:

shmap said:

The setlist shirt is here.

Can you post a picture? Headed there soon? How long did it take to get through the line?

Can someone explain the story behind why they call Go, Don't Go on setlist sheets? Is it just because those are the lyrics in the song or is there more to it?
    I was wondering the same thing. I actually had to go make sure I wasn't crazy and that the song title was in fact Go and not Don't Go. My theory is that someone gets confused between Go and Why Go if they just write "Go" :D
  • Options
    I'm at the large tent in search of a duffle bag but don't see any.. Anyone see any at the other merch site?