That Time When Sad Should've Been The First Single Off Binaural...

2»

Comments

• darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,557
    I subtitle Lost Dogs as the "Do-It-Yourself Binaural Kit" because it gives us the power to create our own versions of Binaural. We can make Binaural a double album if we wish. We can dump as many songs as we want from Binaural and replace them as we see fit. Lost Dogs was a tremendous gift to us fans.
  • Realy hope this song gets some play on this tour, preferably in Philly.
  • I subtitle Lost Dogs as the "Do-It-Yourself Binaural Kit" because it gives us the power to create our own versions of Binaural. We can make Binaural a double album if we wish. We can dump as many songs as we want from Binaural and replace them as we see fit. Lost Dogs was a tremendous gift to us fans.

:rofl:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I agree with the person above who said that Lost Dogs was a gift to the fans. It was!

And, I remember that Sad was the song from Lost Dogs that won back when fans did a "this song vs that song" competition. Does anyone else remember that?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,818
    PJ_Soul said:

"NAIS" is one of my favorite PJ songs and I loved it as the first single. While I think "Sad" is a great song, I don't wish it had been on Binaural. I think it's got a very nice home on Lost Dogs. It would have been fine on Binaural, but I don't think that Binaural is lacking in any way. Same goes for "Down" and Riot Act.

Me too. I don't think Sad fit the tone of Binaural. Not that Sad is a happy song. But it's more pop sounding. That's why I said if Brendan had been the producer instead of Tchad. We might have had that alternate Binaural with the Puzzles and Games version.
    I miss igotid88
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,170

I subtitle Lost Dogs as the "Do-It-Yourself Binaural Kit" because it gives us the power to create our own versions of Binaural. We can make Binaural a double album if we wish. We can dump as many songs as we want from Binaural and replace them as we see fit. Lost Dogs was a tremendous gift to us fans.

Ive done this. I quite like Binaural as it is but if I'd had my way I'd have done things differently imho.
    I created a new track listing and included instrumentals thunderclap, foldback and harmony. It's basically a double album.
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14