Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,847
    the only clean coal is unmined coal.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    He should def apologize to the family's of all the people he has insulted thruout his campaign, a true leader and someone who truly wants to bring the country together would !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.
    In reference to your earlier question I was talking about "majority" to another poster rgambs blanket statement saying the average American being dumb. To an average American hearing that would it not invoke some kind of response?
    What is the average bar set?
    One fact is that the majority of voters who voted in President-elect Trump were Americans.

IQ = 100
    is one way to measure the average
    ...now where have I seen this map before...
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,928
    According to Conway the incoming Trump administration has no plans to pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton. So he campaigned on this issue knowing there was nothing there. He promised his supporters he would appoint a special prosecutor knowing there was nothing there. And the Democrats handed him the issue by running her. Unreal.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

He should def apologize to the family's of all the people he has insulted thruout his campaign, a true leader and someone who truly wants to bring the country together would !

he cannot alienate the people who put him in office. The Ku Klux Klan
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    Executive Actions?!?! Dictator!!! Fascist!!!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.
    In reference to your earlier question I was talking about "majority" to another poster rgambs blanket statement saying the average American being dumb. To an average American hearing that would it not invoke some kind of response?
    One fact is that the majority of voters who voted in President-elect Trump were Americans.

IQ = 100
    wow, Kansas is actually pretty smart!!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    If you move to a smarter state, do you become smarter too???
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

According to Conway the incoming Trump administration has no plans to pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton. So he campaigned on this issue knowing there was nothing there. He promised his supporters he would appoint a special prosecutor knowing there was nothing there. And the Democrats handed him the issue by running her. Unreal.

Did you see him almost cry in the 60 mins interview last week when the topic came up? Such a pathetic soul
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,928
    CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    Lookin' good, Massachusetts!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:
    Executive Actions?!?! Dictator!!! Fascist!!!
    its not good. that's why i feel the need to remove him from office before he ever get's to office.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,210
    CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    so 3/4 of the categories are sat, act and college graduates so the uneducated (who love Trump according to the man himself) aren't accounted for on this presentation.
  • Options
    At the time of this interview the lady on the left had a team of security hired to protect her due to threats from ESP and his team.

https://youtu.be/_kI_PliXWoI?t=4m0s
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Trump tweet:
    Great meetings will take place today at Trump Tower concerning the formation of the people who will run our government for the next 8 years.

Lunatic!
  • Options
    I need to calm down. I need to give ESP a chance. Maybe that softball sized lump in the xray is a replacement heart. After all, I'm special and special people get replacement hearts from god
  • Options
    Today, I would like to provide the American people with an update on the White House transition and our policy plans for the first 100 days.

Our transition team is working very smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. Truly great and talented men and women, patriots indeed are being brought in and many will soon be a part of our government, helping us to Make America Great Again.

My agenda will be based on a simple core principle: putting America First.

Whether it’s producing steel, building cars, or curing disease, I want the next generation of production and innovation to happen right here, in our great homeland: America – creating wealth and jobs for American workers.

As part of this plan, I’ve asked my transition team to develop a list of executive actions we can take on day one to restore our laws and bring back our jobs. It’s about time.

These include the following:

On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.

On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy – including shale energy and clean coal – creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.

On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.

On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyber-attacks, and all other form of attacks.

On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.

On ethics reform, as part of our plan to Drain the Swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the Administration – and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

These are just a few of the steps we will take to reform Washington and rebuild our middle class.

I will provide more updates in the coming days, as we work together to Make America Great Again for everyone and I mean everyone.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    He is way out of his depth, the man is not interested in serving his country, only himself. His supporters were duped.

Trump backs out of meeting with New York Times

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/media/trump-new-york-times-meeting/index.html?adkey=bn

Interesting tidbit.

The Times also reported that Trump recently asked British politician Nigel Farage to oppose offshore wind farms that Trump believed would damage the view from one of his Scottish golf courses.

I'm guessing it won't take long for him to do something impeachable. He's got no clue.
  • Options
    dignin said:

He is way out of his depth, the man is not interested in serving his country, only himself. His supporters were duped.

Trump backs out of meeting with New York Times

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/media/trump-new-york-times-meeting/index.html?adkey=bn

Interesting tidbit.

The Times also reported that Trump recently asked British politician Nigel Farage to oppose offshore wind farms that Trump believed would damage the view from one of his Scottish golf courses.

I'm guessing it won't take long for him to do something impeachable. He's got no clue.

I'm thinking he will try to level with the press and say if you continue to lie and mislead I will bypass you and go directly to the people via video messaging. Have it your way.
    New sheriff in town.
    Media can still do whatever it is they do but the lunatic will speak directly to the public.
    Interesting.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    so 3/4 of the categories are sat, act and college graduates so the uneducated (who love Trump according to the man himself) aren't accounted for on this presentation.
    some might say it's closer to 3/5
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    No, but do you find yourself having more meaningful and intellectual interactions with your friends, neighbors and community
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555
    This should make the drumpf supporters proud.....

White Nationalists Salute the President-Elect: "Hail Trump!"
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    CM189191 said:

PP193448 said:

CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    No, but do you find yourself having more meaningful and intellectual interactions with your friends, neighbors and community
    :lol: I moved from WV to OH... Take a guess on that one...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

I denounce that behavior and am certain they represent a fringe not the 61M that voted trump.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PP193448 said:

CM189191 said:

PP193448 said:

CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    :lol: I moved from WV to OH... Take a guess on that one...
    Not a big upgrade, but certainly an upgrade lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    pjhawks said:

CM189191 said:

^^^
    That is funny pjhawks.

IQ = 100
    What would you use to measure intelligence?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

I denounce that behavior and am certain they represent a fringe not the 61M that voted trump.
    Denounce all you want, but that gesture is insignificant. The extreme element here might be fringe, but the moderates are numerically significant. It's pretty safe to say that the people who ticked the box for Trump weren't doing it because they liked the fact he's orange, offensive, poorly spoken, a cheat, a serial liar, and a sex offender: his overt racist attitudes that has the KKK high fiving and waiting for America to be great again works for many that aren't so open about their levels of racism.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    edited November 2016
    KKK is the left's boogeyman

ISIS is the right's boogeyman
    Post edited by Jason P on
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,939
    I'm completely disheartened by a lack of personal accountability, and that so much energy is being exerted on blaming others.
    There are only a few reasons people voted Trump: they preferred Trump to Clinton (based on the net 'good' seen in Trump being stronger than the net 'good' seen in Clinton - including perception of ideals, personality, ideas, follow-through, and allegiance to the people), or they preferred Republican policies to Democratic policies. Instead of discussing the dumbest or brightest states (which seems a divisive idea), or insulting the intelligence or personalities of Trump voters - it's time to try to empathize with them, teach them on why their premises or conclusions are flawed, and be prepared to learn from them as they do the same to you - and not through fallacious or sensationalized arguments, but by reasonable logic-driven debate.

In addition, I think that people need to recognize that a major theme of this election was that the US government is not perceived to be representing the people adequately, and thus needs reform. The fact that less than half of the country voted implies that a good chunk of Americans do not feel empowered enough to bring change. Without the perception of empowerment, people are demotivated and demoralized to the point of creating a reality which does not possess collective power. It's hard to combat this perception after years of feeling that way, but I think that would be something worth uniting the Divided States over, and would produce tangible changes in distribution of power.

If you felt this was an annoying rant, I apologize for wasting your time - but I hope someone got something out of it. Just had to get it off my chest.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Both sides are convinced that the boogeymen exist in large numbers.
This discussion has been closed.