2016 Analog Member Shirts being sent!

13»

Comments

• SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Boooooo, my sub doesn't renew until end of August - and I just noticed I didn't redeem last years code - what was that for? Its expired now :(
    Nature drunk and High
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Spags said:

Boooooo, my sub doesn't renew until end of August - and I just noticed I didn't redeem last years code - what was that for? Its expired now :(

Last year's code was redeemable for either a t-shirt or luggage tags.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Oh that sort of rings a bell - what was the design on the T?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
    Spags said:

Oh that sort of rings a bell - what was the design on the T?

They were both the red backgrounds with the "I'M ANALOG" logo, similar to the first t-shirt.

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Will I still get my 7"? Since I let me code expire but I paid my $40?
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • WebeleafWebeleaf Posts: 34
    me too, I had no idea about code. Should check in here more often I guess. I don't renew until December so shirt should be ready by then.
    Bob's Your Uncle
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    silver39 said:

Yup. The single and the Deep magazine are automatically shipped to all analog members, and don't require a code. The code is just for the gift.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    edited May 2016
    jeffbr said:

silver39 said:

Yup. The single and the Deep magazine are automatically shipped to all analog members, and don't require a code. The code is just for the gift.
    Webeleaf said:

me too, I had no idea about code. Should check in here more often I guess. I don't renew until December so shirt should be ready by then.

You get two codes. The download code can be used for any bootleg download (cannot be used on CDs) at the shop. You can get MP3 shows for free or pay the difference for something of higher quality.

The other code is the item code. The 2015 item code expired at the end of January 2016, but if still have yours and want your red "I'M ANALOG" shirt or two red "I'M ANALOG" luggage tags, email shipping at tenclub dot net and they'll get it all sorted out.

They also can work with members to adjust memberships. Honestly, take January or February...you're one of the first to get the item and you have all year to let it expire.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    edited May 2016

jeffbr said:

silver39 said:

Webeleaf said:

You get two codes. The download code can be used for any bootleg download (cannot be used on CDs) at the shop. You can get MP3 shows for free or pay the difference for something of higher quality.

The other code is the item code. The 2015 item code expired at the end of January 2016, but if still have yours and want your red "I'M ANALOG" shirt or two red "I'M ANALOG" luggage tags, email shipping at tenclub dot net and they'll get it all sorted out.

They also can work with members to adjust memberships. Honestly, take January or February...you're one of the first to get the item and you have all year to let it expire.

I sent an email via the website, as it seems to be the only option. I still have not heard back? How long should I wait til I email/call?

And good to know they work with us! I'll try to see if I can switch to Feb, so its after the Holidays and I'll have $$$ lol!!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,225
    I might try to switch my dates as well. My membership renews every December but would much rather have it in February instead.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • NSLNSL Posts: 293
    It looks like i won't get the new shirt until December when my renew date is. Oh well!
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
    2024-08-26 - Noblesville, IN
    NSL said:

It looks like i won't get the new shirt until December when my renew date is. Oh well!

Email info at tenclub dot net and request a change of date.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    This code stuff is news to me....no wonder I haven't got jack shit last 2 years

Just saw this thread then looked under my account to see the "code"

That blows
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    Really like this year's shirt. Ready for my renewal next month so I can get it.

I was an idiot this year and forgot about it, so my code expired. Oh well.
    edited May 2016
    CROJAM95 said:

That blows

CroJam -- The code is to force members to verify their shipping address before it gets sent out upon renewal. The 2015 item was the first time it happened. The 2014 item was some stickers, a patch and a mini-poster.

If you want the red shirt or two tags (or both), I've heard that 10C can be accommodating. Email info @ tenclub dot net with your shipping address, member number and code and they can help.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • CROJAM95 said:

That blows

CroJam -- The code is to force members to verify their shipping address before it gets sent out upon renewal. The 2015 item was the first time it happened. The 2014 item was some stickers, a patch and a mini-poster.

If you want the red shirt or two tags (or both), I've heard that 10C can be accommodating. Email info @ tenclub dot net with your shipping address, member number and code and they can help.
    What he said. I had no idea about the code, actually, until after it expired. I emailed them just to see (not expecting anything), and they hooked me up ;)
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
    Well finally got an answer and thet said they no longer have the 2015 gift for me :-( They told me to try to email shipping to see if they still have anything but I think I'm out of luck this year :-( I'll try to remember next year!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535

Really like this year's shirt.

Me too. The logo is huge and the shirt is not slim fit which is great for big shoulder punks like myself.

demetrios said:

Me too. The logo is huge and the shirt is not slim fit which is great for big shoulder punks like myself.

Ugh then Im sad I missed out :-( Im a tall girl and none of their "womens" shirts ever fit me :-(
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801

CROJAM95 said:

That blows

Thanks for the info...I researched things after seeing this thread which made me aware in the 1st place. I'm usually up on things here, for whatever reason this one slipped thru the cracks.

I emailed 10C the day I posted here, unfortunately they are out of shirts.

Would like to have one, but its not the end of the world.

Now I know going forward. So next years Code for a repressed BENNY LP wont go unnoticed ;)

silver39 said:

demetrios said:

Ugh then Im sad I missed out :-( Im a tall girl and none of their "womens" shirts ever fit me :-(
    Miss out on the 2016 shirt? It's still available over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=4112 .
    demetrios said:

silver39 said:

demetrios said:

Miss out on the 2016 shirt? It's still available over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=4112 .
    No the 2015 shirt....my membership renews in Dec and the code expired in feb :-(
    silver39 said:

demetrios said:

silver39 said:

demetrios said:

No the 2015 shirt....my membership renews in Dec and the code expired in feb :-(
    Ah. I didn't pick up the '15 one. It was the '16 shirt I was talking about. I'm sorry.
    silver39 said:

demetrios said:

silver39 said:

demetrios said:

Write an "appointment" in your calendar app so you won't forget. 10C has also been accomodating to members who wish to change their renewal date. Change it to February 1st and you'll have time to rebound from the holidays and have a long time to use the code.

silver39 said:

demetrios said:

silver39 said:

demetrios said:

Write an "appointment" in your calendar app so you won't forget. 10C has also been accomodating to members who wish to change their renewal date. Change it to February 1st and you'll have time to rebound from the holidays and have a long time to use the code.
    I asked in the email but they didnt answer that part of the email :-(
  • edsilkedsilk Posts: 1
    Has anyone got the analogue music singles yet? (for 2015 - e.g Eddie & Beyoncé). Had the digital a while back but nothing yet through the post.
    edsilk said:

Has anyone got the analogue music singles yet? (for 2015 - e.g Eddie & Beyoncé). Had the digital a while back but nothing yet through the post.

Nothing yet... I once heard that they were waiting until everyone (or most everyone) got theirs before they uploaded the files. I'd think that if you haven't got your record/magazine by now, you'd best be emailing 10C as it's probably lost in the mail.
  • I just became a member yesterday and ordered the shirt and the bootleg download but was wondering how I get the hard copy of Deep an the annual vinyl 45 . Thanks
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

I just became a member yesterday and ordered the shirt and the bootleg download but was wondering how I get the hard copy of Deep an the annual vinyl 45 . Thanks

You will not get the one that was shipped out recently, it was last years (2015), You'll get this years (2016) Deep issue and 45 sometime next year. If you want the 2015 Deep and 45, probably can find them on evilbay.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

I just became a member yesterday and ordered the shirt and the bootleg download but was wondering how I get the hard copy of Deep an the annual vinyl 45 . Thanks

Welcome! If you just became an Analog member, then technically you should receive your 2016 Deep and single sometime at the end of this year when they get sent out to all 2016 members. The reality is that the 2015 Deep and single were only recently recently received in the US and I believe folks in the UK are still waiting for it. So we'll likely see our stuff about a year from now for 2016. The 2015 7" single will probably up for sale at some point in the shop. Right now they have 2009 - 2014 still for sale. You can find them here: https://pearljam.com/shop/music/vinyl
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08