2016 Analog Member Shirts being sent!

Comments

• ^ Oh I thought you just couldn't use the code twice. You're probably right I didn't read the fine print :lol:

Wore it today though and it fits me pretty well. Yay!
  • I'll trade my last year's stickers and patch set to someone who doesn't want their new 2016 I'm Analog shirt. If they have a size large.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    Just received my renewal confirmation. Don't see myself ordering the shirt so if someone wants to purchase my analog item code for cost @ $20 it will help offset the $50 analog international membership. Also have last year's tee shirt still sealed from 10C, which I believe is either a medium or large (can verify), that I can ship for $20.

PM me if interested.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
    edited February 2016
    100 Pacer said:

Just received my renewal confirmation. Don't see myself ordering the shirt so if someone wants to purchase my analog item code for cost @ $20 it will help offset the $50 analog international membership. Also have last year's tee shirt still sealed from 10C, which I believe is either a medium or large (can verify), that I can ship for $20.

PM me if interested.

I'm not sure if the code can be transfered. You may have to plug their address in as the shipping address.

With that said, if you're doing a show soon, you could always get the shirt and donate both to a Wishlist Foundation party...or just send them to the foundation address...assuming they'll accept it.

There's also the post above yours.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • I got my shirt. They sent the wrong size.

Sigh.

(emailed Saturday, waiting for response and better not have to pay return shipping)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Really? I recall the first abomination of the "Analog" shirt was free. Ten-Club can sure pump out more and more "merch" (See: crap) for the GP in "LIMITED QUANTITIES" at a spectacular pace. Are the words "LIMITED QUANTITY" ever going to be defined, or are they just Ten-Club's way of creating urgency over high priced items in an attempt to increase their sales (See: Green Disease). The original Patagonia Messenger Bag was "Limited Quantity" and sold out in days, if not hours, yet the current Patagonia Messenger Bag and Back Pack are also "LIMITED QUANTITY". The current "LIMITED QUANTITY" Patagonia bags have been languishing since the day they dropped, and I am guessing they will remain available for sale until the next "Mystery Bag" sale (See: make room for updated "Limited Quantity" merch, or deprive Ten-Club employees of the .99 Bouncy Balls).
    So, what exactly is Ten-Club's objective? The facts are these: Analog members pay an additional fee to receive the same "Annual????" (Formerly "Holiday") single; (How many years have gone by since the last completely random delivery of ANY new Pearl Jam music?). Analog Members also get a sticker to place directly on their Trapper Keepers, if mom lets them. Ow, wait, I'm a grown man. And lastly, a question. What year is it. Do we go by the PJ calendar, putting us on any random date between 2013-2016, or the actual calendar which is a bit more specific, indicating 02/29/2016 @ 0447 EST. Happy leap year. That's about all folks. Have a nice day. VooDoo
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • Shirt just arrived in the UK - I like it and may one day wear it on my body.
    So I am happy.
    Also, last new music was the b-side last year. And I was really happy with that too.
  • At least the shirts say Pearl Jam on them this year even if just on a sleeve. Much better than last years shirt.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

At least the shirts say Pearl Jam on them this year even if just on a sleeve. Much better than last years shirt.

I've confused a lot of people with last year's shirt. An electrician was particularly giddy when he saw it.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    I don't think I've even worn mine...
    I have too many other PJ shirts I LOVE!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Really? I recall the first abomination of the "Analog" shirt was free. Ten-Club can sure pump out more and more "merch" (See: crap) for the GP in "LIMITED QUANTITIES" at a spectacular pace. Are the words "LIMITED QUANTITY" ever going to be defined, or are they just Ten-Club's way of creating urgency over high priced items in an attempt to increase their sales (See: Green Disease). The original Patagonia Messenger Bag was "Limited Quantity" and sold out in days, if not hours, yet the current Patagonia Messenger Bag and Back Pack are also "LIMITED QUANTITY". The current "LIMITED QUANTITY" Patagonia bags have been languishing since the day they dropped, and I am guessing they will remain available for sale until the next "Mystery Bag" sale (See: make room for updated "Limited Quantity" merch, or deprive Ten-Club employees of the .99 Bouncy Balls).
    So, what exactly is Ten-Club's objective? The facts are these: Analog members pay an additional fee to receive the same "Annual????" (Formerly "Holiday") single; (How many years have gone by since the last completely random delivery of ANY new Pearl Jam music?). Analog Members also get a sticker to place directly on their Trapper Keepers, if mom lets them. Ow, wait, I'm a grown man. And lastly, a question. What year is it. Do we go by the PJ calendar, putting us on any random date between 2013-2016, or the actual calendar which is a bit more specific, indicating 02/29/2016 @ 0447 EST. Happy leap year. That's about all folks. Have a nice day. VooDoo

completely agree.
    10 club is inept or just doesn't care when it comes to ordering enough merch for members.
    when they actually did there was 4 Poster N' Art pop up shops in Seattle from 2010-2013.
    the first in 2010 was posters only then following years there was sold out merch from the past available at above original price.
    that's 1 example. I could continue...
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102
    Don't feel like making a whole other discussion about it so I'll post it here...

When should we get our 2015 Deep Magazine and .45? I know that they said that they'd begin shipping Feb. 22nd, but how long does that usually take? I'm still kind of a 10c newbie :grin:
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Dr DapsoyDr Dapsoy Posts: 70
    Last year I ordered the Medium shirt and it was a little big on me, so this year I opted for Small which is a little small on me. Either the sizes run a little small this year, or I'm a freak of nature that needs a non-existent "Small and a half" shirt size. Anyone else experiencing size inconsistency problems?
    1996: Randall's Island 1
    1998: MSG 1
    2000: Jones Beach 1
    2003: Uniondale, MSG 1
    2006: Camden
    2013: Brooklyn 2
    2016: Boston 1
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Dr Dapsoy said:

Last year I ordered the Medium shirt and it was a little big on me, so this year I opted for Small which is a little small on me. Either the sizes run a little small this year, or I'm a freak of nature that needs a non-existent "Small and a half" shirt size. Anyone else experiencing size inconsistency problems?

Size is always a gamble and not consistent over the years.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,557
    Dr Dapsoy said:

The two shirts are from two different companies. There's a size chart in the product description.

Don't feel like making a whole other discussion about it so I'll post it here...

When should we get our 2015 Deep Magazine and .45? I know that they said that they'd begin shipping Feb. 22nd, but how long does that usually take? I'm still kind of a 10c newbie :grin:

That's odd. If the vinyl was shipped on 2/22, some on the west coast should have posted photos.

We also don't have the digital files yet.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,557

That's odd. If the vinyl was shipped on 2/22, some on the west coast should have posted photos.

They said to update your info by 2/22, not that that's when they'd start shipping.
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102

They said to update your info by 2/22, not that that's when they'd start shipping.
    Oops, my mistake. You're right
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore

Really? I recall the first abomination of the "Analog" shirt was free. Ten-Club can sure pump out more and more "merch" (See: crap) for the GP in "LIMITED QUANTITIES" at a spectacular pace. Are the words "LIMITED QUANTITY" ever going to be defined, or are they just Ten-Club's way of creating urgency over high priced items in an attempt to increase their sales (See: Green Disease). The original Patagonia Messenger Bag was "Limited Quantity" and sold out in days, if not hours, yet the current Patagonia Messenger Bag and Back Pack are also "LIMITED QUANTITY". The current "LIMITED QUANTITY" Patagonia bags have been languishing since the day they dropped, and I am guessing they will remain available for sale until the next "Mystery Bag" sale (See: make room for updated "Limited Quantity" merch, or deprive Ten-Club employees of the .99 Bouncy Balls).

completely agree.
    10 club is inept or just doesn't care when it comes to ordering enough merch for members.
    when they actually did there was 4 Poster N' Art pop up shops in Seattle from 2010-2013.
    the first in 2010 was posters only then following years there was sold out merch from the past available at above original price.
    that's 1 example. I could continue...
    Tell me something positive, Dischord. I know that I haven't been around here since the beginning of time, but I have to say that I can never in my memory ever recall your writing anything positive about the fan club that you are a member of. If 10c isn't working for you, just remember that it is optional.
  • Has any ladies received the T-shirt? I usually get large but I'm afraid that it might be small. One of my PJ shirt was a large and a 7 years old girl would not have fitted in it...just wondering how they are this year....thanks for the feedbacks!
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    cant wait to get this shirt...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 Posts: 653

Has any ladies received the T-shirt? I usually get large but I'm afraid that it might be small. One of my PJ shirt was a large and a 7 years old girl would not have fitted in it...just wondering how they are this year....thanks for the feedbacks!

I think you should definitely read the size chart! It helps. I usually do, but this year I was lazy. I always go up a size because they usually run small, but mine is a little big on me. I got a medium when I'm a small. I should have gotten a small. Read the chart. Hope that helps, honey!
  • Has any ladies received the T-shirt? I usually get large but I'm afraid that it might be small. One of my PJ shirt was a large and a 7 years old girl would not have fitted in it...just wondering how they are this year....thanks for the feedbacks!

I think you should definitely read the size chart! It helps. I usually do, but this year I was lazy. I always go up a size because they usually run small, but mine is a little big on me. I got a medium when I'm a small. I should have gotten a small. Read the chart. Hope that helps, honey!
    Thanks...will get large and hope for the best. The chart helps a bit but it also depends on the fabric sometimes...

Has any ladies received the T-shirt? I usually get large but I'm afraid that it might be small. One of my PJ shirt was a large and a 7 years old girl would not have fitted in it...just wondering how they are this year....thanks for the feedbacks!

Thanks...will get large and hope for the best. The chart helps a bit but it also depends on the fabric sometimes...
    Last year, I ordered by the size chart. Very helpful! Thanks to 10c for including it!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    edited April 2016
    Just received mine today. The logo is so much bigger then what it looks over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=4112 . Vinyl copy of Ten Commandos for scale. I'm glad that it is. :)

Post edited by demetrios on
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    demetrios said:

Just received mine today. The logo is so much bigger then what it looks over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=4112 . Vinyl copy of Ten Commandos for scale. I'm glad that it is. :)

cmon CA Post... looks sweet...cant wait for a couple gems.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    They are fantastic! Mail from Canada Post has been a little slow.
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    My code expired? My renewal is in Dec and it expired in Feb?? Anything I can do?? i've emailed 10c and im waiting for a response
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
    silver39 said:

My code expired? My renewal is in Dec and it expired in Feb?? Anything I can do?? i've emailed 10c and im waiting for a response

That's just about all you can do. They've been accommodating, so that's good news there.

I would also suggest emailing or calling amd seeing if you can move your date to January or February. You'd get the gift earlier or have more time to sit on the code.
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346

silver39 said:

That's just about all you can do. They've been accommodating, so that's good news there.

I would also suggest emailing or calling amd seeing if you can move your date to January or February. You'd get the gift earlier or have more time to sit on the code.
    Good to know thank you!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"