Roadies *update . One & only season ..

1235»

Comments

• They should have made a better show I guess.

But it gave us that cool little Roadies documentary.

Yeah, Miles To Go Before I Sleep was cool, but I feel like I know way more than I ever wanted to know about PJ's tour manager.
    The penis thing was so weird.
    Oh..... I had forgotten that. Something about being sexually assualted by ICP too?

My gawd.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,184
    edited September 2016
    demetrios said:

Cameron should of went with Netflix. I hope he tries with them to continue his love.

Hell, even the series Love by Judd Apatow & Paul Rust received a 2nd season ok with Netflix.
    A .. 2nd season OK!!! Which blows my mind!!

I bet you Love cost a lot less per episode. And all the people I know that saw it, enjoyed it a lot.

No one I have talked to liked Roadies.

The show should have been set in the 70s/80s and surrounding a comeback tour for Stillwater.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

They should have made a better show I guess.

But it gave us that cool little Roadies documentary.

Yeah, Miles To Go Before I Sleep was cool, but I feel like I know way more than I ever wanted to know about PJ's tour manager.
    The penis thing was so weird.
    Agreed.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535

demetrios said:

Cameron should of went with Netflix. I hope he tries with them to continue his love.

Hell, even the series Love by Judd Apatow & Paul Rust received a 2nd season ok with Netflix.
    A .. 2nd season OK!!! Which blows my mind!!

I bet you Love cost a lot less per episode. And all the people I know that saw it, enjoyed it a lot.

No one I have talked to liked Roadies.

The show should have been set in the 70s/80s and surrounding a comeback tour for Stillwater.
    THAT would be pretty cool if Cameron did something like that.

I couldn't stand that Love Netflix series with a passion.