Options

Angered over Beyonces super bowl song choice?

124»

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,166
    muskydan said:

callen said:

And none of you did anything to be born white. Just lucky mother fuckers. So get off your high horses.

muskydan said:

bdoyle13 said:

Lol I knew you were going there. I've heard it at protests.. Doesn't matter they are a HATE group plain and simple. They blame Police for black deaths. I'm not searching the Internet to appease you. BLM promotes hate. Show me where they don't. You've yet to show how they are helping their communities...

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/429094/black-lives-matter-wrong-police-shootings

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/black-lives-matter-police-killings-2015-1.3383282

http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Yup demilitarize police that will solve black on black crime.

If you think they don't blame police and use police as their scapegoat for issues then We will never agree. Please show me how they are making a difference and promoting peace and reform within their own communities...

black on black crime is not the issue.

black on black crime is a diversionary argument used to undermine the blm movement and prevents people from having an honest talk about race relations in america.

black lives matter is a direct result of systematic abuses of black americans by white police officers and corrupt police forces.
    Well I guess we can close the file on that one now….Thanks for the laugh, i can always count on the train for that….
    so african americans are not disproportionately incarcerated and disproportionately roughed up and killed by white police? my mistake then. carry on.
    Yes to the first question and Yes to the second. It's simple math really, when a certain group disproportionately commits more crime, especially violent crime, especially to each other …. things like getting locked up and "roughed up" by them boguz ass Po-lecees happen. But Black lives Matter as we all know
    and you wonder why people hate cops.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    I'm more angered by her outfit choices.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,166
    i have an opinion on the white anger towards beyonce and jaz z. they are rich and powerful african american billionaires. they use their fame, money, and platform to convey their message. the same message that a lot of african americans agree with. less powerful and less monied white america sees them as a threat, so they hate them.

i have never been a fan of their music or their art, but they don't bother me a human being.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    It's interesting when people who are so against "big government" makes excuses for over the top, big government actions, e.g. police abuse. I guess big government is okay when it's directed at someone else.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    ?

It's interesting when people who are so against "big government" makes excuses for over the top, big government actions, e.g. police abuse. I guess big government is okay when it's directed at someone else.

BOOM goes the dynamite!