Comments

• Options
    jeff2040 said:

I won reserved for both Wrigley shows.

#1 Wrigley 1 res WON
    #2 Wrigley 2 res WON
    #3 Wrigley 1 GA lost
    #4 Wrigley 2 GA lost

I was notified about 8:30 central last night.

I won the same!
    Just another kid of the 90's who loves Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748

jervin007 said:

I am now 0/6 with my top two choices in the last 3 lotteries...
    Both BK res, both MSG res and both Fenway...
    I guess I need to buy some family members memberships to increase my odds...

That sucks man. Did you prioritize Fenway II first or Fenway I?
    Fenway 2 first then 1.

Considering people won both nights like I had my choices I'm just a little salty. Considering that the other NY shows I got nothing too I'm even saltier.

It is a lottery but man my luck has sucked...
    You are the first that I heard that lost night 2 as your first pick. I would definitely ask Tenclub via email or a call what is going on with people getting it as their second pick.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2016

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Considering people won both nights like I had my choices I'm just a little salty. Considering that the other NY shows I got nothing too I'm even saltier.

Dude... If I had an extras for Wrigley they would be yours, but sadly I do not. Yes sign up your wife. Increase the odds, unless she does not go to shows with you. I put in for 1st choice Wrigley GA 1st show and my wife did Wrigley GA 2nd show as her first choice. We each got lucky and won those but nothing else. And I do think that is fair as we did not get "extras" for trade bait.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Dude... If I had an extras for Wrigley they would be yours, but sadly I do not. Yes sign up your wife. Increase the odds, unless she does not go to shows with you. I put in for 1st choice Wrigley GA 1st show and my wife did Wrigley GA 2nd show as her first choice. We each got lucky and won those but nothing else. And I do think that is fair as we did not get "extras" for trade bait.
    Much appreciated.

I am doing Florida shows but I'm traveling for those. It would have been nice to have a "local" show.

I'll be standing outside MSG with my fingers up looking for a ticket. Come and say "hello", lol.
  • Options

PP193448 said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Much appreciated.

I am doing Florida shows but I'm traveling for those. It would have been nice to have a "local" show.

I'll be standing outside MSG with my fingers up looking for a ticket. Come and say "hello", lol.
    Watch ticketmaster....... Additional ticket drops happen more often than people realize.

Worcester 2 in '13 had tickets available the day of the show, as did Tool in Boston in 2012 (& that show 'sold out' in less than 5 minutes)

Good luck.
  • Options

Fenway 8/5/16 heard around 2:45EST. Went to Wrigley in 2013, I hope it doesn't rain this time

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810
    PJNB said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

You are the first that I heard that lost night 2 as your first pick. I would definitely ask Tenclub via email or a call what is going on with people getting it as their second pick.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I saw several people win Fenway 2 as their second choice
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    edited February 2016

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

You had fenway 2 as your first priority and you lost? That makes zero sense as some people won fenway 2 as their second choice! if that's the case you should definitely e-mail 10c.
    Mike
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    But you can't win if you aren't selected....? Right?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    cjw0984 said:

jeff2040 said:

I won reserved for both Wrigley shows.

#1 Wrigley 1 res WON
    #2 Wrigley 2 res WON
    #3 Wrigley 1 GA lost
    #4 Wrigley 2 GA lost

I was notified about 8:30 central last night.

I won the same!
    Nice! It will be good to see a fellow Hawkeye at the shows!
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    PJNB said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Not that I don't believe anyone but Id love to see a screenshot of night 2 first choice as a lost. Then I might buy into some of the "lottery is flawed" theories.
  • Options

PJNB said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Not that I don't believe anyone but Id love to see a screenshot of night 2 first choice as a lost. Then I might buy into some of the "lottery is flawed" theories.
    Ya I have already said in this thread and others that we still have no proof and usually the people that are stating it are not even that upset about it. I would be fucking livid if that was me and I got screwed. Its sad that the internet has made me such a skeptic when it comes to this stuff.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Ya I have already said in this thread and others that we still have no proof and usually the people that are stating it are not even that upset about it. I would be fucking livid if that was me and I got screwed. Its sad that the internet has made me such a skeptic when it comes to this stuff.
    I hear ya. I also asked in another thread and got zero responses.
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    FoxyRedLa said:

correct
  • Options

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    Ok. Then how is it flawed?
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    Some think that if someone put in a 1st priority show and did not win it, and then someone got that same show as their 2nd choice, then when the ticket Info page indicates that they will award the 1st priority people with that show and if any tickets are left they will move to the 2nd priority. Given this theory, if there is more demand than tickets, no one should get that same show on their 2nd priority. But people also want proof that someone picked that show as 1st priority, and none has been posted, and so it's allegedly flawed.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    amethgr8 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    Some think that if someone put in a 1st priority show and did not win it, and then someone got that same show as their 2nd choice, then when the ticket Info page indicates that they will award the 1st priority people with that show and if any tickets are left they will move to the 2nd priority. Given this theory, if there is more demand than tickets, no one should get that same show on their 2nd priority. But people also want proof that someone picked that show as 1st priority, and none has been posted, and so it's allegedly flawed.
    I do understand that by all means. But we all agree you have to be picked before they look at your requests. So I don't see any flaws. Not everyone's name is drawn.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Wow, that sucks. Here's hoping someone on the forum can hook you up!

PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

amethgr8 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    I do understand that by all means. But we all agree you have to be picked before they look at your requests. So I don't see any flaws. Not everyone's name is drawn.
    No they pick you because of your request. You get picked because you had show "X" as your first priority and they are randomly drawing first priorities for that show at that moment. It is not because they are just randomly drawing names and you just so happened to have that show as your first priority.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,442
    FoxyRedLa said:

amethgr8 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    They dont pick you, then look at your requests. They start by filling in first requests. So lets say they start with "Fenway 2. And lets say they have 1000 tickets, with only 700 entries. They take all 700 people who have Fenway 1 as their 1st priority. When those run out, the move on to people who have fenway 2 as their second priority.

So, it seems like people put fenway 2 as their 2nd priority, and were getting tickets. That would mean they didnt have enough people with fenway 2 as their first priority to run out, and moved on the 2nd priority people.

So, if someone had fenway 2 as their first priority, they should have gotten a ticket over someone how had them as 2nd priority, provided there were still tickets left in the first round.

That said....there are VERY few people claiming this. And those people (as far as I have seen) have not backed up that claim by showing a screenshot. I am not calling anyone a liar. Perhaps they forgot their order, changed their order, etc. They should email the 10c if that definitely happened.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    If anyone legitimately had Fenway 2 as their first priority and still lost, they have every right to be upset. That isn't how the system is supposed to work. They should email and call 10c until they get an explanation.

But...I am among the many who have not yet seen any evidence that this actually happened.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668

onePJfan said:

I won!!!! Wrigley night 1 RS - Woo Hoo!! I have never been to Wrigley Field, this will be awesome.

Yay! The friendly confines will welcime you with open arms :hug:

Wrigley, it's streets, residents and everything around it is the greatest place to be.
    Was there for PJ Wrigley 2013 and have to say it really is one of the coolest places I've been.
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    FoxyRedLa said:

amethgr8 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    That's not how it works. Everyone that has a show listed as their first priority is put in a pool and THEN names are drawn NOT vice versa. If there are tickets left for that show then everyone with that show as their second priority is put in a pool and THEN names are drawn. Etc, etc.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

I didn't realize I made the mistake but I did pick N1 as #1 and N2 for #2.

Sorry for the confusion everybody.

Doesn't make a hoot cause I'm not going, lol.
  • Options

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

Thanks for owning up and clarifying. There are a lot of people on the internet who wouldn't have done that. :smile:

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

jervin007 said:

Fenway 2 first then 1.

That's good to know or else the whole system would have had a major flaw
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    PJNB said:

FoxyRedLa said:

amethgr8 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    No they pick you because of your request. You get picked because you had show "X" as your first priority and they are randomly drawing first priorities for that show at that moment. It is not because they are just randomly drawing names and you just so happened to have that show as your first priority.
    Vedd Hedd said:

FoxyRedLa said:

amethgr8 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

correct
    They dont pick you, then look at your requests. They start by filling in first requests. So lets say they start with "Fenway 2. And lets say they have 1000 tickets, with only 700 entries. They take all 700 people who have Fenway 1 as their 1st priority. When those run out, the move on to people who have fenway 2 as their second priority.

So, it seems like people put fenway 2 as their 2nd priority, and were getting tickets. That would mean they didnt have enough people with fenway 2 as their first priority to run out, and moved on the 2nd priority people.

So, if someone had fenway 2 as their first priority, they should have gotten a ticket over someone how had them as 2nd priority, provided there were still tickets left in the first round.

That said....there are VERY few people claiming this. And those people (as far as I have seen) have not backed up that claim by showing a screenshot. I am not calling anyone a liar. Perhaps they forgot their order, changed their order, etc. They should email the 10c if that definitely happened.
    Ohhhh. Ok. Got it! Thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Boston Posts: 431
    I got Fenway 1 as my first choice, my buddy got Fenway 2 as his first choice!!! Buddy system never fails!!!!
    This could be the day
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited February 2016
    I won Fenway 2 but sure could use anyones EXTRA 2 tickets together at Fenway 1.
    I have nothing to offer but cash and gratitude! PM me if you can help!
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options

I got Fenway 1 as my first choice, my buddy got Fenway 2 as his first choice!!! Buddy system never fails!!!!

That's how I'm headed to both nights.