Options

WINNERS for Fenway or Wrigley? Post here

Comments

• Options
    do you think the decisions are made right away the backlog appears on the email?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    nicknyr15 said:

kjsnow said:

I don't understand how some know they've been shut out if the drawing is still happening. I put in for Boston only and it still says TBD...

Exactly. People are acting like its a done deal. It's over when u get an email. Otherwise stay positive.
    I thought people got emails already.
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Rebekah said:

AlaG said:

PJNB said:

If it is true that people are getting shutout of Boston while others are winning both the system is broken simple as that.

The only logical explanation would be that 1 night has a lot more tickets then another if that isn't true then I agree.
    There was clearly a greater demand for Night 1.
    This...... I'm baffled how I scored for night 1, but not night two.

I'm not complaining, but I don't understand.

Good luck in the public onsale. Sorry you missed out.
    ...poor you? Many of us were shut out of both/all nights...clearly "lottery" ...win some, lose some...some won both/all, some lost some/all....
    As a counterpoint, MANY of us weren't shut out of both nights. Just seems like a few unfortunate people were TBH, two of which were you and I. Think most people did
    rey said:

AlaG said:

PJNB said:

If it is true that people are getting shutout of Boston while others are winning both the system is broken simple as that.

The only logical explanation would be that 1 night has a lot more tickets then another if that isn't true then I agree.
    But the odds were about the same for both shows, weren't they?

I would think if one show had a significantly higher demand than the other, we would see much lower odds for the show with the higher demand.
    Not how it works. Odds don't factor in priority. If there were 100 tickets for each show and 200 people entered for both Fenway 1 and Fenway 2, the odds show 50% for each show. But 150 of those people could have listed a preference for Night 1. In that case, your odds of winning Night 1 as a first priority would actually be 66.67% while your odds of winning Night 2 as a second priority would be 33.33%. Your odds of winning Night 2 as a first priority would actually be well over 100% while your odds of winning Night 1 as a second priority would be 0%.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    Fenway night 2 - 1st choice = won
    Fenway night 1 - 2nd choice = lost
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,474
    Im 99% positive that people find out later because it takes that long for the bank/card to work its magic
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Fenway 1 reserved - won
    Fenway 2 reserved - lost
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    Wrigley Night 2 - GA

2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    whew... won Fenway Night 2 and Wrigley Night 1 res w/ choice 2, lost on Fenway 1 with choice 3 (longshot)...

• Options
    $TBD want to be enlightened
    like I want to be told the end...end, yeah
  • Options
    Rebekah said:

AlaG said:

PJNB said:

This...... I'm baffled how I scored for night 1, but not night two.

I'm not complaining, but I don't understand.

Good luck in the public onsale. Sorry you missed out.
    ...poor you? Many of us were shut out of both/all nights...clearly "lottery" ...win some, lose some...some won both/all, some lost some/all....
    All I'm saying is I would have thought the opposite would happen, that Friday would sell out 1st being the more popular night.

I'm very lucky to have scored a show. If my comment came across as complaining or being ungrateful, that was not my intent.
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    Shut out for both Fenway shows
  • Options
    Just got Boston night one---loser on night two. Happy regardless. First time lottery. Good luck to everyone else. Patience is a virtue!
  • Options
    Status next to each show is still listed as "entered". Total charged line is @ $376. No email, yet. I put in for Wrigley 1 Reserved as 1st Choice and Wrigley 2 Reserved as Second Choice. Wrigley 1 is my birthday, what a great way to spend it I hope??
    Alburquerque-2000, Kansas City-2003, Denver-2006, Honululu-2006, Kansas City-2010, St. Louis-2010, Oklahoma City-2013, Lincoln-2014, Wrigley #1-2016, Wrigley #2-2016
  • Options
    Won Wrigley 1 reserved! The only one of the four I'm going to. Part of my happiness comes from the fact that now I can have a hard 10c ticket from Wrigley to add to my collection!
    Also, Forza Ten Club - not sure if it was a result of the amount of upset people getting shut out in the last draw, or if they were always going to have plenty of 10c seats for these shows (or Wrigley at least) but it seems as if most people are getting good news today. Which makes me happy!
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Bubba said:

Welcome to the club! See you on the shit show that is Tickets.com.
  • Options
    Won both Fenway, finally i have not had much love from the 10C lately today that changed...
    Louie
  • Options
    I won both nights at Fenway! Super pumped to be in for both hometown shows!
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I won Wrigley night 2 reserved. First choice. Second was night 2 GA, which I knew was a long shot. Either way I will be at Wrigley again! Too bad work obligations get in the way of more Wrigley and both Fenway dates
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    PJfanJenPJfanJen Florence, SC formerly East Peoria, IL Posts: 58
    Mine still says entered but charged 376.00?????
    1998--Alpine Valley, WI
    2000--Deer Creek Music Theater, Indianapolis, IN
    2003--U of I Assembly Hall, Champaign, IL
    2003--Alpine Valley, WI
    2006--United Center, Chicago
    2014--Moline, IL
    2016--Wrigley Show # 1
    2016--Wrigley Show # 2
    2020--Baltimore--Didn't happen
    2023--Chicago United Center Night 2
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 1
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    AlaG said:

Bubba said:

good luck guys there..its kinda shitshow site indeed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DPrival78 said:

kjsnow said:

I don't understand how some know they've been shut out if the drawing is still happening. I put in for Boston only and it still says TBD...

the decisions seem to come out based on when you made your entry. at least that's how it was during the last lottery.

so if you entered later, you'll get your answer later. i changed my entry this morning, so i'm not expecting to know anything until later today.

all that said, i could be completely wrong
    DPrival78 said:

kjsnow said:

I entered within 5 min of the lotto opening and havent heard anything. Fingers crossed.

• Options
    grantstoner43grantstoner43 Los Angeles Posts: 54
    Louied825 said:

Won both Fenway, finally i have not had much love from the 10C lately today that changed...

What were your priority choices?
    Lawrence 5.2.92
    Maryland Heights 7.27.92
    Dallas 9.6.92
    Wichita 11.24.93
    Milwaukee 7.8.95
    Milwaukee 7.9.95
    East Troy 6.27.98
    Universal City 10.6.09
    Wrigley Field 7.19.13
    Los Angeles 11.24.13
    Austin 10.12.14
    Boston 8.5.16
    Boston 8.7.16
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    still "entered"
  • Options
    Anyone get shutout of Wrigley?
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    AlaG said:

Bubba said:

Haha...yeah, will try and see, thought it would be a good excuse to come to see Boston
  • Options
    guypaganoguypagano New Jersey Posts: 33
    I won both Fenway nights. I feel blessed!!!
  • Options
    I entered for Wrigley 1 on Saturday afternoon. Nothing yet. It will probably be LOST though based on my history.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    Won Reserved for Night 1 & 2 for Wrigley
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Bubba said:

You found out via email ?? Or did your stuff move to LOST ??
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    PJfanJen said:

Mine still says entered but charged 376.00?????

You won 2 shows