Options

2005/2006 Bootlegs

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,740
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Just wondered if anyone would be able to help me out...

If anyone has the 2005/06 boots downloaded and would be willing to put on some DVD's for me please PM me or email me at pdalowsky@yahoo.co.uk

Of course I'll cover the costs of postage, send the DVD's, and trade some rare bits if anyone needs them. Got a corking 2000 boots compilatation with all the Ledbetter tags from the tour morphed together......

Please let me know
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
  • Options
    Yes I have seen the link, I've had a few difficulties downloading thats all so wondered if someone could assist who has already downloaded.

Sorry for the cross post, I'm just aware that some members only read one particular forum sometimes...

cheers
    TrAvELAr wrote:
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Yes I have seen the link, I've had a few difficulties downloading thats all so wondered if someone could assist who has already downloaded.

Ahh.. no worries then. :)
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Just wondered if anyone would be able to help me out...

If anyone has the 2005/06 boots downloaded and would be willing to put on some DVD's for me please PM me or email me at pdalowsky@yahoo.co.uk

Of course I'll cover the costs of postage, send the DVD's, and trade some rare bits if anyone needs them. Got a corking 2000 boots compilatation with all the Ledbetter tags from the tour morphed together......

Please let me know

hey again,
    I can help you out if you want. I have all the 2006 boots and i think i'm missing maybe 2 boots from 2005. But they're all on my HD. Let me know.

Ross
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Hey Ross, that would be awesome thanks, If you don't mind doing this I can send whatever you need over, also if you want anything rarity wise let me know.....cheers again