Options

Fenway Park and Wrigley Field Ticket Sale Info

Comments

• Options
    mcbreezelymcbreezely Posts: 70
    edited August 2016
    Looking to trade one ten club reserved Friday fenway ticket for Sunday fenway ten club ticket. Low club number. Still would like to do this trade as of 8/1/16.
    Post edited by mcbreezely on
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Any word on when 10C ticket pick up will be? Will it still be day of show only or will they allow pick up a day or two before?
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    Will throw in a TOTD MSG Section 322 barstool single ticket for a Fenway 10C Night 2 along with whatever you want to cover the ticket cash/merch/whatever.
  • Options
    jguzzijguzzi Monterey, CA Posts: 49
    edited July 2016
    I am in Search Of one TC ticket to Night one Wrigley... Please... PM me

In the meantime...
    Don't forget to support EB Research.

Enter to Win tickets to Wrigley Night 1 while supporting a great foundation.
    This crowdrise campaign was started by little rocker Noah (jammed with the band in Quebec City) and young rockers Tyler and Sammy. Click on the link below to enter to win.

https://crowdrise.com/pearljamnextgen
    Post edited by jguzzi on
    10-31-2009 - Philly, PA
    11-26-2013 - Oakland, CA
    10-16-2014 - Detroit, MI
    04-09-2016 - Miami, FL
    04-11-2016 - Tampa, FL
    08-20-2016 - Chicago, IL
    09-09-2017 - Dana Point, CA (EV)
    06-24-2018 - Padova, Italy
    06-26-2018 - Rome, Italy
    07-01-2018 - Prague, Czech 
    08-10-2018 - Seattle, WA
  • Options
    emh181emh181 Posts: 17
    Looking to buy two tickets to N1 at Fenway. Have cash and Bruins tickets for trade.
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2016
    BS44325 said:

Any word on when 10C ticket pick up will be? Will it still be day of show only or will they allow pick up a day or two before?

Just got a email stating that we can pick up tickets the day before the show.
    For the Aug 5th show:
    Thursday August 4th:
    Box Office Opens: Noon
    Box Office Closes: 7pm

Friday August 5th:
    Box Office Break:4:00pm - 4:30pm or sooner
    Door Time: 5:00pm
    PJ Set Time: 7:30pm
    Box Office Close: 8:00pm

For the Aug. 7th show:
    Saturday August 6th:
    Box Office Closes: 7pm

Sunday August 7th:
    Box Office Break:4:00pm - 4:30pm or sooner
    Door Time: 5:00pm
    PJ Set Time: 7:30pm
    Box Office Close: 8:00pm
    *All times subject to change

Post edited by ski-bum on
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,799
    That is awesome that you can pick up the day before. It will make Sunday so much easier for me.
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Got the e.mail as well, cant't wait!!!!
  • Options
    daevansdaevans Posts: 1
    I know i'm basically SOL here but I can't make it to Boston now for 8/5 and have two reserved seats. Is there no way possible to get the tickets without being there in person? Would love to sell to someone if I could..
  • Options
    daevans said:

I know i'm basically SOL here but I can't make it to Boston now for 8/5 and have two reserved seats. Is there no way possible to get the tickets without being there in person? Would love to sell to someone if I could..

If you figure it out,I'll take them.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    daevans said:

10C seats? Your options are as follows:
    Send 10C an email with your name and member number with what show you won. You have two options. Neither include refunds.
    1) They can gift your tickets to others. They *try* to give them to a kid and parent with nosebleeds, but no guarantees.
    2) You can get your tickets mailed to you in September.

Your other option: Find someone very trustworthy. Mail them your photo ID (or an old one.) They can go to the will-call window and pray/hope the window employee doesn't try to match the face up. They can use your tickets and mail your photo ID back after the show.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    mcbreezelymcbreezely Posts: 70
    Looking to trade night 1 Fenway ten club ticket for night 2 Fenway ten club ticket.
  • Options
    KVD51KVD51 Posts: 29
    Considering trade:
    Have 2 TOTD Philly night 2, Orch Right, Row GG (TM tickets) - amazing score via TM, pumped!
    ISO 2 GA/Res night 2 wrigley OR 2 TOTD Seattle (either night)
    *for Res seats, prefer 10c #13x,xxx OB
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    robkomorobkomo Posts: 2
    Looking for 2 tickets to the Friday night show! I Live in Cambridge but can meet anyone in or around Boston
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    edited July 2016
    I have a pair on the main floor (MF4) for Seattle TOTD #2 Monday night. Looking for a pair of 10C Fenway 1 Friday night. Send me a PM and let me know your # for Fenway 1 tix. Really just looking to upgrade my Fenway 1 seats. Trade would work like this:

You have 10C Fenway 1 tix
    I have Seattle 2 TOTD Floor tix (pair) and G25 Fenway 1 seats (pair).

You get my G25 tix and buy my TOTD tix off me for face. You give me your 10C Fenway 1 seats
    Post edited by chitownp76 on
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    tbarelaxer7tbarelaxer7 Posts: 1
    edited August 2016
    Desperate for a ticket either night Fenway sigh, as 250 to get in, depressing. If it was front ten rows ok this is 2016, I am not unrealistic, but sorry unless you are on the field, the sound suffers. Wish PJ did ppv. Although been loving the ones that are up after the fact. Most bands are and should be chill on web shows. The Who had every show free 2006ish online, and sik quality...then Rog said no more, sigh. Thx for your time, and those attending rock and have fun!
    Post edited by tbarelaxer7 on
  • Options
    Have an extra pair of 10C tickets for Fenway with 212XXX number on Friday. Looking for comparable 10C pair for Sunday's show. Looks like the deal I had in place might fall through...
    And please don't PM me saying you are willing to pay for them. I am not looking to sell them.
  • Options
    I have a pair of 10C Fenway 2, wanting to trade for 10C Fenway 1. 10C #'s are 122XXX and 464XXX

text me or send me an email since I am not very good with this message board.
    dhreid1@gmail.com
    I'm coming in from Las Vegas and arrive on Thursday.
  • Options
    Mandop05Mandop05 Posts: 12
    2 tickets for night 1 in wrigley. I'll pay extra just don't want to give money to the scalpers.
  • Options
    Looking to trade one Friday Fenway ten club reserved ticket for one Sunday Fenway ten club reserved ticket. Low ten club number.
  • Options
    SG244775SG244775 Posts: 13
    Looking for a single Fenway ticket to night 1...preferably on field but hey, I can't be too choosy. Will buy some merch and as many Fenway franks as your heart desires! Thanks guys!
  • Options
    JS46707JS46707 Seattle Posts: 3
    I have two TOTD night #2 tix in Seattle and would be willing to throw in 1 ticket + $$ for 1 Fenway night #1 ticket - still looking and getting very nervous!
  • Options
    MikeBrozMikeBroz Posts: 17
    I am looking for night 1 at Fenway. One would be great but two to bring my brother would be awesome. Message me if anyone has extra. Thanks.
  • Options
    Looking for 1 ticket for Fenway Night 2 (Sunday) Message me if you've got Thanks!
  • Options
    Looking for two for Sunday's show at Fenway.
  • Options
    JB79491JB79491 Posts: 21
    ISO a pair for Fenway 2, looking for decent seats. Will pay or have TOTD Seattle 1 I would part with for right offer. Thanks!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Still ISO Fenway pair for night 1
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Trading 1 Fenway ten club Friday ticket for 1 Sunday ten club ticket. #143......
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the venue- wrigley field will be selling tickets the day of event? I've been told the venue will release tickets the day of just looking to see if anyone knows if this is true?
This discussion has been closed.