Options

2016 Moving Train Tour

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    muskydan said:

eddiec said:

I'll be at both MSG shows. I bought the plane ticket before I had concert tickets but it's a trip home regardless. My ticket buddy scored night 2, hopefully Friday brings some luck for night 1.

I did the same for Ft, Lauderdale and Miami. Almost cancelled my airfare since I didn't hear about my successful bids till like 7pm yesterday, had till 8pm to cancel airfare for free... So Time to bust out the yellow banana hamuck and prouse around the beaches of. Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Beach before the shows;)
    Oh hell no donut boy.I know you like to strut around the beaches of Lake Michigan like that but You will be wearing proper board shorts or you ain't drinking with me.Id feel like I was in an episode of Reno 911.Lol
    I
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited January 2016
    This is interesting. A thread about who's going to any shows and about half here have no interest. LOL
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited January 2016

I put in for the three local shows MSG & Philly with no luck was really not counting on winning any but it's all good I'm done attending PJ shows I've seen them 40 times I found myself bored last time I saw them , not renewing after this yr it was good while it lasted ...

Yeah hear you. Do though get that itch after hearing few live songs. Timing was bad. I may try for Fenway. Visit some family in the area.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rr165892 said:

muskydan said:

eddiec said:

I'll be at both MSG shows. I bought the plane ticket before I had concert tickets but it's a trip home regardless. My ticket buddy scored night 2, hopefully Friday brings some luck for night 1.

I did the same for Ft, Lauderdale and Miami. Almost cancelled my airfare since I didn't hear about my successful bids till like 7pm yesterday, had till 8pm to cancel airfare for free... So Time to bust out the yellow banana hamuck and prouse around the beaches of. Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Beach before the shows;)
    Oh hell no donut boy.I know you like to strut around the beaches of Lake Michigan like that but You will be wearing proper board shorts or you ain't drinking with me.Id feel like I was in an episode of Reno 911.Lol
    I
    Lt. Dangle to the rescue!

Free, I'll see what happens should the west coast be blessed. Not schlepping across the country isn't equal to lack of interest, trust me!
  • Options
    Blessed? As in god playing a role in pj tour?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Oh oh oh Eds Jesus.
  • Options
    callen said:

Yes, of course that's what I meant since I've said so many similar things in the past :i_dunno:
  • Options
    hedonist said:

callen said:

Yes, of course that's what I meant since I've said so many similar things in the past :i_dunno:
    Eh eh but that's not accurate. Lucky fortunate, but Not blessed.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    callen said:

I put in for the three local shows MSG & Philly with no luck was really not counting on winning any but it's all good I'm done attending PJ shows I've seen them 40 times I found myself bored last time I saw them , not renewing after this yr it was good while it lasted ...

Yeah hear you. Do though get that itch after hearing few live songs. Timing was bad. I may try for Fenway. Visit some family in the area.
    yeah i know the feeling i also might try for Fenway but that is a big might try not feeling it now maybe more towards the actual lottery date , that would be cool to finally meet up up there >>>
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    hedonist said:

rr165892 said:

muskydan said:

eddiec said:

I

Free, I'll see what happens should the west coast be blessed. Not schlepping across the country isn't equal to lack of interest, trust me!
    Oh hell yes Hedo.Thats exactly where my head was at.Haha.
    Dan-O take note
  • Options
    hedonist said:

callen said:

If Jesus my Jewish homeboy was a house cat that always had good weed,liked good music.seinfeld and drove a Camaro,then and only then would my Pal Hedo go super religious on you Cal.cmon you know better white boy.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    hedonist said:

rr165892 said:

muskydan said:

eddiec said:

I

Ha, ha, Ha...isn't he Da Best!!!
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

hedonist said:

callen said:

If Jesus my Jewish homeboy was a house cat that always had good weed,liked good music.seinfeld and drove a Camaro,then and only then would my Pal Hedo go super religious on you Cal.cmon you know better white boy.
    ;)
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

muskydan said:

eddiec said:

I
    Come on Bro, I gots no shame. I was figuring I would fit in down there... They throw rocks at me around the beaches I go to in my town...lol
  • Options
    Just do me a favor and work the tan while in the land of Thai.if not you will go full lobster down here.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rr165892 said:

muskydan said:

eddiec said:

I
    Come on Bro, I gots no shame. I was figuring I would fit in down there... They throw rocks at me around the beaches I go to in my town...lol
    Yeah if you hang with European tourists.Us locals roll in a slightly different way.No marble smugglers.lol
  • Options
    Shut out on MSG but hoping for the ™ shitstorm that will ensue…

I am doing Tampa, Miami and GA in JAX! Still looking for FTL though. So 3 shows right now.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

muskydan said:

rr165892 said:

muskydan said:

eddiec said:

I
    Yeah if you hang with European tourists.Us locals roll in a slightly different way.No marble smugglers.lol
    "Marble smugglers" nice one
  • Options

callen said:

yeah i know the feeling i also might try for Fenway but that is a big might try not feeling it now maybe more towards the actual lottery date , that would be cool to finally meet up up there >>>
    Reason for my reply to you. (:

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    callen said:

callen said:

Reason for my reply to you. (:

Will see how it plays out good luck if you do decide to go ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,126
    Not much of a regular anymore here....but getting the itch again.

I'll be at the SC and NC shows
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

You pop in and out with valued contributions!! I don't know if we will be able to do any meet-ups or not. We have a ton of logistics to work out. 1 baby, 2 dogs, an RV, and an avoidance of hotels and bars make it pretty tight lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

You pop in and out with valued contributions!! I don't know if we will be able to do any meet-ups or not. We have a ton of logistics to work out. 1 baby, 2 dogs, an RV, and an avoidance of hotels and bars make it pretty tight lol
    But if Cincy hits a beard grooming facility chances are good of meeting Gambs getting his wax on.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

But if Cincy hits a beard grooming facility chances are good of meeting Gambs getting his wax on.
    Hahaha no wax, that's just too much manscaping for me.
    You will have to have a 'squatch huntin' team to find me outside of the show. I'll be easy to find in the show though, there won't be very many yettis in the arena.
  • Options

Always enjoyed our banter. Been a while.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,126
    callen said:

Always enjoyed our banter. Been a while.
    Yup....maybe I'll get back into my groove. The republican and democrat disaster group of candidates is starting to get me fired up ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    edited January 2016

I think 3.5 hours is too long for a concert. Maybe every once in a while, but 2 to 2.5 hours is a good time. I get a little lost sometimes during shows. Maybe just leave after 2.0 hours instead of being bored for the last hour. It is always more fun with friends and in a new city.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options

I think 3.5 hours is too long for a concert. Maybe every once in a while, but 2 to 2.5 hours is a good time. I get a little lost sometimes during shows sometimes. Maybe just leave after 2.0 hours.
    Hahaha this is crazy talk!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

I think 3.5 hours is too long for a concert. Maybe every once in a while, but 2 to 2.5 hours is a good time. I get a little lost sometimes during shows sometimes. Maybe just leave after 2.0 hours.
    Hahaha this is crazy talk!
    Agreed. What an asinine thing to say. A concert too long? I should have my fan card taken away.
  • Options
    Heading to 12 shows: Miami, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Lexington, NYC x2, Quebec, Fenway x2 and Wrigley x2.