22 days!!!

time is flying :scream:

• Options
    CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 571
    pjalive21 said:

Peyton18 said:

22 days!!!

time is flying :scream:

Hampton is even closer, but still excited for Rupp.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    !!THREE WEEKS!! :peace:
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    jjflash said:

CAN

NOT

WAIT!!!!!

:rock_on:

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited April 2016
    jjflash said:

Can't wait to hang out with the FLASH!!! :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    derbydave said:

jjflash said:

Can't wait to hang out with the FLASH!!! :rock_on:
    Backatcha buddy! :triumph:
  • Options
    also saw some of the item Wishlist Foundation has for auction and man did they come through big time. They have a signed 2004 St. Louis Cardinals poster for auction which I want but the minimum bid is 500 bucks and a little steep for me, but awesome this organization steps up like they do as well as the band who donated that item to them.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    pjalive21 said:

also saw some of the item Wishlist Foundation has for auction and man did they come through big time. They have a signed 2004 St. Louis Cardinals poster for auction which I want but the minimum bid is 500 bucks and a little steep for me, but awesome this organization steps up like they do as well as the band who donated that item to them.

It's the show poster from the 2010 show in St. Louis, not an '04 Cardinals poster. Regardless, it's an awesome piece that I hope brings a ton of money!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    corduroycorduroy Lexington, OH Posts: 117
    Heads-up! I have 2 extra 10C Reserved seats available for Lexington...for face, of course. PM me!
    1994 - Cleveland, 1998 - Cleveland, 2000 - Columbus, 2003 - Cleveland/Columbus, 2006 - Cleveland, 2009 - Philly 1, 2010 - Columbus/Cleveland, 2013 - Pittsburgh/Buffalo, 2014 - Cincy/Detroit, 2016-Lexington/Wrigley #1, 2018- Fenway 1, 2022-Nashville, 2024-Seattle1/Noblesville/Baltimore
  • Options
    HambyHamby Cincy O-H-I-O Posts: 5
    corduroy said:

Heads-up! I have 2 extra 10C Reserved seats available for Lexington...for face, of course. PM me!

PM sent
    www.matthewhamby.com
    Buff - 2013 - Cincy - 2014 - Lexington - 2016
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    I have been purposely trying to keep this show off my mind to make the time go by quicker... but I'm in full tour mode, starting today !! It's almost here !! We're leaving Monday late afternoon to drive down, going to go check out Red River gorge early Tuesday morning, maybe check out a distillery and then head to the wishlist pre-party. I'm Ready
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    yellowwho said:

I have been purposely trying to keep this show off my mind to make the time go by quicker... but I'm in full tour mode, starting today !! It's almost here !! We're leaving Monday late afternoon to drive down, going to go check out Red River gorge early Tuesday morning, maybe check out a distillery and then head to the wishlist pre-party. I'm Ready

Sounds like you've made some good plans. How long do you plan to be at Red River Gorge? It's a pretty big area. It's about an hour away from Lexington. That's not too bad, but it will take 2 hours of your time up just in driving. I'd look at info online and plan a hike or hikes according to the time you have. The most popular hike is to Natural Bridge. It's listed first here: http://parks.ky.gov/parks/resortparks/natural-bridge/trails.aspx
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    know1 said:

yellowwho said:

Sounds like you've made some good plans. How long do you plan to be at Red River Gorge? It's a pretty big area. It's about an hour away from Lexington. That's not too bad, but it will take 2 hours of your time up just in driving. I'd look at info online and plan a hike or hikes according to the time you have. The most popular hike is to Natural Bridge. It's listed first here: http://parks.ky.gov/parks/resortparks/natural-bridge/trails.aspx
    thanks for the advise and link, I've looked into some of the shorter trails. I know I'll be pressed for time but I want to at least go and get a feel for the area. Hopefully I'll be able to return and explore with more time on another trip... but I do still have Wednesday morning open....I have the rest of the week off work, so I'll have to see if my driving partner wants to stick around the day after maybe
  • Options
    yellowwho said:

know1 said:

yellowwho said:

thanks for the advise and link, I've looked into some of the shorter trails. I know I'll be pressed for time but I want to at least go and get a feel for the area. Hopefully I'll be able to return and explore with more time on another trip... but I do still have Wednesday morning open....I have the rest of the week off work, so I'll have to see if my driving partner wants to stick around the day after maybe
    If you stick around long enough the day after, then Keeneland is where you want to be.

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    SOON! :rock_on:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    WhoDeyWhoDey Posts: 115
    Just under 3 weeks, I am ready for some PJ! Reminder of the Craft Beer party at the Springhill Suites that day. I am guessing we can start around 1:00 or so, maybe earlier if you all want. Remember to bring your favorite hometown craft beer or drink of choice to share while we listen to some PJ and get ready for the best show on the tour!

See you soon!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    WhoDey said:

Just under 3 weeks, I am ready for some PJ! Reminder of the Craft Beer party at the Springhill Suites that day. I am guessing we can start around 1:00 or so, maybe earlier if you all want. Remember to bring your favorite hometown craft beer or drink of choice to share while we listen to some PJ and get ready for the best show on the tour!

See you soon!

Where will this be? As far as inside the Springhill Suites? Front lobby? Meeting room? Or just wait and see what is available?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    BE257117BE257117 Posts: 42
    I'm looking for a single ticket to buy, either GA or Res. Please let me know if you know of one! Thanks!
  • Options
    WhoDeyWhoDey Posts: 115

WhoDey said:

See you soon!

Where will this be? As far as inside the Springhill Suites? Front lobby? Meeting room? Or just wait and see what is available?
    there is a large lobby inside they said we could use. I imagine if the weather is nice we might want to move this to the parking lot, especially if enough people show.
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    Does anyone have a room booked at the Hyatt Regency or the Hilton right by the arena that plans on canceling their room?

I have a room reserved at the GuestHouse Inn, but it's like 4 miles away from the arena and I'd like to get within walking distance.
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    WhoDey said:

WhoDey said:

See you soon!

there is a large lobby inside they said we could use. I imagine if the weather is nice we might want to move this to the parking lot, especially if enough people show.
    WhoDey said:

WhoDey said:

See you soon!

Cant wait!!!! I think we should have a good turn out from the sounds of it at the pre party

Rupp has sold beyond well, this is going to be a massive, large, loud crowd...I know im biased but this might be the gem of the tour
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    rbrum7 said:

Does anyone have a room booked at the Hyatt Regency or the Hilton right by the arena that plans on canceling their room?

I have a room reserved at the GuestHouse Inn, but it's like 4 miles away from the arena and I'd like to get within walking distance.

You could technically walk the 4 miles . . . :wink:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    WhoDey said:

WhoDey said:

See you soon!

I'll be interested to see how that party comes off. I would be surprised if Springhill is that lenient and lets you go outside and party in their parking lot.

I'm considering dropping by there.

• Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    goosebumps and butterflies
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 307
    I'm so ready to just wake up early in the morning on the 26th and hit the road, I'm probably gonna be to hyped up to sleep the night before!
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    joe159 said:

I'm so ready to just wake up early in the morning on the 26th and hit the road, I'm probably gonna be to hyped up to sleep the night before!

I hear ya. The night before we left for GCF last year, I needed a little sleep medicine to help me out. I was ready to hit the road!
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461

I should have gone to 1 on those Indy shows, starting to think I will never see them outdoors... Wasn`t there a traffic issue at the 2010 show? I know they have fixed the roads there since.

Traffic was AWFUL! There was a rain delay as well. And the ten club line was a mile long. Still a kickass show though.

Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    adamvs91adamvs91 Posts: 36
    Only 15 days out from the show guys! Can't wait!

I'm not sure my AirBNB will work anymore and may have to grab a hotel. Does anyone in the area know if there is parking by Rupp that will be available for the show or is it easier to Uber?