Options

*FOUND*!!Can someone help a jammer find a clear David Bowie?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 336

in a weird turn of events i did one last BN.com search this morning of several states. It showed up as in stock at a store an hour from my parents (i live on the other side of the country). Did the reservation form and then called the store. My dad picked it up an hour ago. He said every employee stopped to see the person who scored the clear Bowie. Thanks Dad!!! A restaurant giftcard is coming his way.

Like i said in my OP thanks to everyone here. You guys are awesome. Im eager to keep hunting for the rarities you need help with

That's awesome! Congrats...I'm glad everything worked out for you. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive from the Bowie website. Shipping status says it arrived at my post office this morning. Obviously I didn't get a clear copy, but still hoping for a first pressing. Most other places still are listing them as awaiting repress. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    SCORE! Glad to hear a tale of success. I was close to my second copy today but was denied at the last step... Am now compiling a list of all B&N stores with notes on music department staff members and helpfulness ratings =)
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    That's awesome dude. Your dad is awesome for driving an hour to pick it up for you :)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    He left work too! Love that guy. Thanks guys
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Somebody wanna help me out? :)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    edited January 2016

Somebody wanna help me out? :)

Im looking now for u guys. Tflyer and scorpios way is realy the only option. Using random zip codes and cities looking at store pickup option
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Congrats to the OP!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    edited January 2016
    wow. I'm not sure if there's any such in-person pickup option for us Canadians... Congrats!
  • Options
    Saw they had 2 by me. Reserved them and went to pick them up but someone reserved them before me... Sorry.

I did pick up the Ryan Adams and Beasties Pauls Boutique though.