Anyone want to shape up in 2018? A continuing journey.......

1737475767779»

Comments

• markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SCPosts: 4,581
    You're welcome! Hope your workouts go well!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 21,634
    You know what pisses me right off?  I was getting into my workout routine, got the wrist and ankle weights, geared UP in my head and I knew my body could take it. 

Now, I have pancreatitis and can’t do any kind of exercise. Haven’t for two weeks. And I’ve lost ten goddamn pounds because of this. I need them!

Yeah yeah, this too shall pass and I will do my utmost keep it together till then, but oh man...

George is getting angry!

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,200
    hedonist said:
    You know what pisses me right off?  I was getting into my workout routine, got the wrist and ankle weights, geared UP in my head and I knew my body could take it. 

Now, I have pancreatitis and can’t do any kind of exercise. Haven’t for two weeks. And I’ve lost ten goddamn pounds because of this. I need them!

Yeah yeah, this too shall pass and I will do my utmost keep it together till then, but oh man...

George is getting angry!

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear you are ill. Pancreatitis can be so painful. Losing weight when you don’t need to sucks. I have been there. You are right that this will pass and soon you will be strapping on those weights. I hope you feel better soon. Stay strong 💪💪