2016 Predictions

13»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

dankind said:

A morbid friend of mine and his morbid girlfriend always pick three celebrities who will die and then see who wins at the end of the year.

He was three for three last year. I've started calling him the grim reaper.

Omg that is terrible! lol
    there is a website dedicated to that...
    I have to clarify that I was joking earlier--with the cat thing. I think its appalling that there is a website like that or someone could actually bet on something like that and get three for three. I know its all in good morbid fun but still.

I felt the need to say something because I was just watching Guns in America: Obama Town Hall and they were talking about everyone's concern with people with mental health and their access to guns. I am a person with the stigma of shaky mental health, and I would never in my life ever hurt another human being or even think about it. Death is not a laughing matter.
    I get it pickup...I totally get it.
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8265398
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Thank you for the link, RKCNDY. That expresses everything I was trying to say. I probably picked the wrong thread to put it in. Sorry for my outburst.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Thank you for the link, RKCNDY. That expresses everything I was trying to say. I probably picked the wrong thread to put it in. Sorry for my outburst.

No, it's something that needs to be talked about. Perhaps it needs its own thread, but unless we talk about it, others are not going to be aware of it. Plant the seed, watch it grow! :)

Thread integrity: a large natural disaster will occur. Not that I want it to, but with El Nino...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    SD48277 said:

Demetrios will change his avatar. And it will throw me off, again.

A week later, and it has happened.
    ELITIST FUK
  • I'm still waiting for empty to drunk post so I can claim mine as true. It will happen and soon.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle