2016 Predictions

Comments

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Someone on these boards will commit.. Wait for it........A COMMUNIST ACT OF TREASON..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Axl and Slash get the band back together
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Elvis and Tupac return from the island they are hiding on and do a live duet that will bring peace to the world.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

Elvis and Tupac and Jim Morrison return from the island they are hiding on and do a live trio collaboration that will bring peace to the world.

Fixed.

Donald Trump will do what Bulworth did at the end.
  • Donald Trump will do what Bulworth did at the end.

I saw that movie a long time ago but forget the ending. What did Bulworth do at the end?
  • Donald Trump will do what Bulworth did at the end.

I saw that movie a long time ago but forget the ending. What did Bulworth do at the end?
    I found the end on wikipedia:

As Bulworth happily accepts a new campaign for the presidency, he is suddenly shot in front of the crowd of reporters and supporters by an agent of the insurance company lobbyists, who were fearful of Bulworth's recent push for single-payer health care.

Bulworth's fate is left ambiguous. The final scene shows an elderly vagrant, played by Amiri Baraka, whom Bulworth met previously, standing alone outside a hospital. He exhorts Bulworth, who is presumably inside, to not be 'a ghost' but 'a spirit' which, as he had mentioned earlier, can only happen if you have 'a song'. In the final shot of the film, he asks the same of the audience.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Someone will get tased.
    ELITIST FUK
  • A degenerate shirt will make the rounds at the PJ shows next year. This shirt may or may not get someone kicked out of a business while wearing it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    People will be getting my handmade cards
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    My bf and I will argue on where to travel and which shows we will attend. I want PJ and he wants Panic.

Legal marijuana will hit somewhere on the east coast (money grubbers will see the light soon enough).

The presidential election will once again be a vote for the LEAST sickening candidate.

CT gets hammered with snow in February and the beginning of March.

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,629
    "Predicting a delay on landing
    I predict I'll have a drink."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I will meet and marry Daisy Ridley.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • There will be many concerts, I will be very drunk a lot for at least two weeks, it will be the best 40th birthday a girl could ask for.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Demetrios will change his avatar. And it will throw me off, again.
    ELITIST FUK
    I will win a decent amount in the state lottery...enough so I don't have to worry about being a corporate slave whore ever again and travel the world posting on IG.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    I will laugh. I will cry. I will raise just enough Hell.......so that my family doesn't fall apart.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    A morbid friend of mine and his morbid girlfriend always pick three celebrities who will die and then see who wins at the end of the year.

He was three for three last year. I've started calling him the grim reaper.
    I SAW PEARL JAM

I will meet and marry Daisy Ridley.

I will do the same to Rachel McAdams and move to Canada should Donald Cheney win in November.

Axl will ruin the reunion of GnR like Diamond Dave did to Van Halen in 1996.
    I will tell crazy to fuck off.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankind said:

A morbid friend of mine and his morbid girlfriend always pick three celebrities who will die and then see who wins at the end of the year.

Omg that is terrible! lol

dankind said:

there is a website dedicated to that...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

dankind said:

https://youtu.be/-Zbt_R_d_V4
    RKCNDY said:

I will tell crazy to fuck off.

...and it will be videotaped. :smiley:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Empty will drunk post and regret it the next morning when he sees what he posted.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    2016 will include the greatest Pearl Jam tour of all time :smiley:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • 2016 will include the greatest Pearl Jam tour of all time :smiley:

I hope you're right Joe!

Oil will make a comeback and reach $50 again.
  • RKCNDY said:

dankind said:

I have to clarify that I was joking earlier--with the cat thing. I think its appalling that there is a website like that or someone could actually bet on something like that and get three for three. I know its all in good morbid fun but still.

I felt the need to say something because I was just watching Guns in America: Obama Town Hall and they were talking about everyone's concern with people with mental health and their access to guns. I am a person with the stigma of shaky mental health, and I would never in my life ever hurt another human being or even think about it. Death is not a laughing matter.
  • I will meet and marry Daisy Ridley.

I will do the same to Rachel McAdams and move to Canada should Donald Cheney win in November.

Axl will ruin the reunion of GnR like Diamond Dave did to Van Halen in 1996.
    I read online that Daisy is in a relationship. Won't happen.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014