Options

Twitter live chat with Pearl Jam manager Kelly Curtis Dec 11th @pearljam 2PM PT .. #PJLiveChat

Comments

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

Just the fact that they are doing this chat on twitter and completely disregard the fans that are not on twitter or here per say is total bullshit , but you know what i just renewed my membership as i have every single yr since 1993 ...........

i know, right!? only 316 million active users on twitter. pearl jam management should have conducted this chat elsewhere...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    mcgruff10 said:

Just the fact that they are doing this chat on twitter and completely disregard the fans that are not on twitter or here per say is total bullshit , but you know what i just renewed my membership as i have every single yr since 1993 ...........

Seriously? How else could they have done this to appease the masses?
    And signing up for Twitter is free. Follow Pearl jam and that s it.
    yeah seriously im talking crap fuck twitter and i could careless what KC has to say ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,891
    edited December 2015
    rival. said:

i know, right!? only 316 million active users on twitter. pearl jam management should have conducted this chat elsewhere...
    lol. Classic
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,873

mcgruff10 said:

yeah seriously im talking crap fuck twitter and i could careless what KC has to say ....
    where'd that popcorn emoji go?

:lol:
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    edited December 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

You don't even need to sign up unless you want to ask a question. Anyone can go and read the tweets live. Not normally using Twitter is a non-issue.
    Yep. No need to have a Twitter account at all. Just head on over to https://twitter.com/PearlJam/with_replies and watch the replying Tweets from Kelly come in. That's it. If you do want to send Kelly a question gotta open an account with is free. If you want to ask him a question just type .. #PJLiveChat first then your question.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

PJ_Soul said:

Why don't we simply discuss it all in this thread?

I'll copy & paste Kelly's posts here. Also retweeting some goodies over @ https://twitter.com/demetriosns .

We can start a new page with all his replies in a new thread when his session is over on Twitter.
    Yeah, I second and third and fourth that you are the MVP of this board. Thanks again.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359

mcgruff10 said:

You're an angry elf!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    RP112579 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You're an angry elf!
    this made me laugh harder than it probably should have :lol:
  • Options
    RP112579 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You're an angry elf!
    lol yes i am no biggie , i just don't take this band and this place seriously just trolling ....
  • Options
    Less then an hour to go. :)
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    For those of you tweeting..can you please post your twitter handle here so we know who is asking the brilliant questions.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

Damn Jose..
    You having a bad day? Ha

But I hear ya. I am sure Kelly Curtis is a good man. I am sure he is a hell of a guy. I just don't understand, for the life of me, why I would need to go on twitter and have a conversation with him. And I am pretty sure he wouldn't give a shit what's on my mind anyways. Hahaha

This entire conversation should take all of 10 seconds.

The masses: Hey Kelly? Is Pearl Jam touring this year?
    Kelly Curtis: Either.."Yes they are"...Or.."No they are not"

And that's about it.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

RP112579 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You're an angry elf!
    lol yes i am no biggie , i just don't take this band and this place seriously just trolling ....
    Why you don't not taking band serouslsly?? Communist act of treason???
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

Damn Jose..
    You having a bad day? Ha

But I hear ya. I am sure Kelly Curtis is a good man. I am sure he is a hell of a guy. I just don't understand, for the life of me, why I would need to go on twitter and have a conversation with him. And I am pretty sure he wouldn't give a shit what's on my mind anyways. Hahaha

And that's about it.
    lol no actually yesterday was worse having a root canal done lol , today i feel great it's Friday and the great KC is gonna speak to the masses so its really an event not to be missed even if it's only for 10 seconds lol ...
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:

RP112579 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You're an angry elf!
    took them seriously im my 30's , now in my 50's just happy to come here and see all the nut cases going crazy like i use too is really fun to watch ...
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

Damn Jose..
    You having a bad day? Ha

And that's about it.
    lol no actually yesterday was worse having a root canal done lol , today i feel great it's Friday and the great KC is gonna speak to the masses so its really an event not to be missed even if it's only for 10 seconds lol ...
    If my wife, or any of my friends, were to find out that I went on Twitter...
    And asked Kelly Curtis if he could give me any information on posters, bootlegs, merchandise of any kind, etc.

My wife would divorce me.
    My friends would kick me in the ass.

And I would deserve it!
    Ha
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Wma31394 said:

RP112579 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You're an angry elf!
    took them seriously im my 30's , now in my 50's just happy to come here and see all the nut cases going crazy like i use too is really fun to watch ...
    Gotcha all good!
  • Options
    MUZIKMUZIK Posts: 627
    Somebody asked for higher quality shirts lol

Really?
    09.11.98, 08.24.00, 08.25.00, 04.30.03, 07.08.03, 07.08.03, 09.15.05, 09.16.05, 09.19.05, 09.30.05, 10.01.05, 05.12.06, 05.13.06, 05.25.06, 05.27.06, 05.28.06, 06.01.06, 06.03.06, 06.19.08, 06.20.08, 06.22.08, 06.24.08, 06.25.08, 06.27.08, 06.28.08, 06.30.08, 07.01.08, 08.05.08, 08.07.08, 10.27.09, 10.30.09, 10.31.09, 05.18.10, 05.20.10, 05.21.10, 10.15.13, 10.18.13, 10,19,13, 9.23.15, 9.26.15, 04.28.16, 04.29.16, 05.01.16, 05.02.16, 05.06.22, 05.07.22, 09.14.22
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    I'm so excited! ~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    hey can someone ask if they can send the the xmas singles out with the thingymagii for the middle of the 45 so i can play them ....
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    MUZIK said:

Really?

75% of questions tweeted so far have basically been "When will the band play (insert country here)?" This is going to be a shit show
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    can someone ask if the list for GA will be available again for the next tour and will it be by seniority ...
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841

mcgruff10 said:

Damn Jose..
    You having a bad day? Ha

And that's about it.
    If my wife, or any of my friends, were to find out that I went on Twitter...
    And asked Kelly Curtis if he could give me any information on posters, bootlegs, merchandise of any kind, etc.

My wife would divorce me.
    My friends would kick me in the ass.

And I would deserve it!
    Ha
    Ha. I think it's a good format.....10C gets to filter the questions; Questions are concise; They get to avoid for the most part on-air confrontation w/ the Sawyers.

Ready to get this thing rolling live :coffee:
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    demetrios said:

PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

You don't even need to sign up unless you want to ask a question. Anyone can go and read the tweets live. Not normally using Twitter is a non-issue.
    Yep. No need to have a Twitter account at all. Just head on over to https://twitter.com/PearlJam/with_replies and watch the replying Tweets from Kelly come in. That's it. If you do want to send Kelly a question gotta open an account with is free. If you want to ask him a question just type .. #PJLiveChat first then your question.
    Thanks once more D!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RP112579 said:

MUZIK said:

Really?

75% of questions tweeted so far have basically been "When will the band play (insert country here)?" This is going to be a shit show
    He probably won't be replying to all of those.
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    :rofl: The question asking if he holds affirmation sessions with Stone to tell him it's not his fault!
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    edited December 2015
    So far KC answered Stone is doing great and they will announce shows next month.

Some tour dates first part of the year.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    edited December 2015
    Someone ask him if Stone really put the MIB out of service!

jk
    Post edited by electronblue on
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    edited December 2015
    d'oh!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    nothing from Kelly yet?