EMEK Limited Edition Mini-prints / Studio Releases!!!

13

Comments

  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    deadendp said:
    demetrios said:
    Coming soon :o

    We made something really special with @emek_studios “Eternal Embrace”. Available Tuesday, March 5th at 10 am pst




    That is awesome!  
    Indeed! Wondering if it'll be a timed edition or limited edition release on Tuesday. 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    Prints on Wood Yes, it will be a 7 day timed release

  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 16,393
    This guy just keeps taking my money.
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    Page Liked · 5 mins ·
     
    Eternal Embrace by @emek_studios a very special layered 11x14 wood print, hand signed and numbered by EMEK. $150 with the option to add a custom Italian frame for $45. 7 day timed release begins at 10 am Tuesday, March 5th (TOMORROW). #eternalembrace #emekstudios


  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102

    Eternal Embrace

    by Emek
    11 x 14 in. (27.94 x 35.56 cm)

    Unique and distinct multi-layered fine art wood print hand signed and numbered by EMEK

    A first of its kind multi-layered fine art birch wood print starts with a 1/2" wood print base that is layered with a 1/4" custom cut to shape mosaic edge of the image. The second layer creates a visual depth to Eternal Embrace, as if you feel the depth of the souls resting on the bottom print.

    Hand signed and numbered timed release ending Tuesday, March 12th at midnight PST.

    Add a brown custom Italian frame for $45, learn more about our frames here.

    Because each print is hand signed by Emek the prints will ship in approximately 3-4 weeks, around April 12th.


    Available for purchase in:  0 Days, 21 Hours, 23 Minutes, 15 Seconds
    $150.00




  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,223
    demetrios said:

    Eternal Embrace

    by Emek
    11 x 14 in. (27.94 x 35.56 cm)

    Unique and distinct multi-layered fine art wood print hand signed and numbered by EMEK

    A first of its kind multi-layered fine art birch wood print starts with a 1/2" wood print base that is layered with a 1/4" custom cut to shape mosaic edge of the image. The second layer creates a visual depth to Eternal Embrace, as if you feel the depth of the souls resting on the bottom print.

    Hand signed and numbered timed release ending Tuesday, March 12th at midnight PST.

    Add a brown custom Italian frame for $45, learn more about our frames here.

    Because each print is hand signed by Emek the prints will ship in approximately 3-4 weeks, around April 12th.


    Available for purchase in:  0 Days, 21 Hours, 23 Minutes, 15 Seconds
    $150.00




    That's a pretty nice price considering you'd pay $100 for the AP alone!!
    I'd definitely grab one of these if I went to the Rome show. 

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 1,016
    What is a timed release?
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 18,882
    RS65573 said:
    What is a timed release?
    It's an open edition.

    For one week they will sell these, as many as people buy will be the print run.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 1,016
    Do they tell you how many ever? There is no limit on quantity?
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    edited March 5
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/printsonwood/
    RS65573 said:
    Do they tell you how many ever? There is no limit on quantity?
    It'll be signed & numbered. No limit on quantity. You have a week to pre order as many as possible.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    Timed edition starts now.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102


  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 218
     Couldn't resist on this one
  • sheckyshecky San FranciscoPosts: 954
    edited March 8
    I agree, Kasey! Seems like a fair price for a three-dimensional, 11" x 14'' print on wood of a very imaginative piece of art. What I couldn't understand is people falling all over themselves to spend $60. on a simple 8" x 10" inkjet printing of the artwork. By the way, Kasey, did you also spring for the brown wooden Italian frame? I did. Seems like it might be hard to find a cheaper frame that would fit, seeing as the wood print is 3-D. Plus, the future value of the piece will be much higher with the original frame included. 
    Post edited by shecky on
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 218
    Yes I went with the frame too.. I didn't want the hassle of trying to find one and get it done. I think it'll be worth it. I'm excited..can't wait to see it in person!
  • sp1984sp1984 New HampshirePosts: 70
    I couldn't resist...I'm so excited!! I think the framed option looked so nice and I, likely, wouldn't be able to get it done any cheaper. 
    What a gorgeous design. 
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Mom-Son dance). 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    That frame is pretty cool indeed.



  • sheckyshecky San FranciscoPosts: 954
    Only two days until people begin posting "I missed the timed release cut-off date! Did anyone buy an extra I can have at cost?!"
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 8,118
    shecky said:
    Only two days until people begin posting "I missed the timed release cut-off date! Did anyone buy an extra I can have at cost?!"
    :lol:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,223
    deadendp said:
    shecky said:
    Only two days until people begin posting "I missed the timed release cut-off date! Did anyone buy an extra I can have at cost?!"
    :lol:
    It's funny because it's TRUE!!!

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 8,118
    derbydave said:
    deadendp said:
    shecky said:
    Only two days until people begin posting "I missed the timed release cut-off date! Did anyone buy an extra I can have at cost?!"
    :lol:
    It's funny because it's TRUE!!!
    Absolutely! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    "Hand signed and numbered timed release ending Tuesday, March 12th at midnight PST."
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102

  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,102
    Just past midnight, still available.
  • sheckyshecky San FranciscoPosts: 954
    Now it's 4:26 p.m., print has no longer been available for 16 hours and twenty-six minutes.

Sign In or Register to comment.