Options

*** Mexico City, Mexico Fanviews Here 11/28/15 ***

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
edited April 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Pearl Jam: Foro Sol Stadium, México City, MX. Nov 28, 2015 Show Set List

Walk On Music-None
Band Onstage:08:48
Band Offstage:11:47

Set List
01. Pendulum
02. Release (Ed sings the name Fernando in one of the verses-will confirm lyric. Likely a reference to the young man that Siren’s is dedicated to.)
03. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
04. Why Go
05. Mind Your Manners
06. Do The Evolution
(Ed addresses the audience in Spanish. He asks them how they are.)
07. Breakerfall
08. Corduroy
09. Garden
10. Even Flow (Mike goes down to the barricade playing the guitar behind his head for the solo)
11. Daughter/It’s Okay-(Cole) (When the audience flicks their lighters in time to the music Ed says, “Hey, do that thing…now we’re home”. The band then goes into ‘It’s Okay’ by Dead Moon)
(Ed tells the audience they are going to play a song by Eagles Of Death Metal)
12. Want You So Hard (Bad Boy News)-(Hughes, Homme) Eagles Of Death Metal cover. The band was playing a show in Paris at Le Bataclan when it was attacked by terrorists on November 13.
(speaking in Spanish Ed conveys that this song is Fernando. Fernando was a fan of the band and sadly passed away at 25 years old. His family is in the audience in his honor.)
13. Sirens-(sing along outro)
14. Given To Fly (Ed shouts what sounds like, “this one’s for Milo.”)
15. You Are
16. Lightning Bolt
17. Rearviewmirror (during instrumental break Jeff and Ed go head to head and see how low they can go.)

Encore Break 1
(Speaking in English Ed mentions that band has friends and family at the show and thanks the audience for making the band look so good by being such a great audience. He praises Mexico City and says that unless you were at the show you wouldn’t know how special it was. He also notes that he recognizes many faces that have been to multiple shows.
He says the next song is for some newlyweds.
18. Throw Your Arms Around Me-(Archer, Falconer, Howard, Miles, Seymour, Smith, Waters)-Performed by Ed solo on electric guitar. After the song he names the newlyweds Alex and Adriana)
(Ed pulls out his Ukulele and gets the audience to shout “Uke” with him. He claims the instrument was afraid to come out because it is so small and the audience so big. It feels better now. “This song is a true story. This is going to happen tonight.”
19. Sleeping By Myself
(Speaking in Spanish Ed mentions the terrorist attacks in Paris and plays the next song by John Lennon)
20. Imagine-(Lennon)
21. Comfortably Numb-(Gilmour, Waters) {Ed gets a flag from the audience and drapes himself in it then runs back onstage to play piano at the very end of the song}
22. Animal (Ed mentions the young girl Rebecca wrote a letter requesting Animal for her dad Michael.)
23. Save You
(Ed spots a woman holding a flag with the word “Faithfull" written on it. He asks her for her flag and praises her saying if you can make it all the way down to there we will play the song for you. She is in the front corner of the barricade. Ed says that since they are changing the set list it will take them some time to build a guitar so meanwhile he asks for a light on the stage right cameraman. “His name is Legs and he has been touring for 28 years and this is his very last night. He has a stay at home job now. And we were so glad that he was part of our family.” Ed has been holding Leg’s hand while talking and Jeff comes over and pats Legs on the shoulder.)
24. Faithfull. (Ed goes down to the barricade and sings Faithfull face to face to the woman that had requested the song.)
25. Black (Ed lets the audience sing the outro and takes a long pull from his wine bottle and watches the audience sing.)
26. Porch (While the band plays with the globes Ed sprints back and forth on the wings of the stage. Ed then goes to the barricade to sing with the audience.)

Encore Break 2
( A Mexican woman working at the show says Ed wants to leave a message for someone and asks the audience to be quiet until the curtain drops. Two crew members hold up a black curtain. On the other side out of the audience view Ed has his arm around Legs the cameraman and is video recording a message. He says, “who else is here” and the curtain drops to reveal the audience. The entire band come over and congratulate Legs who is visibly moved.)
27. Last Kiss-(Cochran)
28. Jeremy
(Ed says that before he came to Seattle he was already a fan of a particular drummer who he didn’t think he would ever meet let alone play with. That drummer was Matt Cameron. Most drummers sit on a drum stool but Matt sits on drum throne because he is the king. It is also Matt’s birthday and the band and audience sing “happy birthday” to him. The audience then sings another song that presumably is birthday related. A cake is brought out but rather than smashing it on the person celebrating their birthday they decide to throw the cake in the audience. Ed then yells “we need some forks!”)
29. Better Man/Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling)
30. Alive (Mike runs down to the barricade and between the two halves while playing still playing. Jeff goes over to Boom’s riser and plays with him)
31. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young) Ed briefly dons a Sombrero.
32. Yellow Ledbetter (after the song Jeff shakes a bottle of champagne and acts as though he is going to spray Legs.)

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Thank you!

Thanks John for the set list & notes.
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Crazy fun!
  • Options
    mschostokmschostok Chicago, IL Posts: 858
    Listening to the Periscope right now, they sounded awesome. Eddie's voice sounds great, especially on Breakerfall....killed it.
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
    St. Louis 2020
  • Options
    ten474ten474 Los Angeles Posts: 147
    I was there on the rail in front of Stone. Lined up at 5am to get that spot but people around me had gotten there as late as 2pm. It was the craziest Pearl Jam show I had ever been to. Tons of pushing and shoving but at the same time being courteous. So many people being helped over the rail throughout the whole show. It was suffocating but a lot of fun. Ed threw the tambourine to my fiancé. I another girl grabbed it. One of the longest days of my life but well worth it. I'll never forget this show and the whole experience as long as I live.
    2000: Los Angeles, San Bernardino
    2003: Irvine, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara
    2006: Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2011: Mexico City
    2013: Wrigley Field, Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2014: Austin City Limits Weekend 1
    2015: Mexico City
    2016: Fenway N1 & N2
    2018: Seattle N1 & N2, Missoula, Boston N1 & N2
    2021: Ohana I, Ohana II
    2022: San Diego, LA N1 & N2, Oakland N1 & N2, Fresno
    2023: St. Paul N1 & N2

• Options
    Mike's SideMike's Side Posts: 954
    edited November 2015
    What a show!!!! Man they sure know how to thrown down in Mexico. I was one of those 2pm well actually 1pm people to get pretty much to the rail on Mikes side. All hell broke loose from Why Go --> Corduroy with a dozen or so people brought over the rail with a few unconscious so I hope they are all well. I didn't think I was gonna make it either with all the craziness going on in the front few rows. Crowd surfing?? Yeah that still happens. It was so tight if they are jumping then you are jumping. The crowd was just one large mass moving about. I dropped back maybe 10 people during the first encore and could finally breathe for the rest of the show. I would be naming every song for highlights as the whole set with that crowd was something special. Ed singing Faithful to that girl was awesome. The crowd throwing everything they could find in the air at the end of Alive was some kind of party. We really need to step up our game in the U.S.

Few more points:

The system getting people into the venue worked great. Groups of 150 blocked off and walked in by a line of police holding a rope across the front of the group. Until they dropped it at the last gate then it was a free for all lol. Security was also pretty bad up front getting people out. It's like they had no idea that people would need help. It took a full minute with dozens of people trying to get their attention even after they just pulled people out.

The look on Ed's face during alive was like he was truly feeling the song and not just singing it for the 700th time.

Looked like more Mexicans own PJ gear then anywhere. The outside merch stands were sensory overload with everyone yelling to sell their stuff. A lady made a killing selling a mix of corn and rice.

The average age in attendance was easily under 30 which probably accounted for the madness. Most of the people I talked to came from 2+ hours out.

Tons of people knew the lyrics for the EODM song.

I laughed when I saw her before the show but I wanted to give the lady selling popsicles a huge hug when she reappeared toward the end. She saved my life!

I have a few "I will never miss a show there" and Mexico City is now part of that short list. Until next time...
    Post edited by Mike's Side on
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    You're not kidding it was crazy. I stayed on the rail the whole time but many times thought of hopping out but knew I would hate myself after getting in line at 5am. It was my most memorable Pearl Jam show but it was ROUGH. I'm glad I did it, but at 41 I'm not sure I could do it again.

• Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Cool!!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    swervedriverswervedriver Sheffield, UK Posts: 182
    What were the 2 songs scratched off the setlist?
  • Options
    GrelsvikGrelsvik Posts: 34
    edited November 2015
    Truly an awsome show, but WTF about the Security @ the venue?

We were at the back of the front section of General A, Mike's side, and did not expect any problems at all. We are usually in GA at concerts and even if up front we've never experienced something like this! As mentioned above something happened during Why Go --> Corduroy causing massive pushing/ pressing in all directions. Even people at the back of the section were having severe problems and some were starting to panic. We had to help people out as Security were either looking ignorately at people or standing with their backs to us. I eventually easily jumped over the rail as I was in the back row and started helping others to get over together w/ others that had "escaped". My husband is quite big and tall and managed to make space and assisted so more people could get out as well.

I was told to move away from the area a couple of times, and finally I snapped and told Security that I had to wait for my husband to get over the rail himself as "You see my husband is actually helping people to get out - which must be what YOU should've been doing!"

I do not usually tell people off like that, but their ignorance and that they offered minimal help to people in need of getting out was just shocking and overwhelming!
    Post edited by Grelsvik on
    Oslo, Spektrum 29/06/00*Copenhagen, Forum 26/06/07*Berlin, Wuhlheide 15/08/09*Stockholm, Globen 07/07/12*
    Oslo, Spektrum 09/07/12*Seattle, Key Arena 06/12/13*Berlin, Wuhlheide 26/06/14*Stockholm, Globen 28/06/14*
    Oslo, Telenor Arena 29/06/14
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    Besides reading about the pushing and shoving happening, which would totally suck, that showed sounded like it would have been a blast.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

What were the 2 songs scratched off the setlist?

smile and down?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    listen the periscope and getting texts from woogie..was fun..
    esta bien was a treat and love when i see breakerfall-garden-animal-save you at sets
    thanks Sea

and now......2016!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    After a walk and some confusion made it to the ga entry at about 3pm. Ended up in the third group to enter. Orderly entry and grabbed a spot with a new PJ buddy on the rail, Mike's side right under the video board. Grabbed some food, all the merch i could ever need, and then relaxed in relative comfort, and chatted with some neighbours.

Show started and all was good. Decent view of Ed's position. Stone was far away (stage was massive) and just could see the top of Mikes head. No Matt or Jeff visible.

Pedulum, release.. crowd was awesome. Some pushing but all good. Why go / corduroy the crowd went nuts... all good on the rail where i was but even behind me there were people in some distress. There was a steady stream of people exiting over the rail from stage center. A couple of ladies were carried out and in quite some distress.

Thing settled down and from that point the rest of the night was awesome crowd wise. Amazing atmosphere! Ole ole ole Pearl Jam!!!!!

Mike came down and almost bailed... up against the rail about 3 meters away! Lots of great solos from the corner of the stage. Ed was over quite a bit. Jeff was as well.

Show wise the band was awsome as usual. Highlight... You Are, Corduroy, Save you, Eodm cover... all of em really! Mike killed Comfortably Numb solo... but his work on Black was epic and legendary. Faithful... very cool!! Boot will be a must for me!

1st set was the best. Set breaks were short. 2nd set was a quieter start but it picked up were amazing till the YLed closing.

Down and smile being scratched sucked but was all in all a great set list for the casual "hits" and hard core fan. Tribute to retiring stage crew "legs" and bday wishes for Matt were memorable and touching too! Would rather have the croud interaction and special moments than an extra song or two. Makes for a more memorable show.... this show will be very memorable!

They were rushed off though. Ed's body guard before yled was quite animated flashing a light at Ed waving a hand for 5 min left. Clearly 1145 was the drop dead time imposed on them.

Exit was just a mass of humanity! Noticed that merch table had some stickers and pins from other SA shows (extra stock i guess) so made way over and grabbed a bunch. Everything else pretty much sold out. Spent too many pesos!!!

Bootleg Merch and vendors out side were cool... the way the street vendors hustle in this city is amazing. Didnt buy anything but some interesting stuff. Past tour posters printed on tshirts, pens, posters, mugs, stickers, key chains and jewelery... you name it! They seemed to be selling a shit ton of the crap too!

3 km walk back to my hotel (riazor). Not the best neibourhood but cabs, buses and traffic were nuts.

Great 10th show for me and a great way to start my PJ experience outside US/ Canada.

Quite the night. Great city. Great people. New friends. Was comfortable and safe throughout. Thanks PJ!!! See you next year!
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • Options
    The security on Stone's side were actually very helpful getting people out and getting people water who needed it. I feel like if you weren't within 5 people of the rail you had a very different experience.

• Options
    Mike's SideMike's Side Posts: 954
    edited November 2015
    ten474 said:

The security on Stone's side were actually very helpful getting people out and getting people water who needed it. I feel like if you weren't within 5 people of the rail you had a very different experience.

Had two people between me and the rail directly in front of Mike and they had no clue. They did help after we got their attention but then go right back into lala land.

How's that 41yo body feeling today? :)

Post edited by Mike's Side on
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1

• Options

ten474 said:

Had two people between me and the rail directly in front of Mike and they had no clue. They did help after we got their attention but then go right back into lala land.

How's that 41yo body feeling today? :)

Swollen right knee. Went into concert with a bruised rib so that's a little sore. Feet and ankles in bad shape. Other than that, better than I thought I would. Gonna get a massage this afternoon.

• Options
    I a wondering people's opinion on this: the age of the people at the concert was a lot younger than the age of most at PJ concerts in the states. I think it's cool young people are into PJ but i got the feeling that they mostly only know 10 and Lightning Bolt. Like I thought the crowd for songs like RearViewMirror were very subdued, almost as if they were that familiar. Anyone else notice this?

• Options
    caifan82caifan82 Mexico City Posts: 321
    Subdued in rearviewmirror? I think I almost lost my head by I body surfer on that one... LOL.
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    edited November 2015
    Post edited by ehbacon on
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    ten474 said:

I a wondering people's opinion on this: the age of the people at the concert was a lot younger than the age of most at PJ concerts in the states. I think it's cool young people are into PJ but i got the feeling that they mostly only know 10 and Lightning Bolt. Like I thought the crowd for songs like RearViewMirror were very subdued, almost as if they were that familiar. Anyone else notice this?

Hey, great meeting you Jason. We got Mike's side rail in a sweet spot. Younger crowd around me were singing there lungs out to every, and I mean every word (even You Are and Throw your Arms around me). I was actually quite impressed.

Energy from crowd and band made this one special. Counting myself lucky to have been apart. Now onto sleep. 5 hrs in 2 days is not for this old guy anymore.
  • Options
    ten474 said:

I think it's cool young people are into PJ but i got the feeling that they mostly only know 10 and Lightning Bolt.

Does Save You count?

youtu.be/yRFVAkyXAmI

1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1

• Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    My wife had an amazing experience. We were on the rail in front of Stone, next to Dave (bizzybozzy) and met a bunch of cool people along the way!

We flew in Friday night and went directly to the venue and pitched a tent and arrived before midnight to be number 30 and 31. Which means there were 29 people even more insane than we are. We flew back home at 5am this morning.

I am exhausted, and excited for N. American dates at the same time! My wife got a Setlist and the highlights for me were Release, Garden, Faithful, Conf. Numb, and Animal in an Encore slot.. My favorite hard song..

All in all not the best set I've ever seen song wise, but solid, Experience wise, I agree unique, in an unbelievably awesome way!

Part of me says I am too old for the this shit! (standing in line for 24hrs and getting 2 hours sleep, battered and bruised / my out of shape ass sprinting with a herd of lunatics to get a spot on the rail with a group of rabid like dog humans behaving like animals)

Once the first note kicks in, there is nowhere on earth I would rather be, and it is all worth while, and I will gladly do it again!
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    Is a North American tour coming for sure?

• Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    edited November 2015
    Nothing is guaranteed 100%, but you should feel confident an east coast anouncement is coming up, it looks like Dec. 04th
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    I saw you and your wife. You guys were like 8 people to the left is us. Which one is Dave?

• Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    I can’t imagine going to any future shows and not hearing “Olé olé olé olé Pearl Jam! Pearl Jam!” Would it be okay if Pearl Jam fans worldwide adopted this as our collective chant?

Someone mentioned this earlier, Mike’s solo during Black was really good last night. It looked effortless (like it always does), but it was one of those otherworldly moments where Mike seemed to find the key to a locked and hidden door deep within my soul and for a minute or so opened it up to show me that everything was and can be okay.

Speaking of It’s Okay, watching the entire stadium light up and then pulse with the flash of all of those lighters during Daughter/Esta bien was so rad. Can we adopt that too?
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    ten474 said:

I saw you and your wife. You guys were like 8 people to the left is us. Which one is Dave?

The balding skinny dude in the gray Milwaukee t-shirt next to them :)
  • Options
    Can't say that rings a bell. Met so many people yesterday.

• Options
    Olé olé olé olé pelljaam pelljaam as my husband sang before he finally understood what they were chanting
    Oslo, Spektrum 29/06/00*Copenhagen, Forum 26/06/07*Berlin, Wuhlheide 15/08/09*Stockholm, Globen 07/07/12*
    Oslo, Spektrum 09/07/12*Seattle, Key Arena 06/12/13*Berlin, Wuhlheide 26/06/14*Stockholm, Globen 28/06/14*
    Oslo, Telenor Arena 29/06/14
  • Options
    lukin3lukin3 Posts: 62
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by lukin3 on
  • Options
    I agree man. It was NUTS. I've never seen so many people get pulled over the rail. It was a constant stream. At many points I felt like
    I was gonna be crushed to death. At one point it was so hard to breath I thought for sure eddie was gonna notice and do something. But the band played on.