Options

South American merch!!!

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

mickcasey said:

Why can't PJ make tour merchandise available to those who can't attend the shows? I never understood this. People on ebay charge a fortune for t-shirts. Maybe donate some of the proceeds to charity? Foo Fighters do it for every city they attend. Am I missing something?

Think of the Vancouver 11 poster. See how EVERYONE wanted that right, lol.
    :rofl:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,466

mickcasey said:

Why can't PJ make tour merchandise available to those who can't attend the shows? I never understood this. People on ebay charge a fortune for t-shirts. Maybe donate some of the proceeds to charity? Foo Fighters do it for every city they attend. Am I missing something?

Not to hijack the thread or anything but I have a mint one available from my mystery box. :smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    mickcasey said:

I think the merch commerates the concert, the event. The merch would not exist but for the people attending the concert. Isn't the point of the concert t-shirt to walk around and proclaim that you attended a concert on that tour?

Obviously they've sold posters and flags from shows so anything is possible.
  • Options
    on2legs said:

mickcasey said:

Not to hijack the thread or anything but I have a mint one available from my mystery box. :smiley:
    You need to give it away. I had two so far and gave them both away. I cringe whenever someone tries to sell that poster.
    SHAME ON YOU!!!

Give it away Tom... Let it be free. Let it put a strain on someone else's eyes...

Now does anyone have any pics of the wristbands?!?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,466

on2legs said:

mickcasey said:

You need to give it away. I had two so far and gave them both away. I cringe whenever someone tries to sell that poster.
    SHAME ON YOU!!!

Give it away Tom... Let it be free. Let it put a strain on someone else's eyes...

Now does anyone have any pics of the wristbands?!?
    That poster reminds me of the B.O. episode from Seinfeld. You can't get rid of it.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options

Hoodie:

photo IMG_1293_zpsc1m0jpgi.jpg

photo IMG_1292_zpsdbpo2m8m.jpg

This is awesome. Thanks for posting!!
    I really like this hoodie a lot! And I don't need anymore, but this one is very nice. I think if it ever shows up in the shop, it's a must have! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    edited November 2015
    Great pics thanks for sharing! So... anyone know how to translate and what the prices convert to??? I'm guessing hoody is the most expensive thing. Oops if my google search is right and those prices are in Brazilian Reals then the hoody is about $63? Guess that's close to US prices.

Those wristbands are cool.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984

Great pics thanks for sharing! So... anyone know how to translate and what the prices convert to??? I'm guessing hoody is the most expensive thing. Oops if my google search is right and those prices are in Brazilian Reals then the hoody is about $63? Guess that's close to US prices.

Those wristbands are cool.

From Juan M ..

tshirts: U$27
    poster U$40
    sweatshirt U$63
    hat U$27
    wristband U$6
    pin U$4
    keychain U$7
    sticker U$4
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I like those wrist bands too
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    That poster is beautiful. Nice job!!!
  • Options
    I don't know what is but I just like tour merchandise.
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    They got hats! Anybody that can help me out I can PayPal funds and buy you some goods as well. I'll pay for all shipping too. Please let me know! Thanks!
  • Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    edited November 2015

photo IMG_1294_zpsrvbo5coz.jpg
    photo IMG_1295_zpsgdlf2ut9.jpg

Anybody out there who has an XL of this shirt or can get me one, I'll PayPal you the money plus the shipping to me here in the US. PM me if you can help. Thanks!
  • Options
    Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,889
    These three posters are absolutely bad ass.. Hopefully we get a taste of something like these come U.S. tour time:

1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios said:
    who is the woman of the poster? she's not maria betaña, she's not rita lee, she's not gal costa, and she is defenitely not daniela mercury...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Strange how the hats and shirts are about $10 cheaper in USD than at US shows but the poster is $5 more in USD down there than at US shows. Crazy charging $4 for stickers and buttons but I guess it is all foreigners buying them anyway.
  • Options

Strange how the hats and shirts are about $10 cheaper in USD than at US shows but the poster is $5 more in USD down there than at US shows. Crazy charging $4 for stickers and buttons but I guess it is all foreigners buying them anyway.

probably it has to do with the local manufacturer, there was no hats for BA, Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo show, only Santiago and Brasilia, there was no key chains either, at least in BA, I asked for the Santiago poster, it cost about 35 USD; Buenos Aires poster cost 25 USD, tees in BA cost 25 USD and the hoodie was 45 USD, stickers 3 USD and pins 2 USD

• Options

probably it has to do with the local manufacturer, there was no hats for BA, Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo show, only Santiago and Brasilia, there was no key chains either, at least in BA, I asked for the Santiago poster, it cost about 35 USD; Buenos Aires poster cost 25 USD, tees in BA cost 25 USD and the hoodie was 45 USD, stickers 3 USD and pins 2 USD
    Thanks. I remember at the Costa Rica show in 2011 the shirst were about $20 USD and I wanted to buy a ton as so much cheaper.
  • Options

Thanks. I remember at the Costa Rica show in 2011 the shirst were about $20 USD and I wanted to buy a ton as so much cheaper.
    currency exchange always goes in favour of the USD, but when it comes to merch, it's always about the same, for instance, you could have bought non official merch outside the venue, in any city, in fact, you could have bought upt to four tees outside for the price of one inside...

• Options
    ThePedroThePedro Posts: 330
    Does anyone know what the hat is? Is it a flex fit or a snap back?
    "Is it just me or is common sense not that common anymore"
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    ThePedro said:

Was told just like the NYC ones from Sept, with the south American dates inside the hat.

interesting this hat is $10 cheaper than that one, but the stickers are double. Theres bound to be a reason,, but still good old currency conversions
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    ThePedro said:

Flex
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I need a xxl or xxxl shirt can paypal immediately. Obrigado
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    ThePedro said:

It's a SnapBack
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    Those who got the van t-shirt at Santiago and Brazil cities, could you possibly provide a pic of the back and state where you got it?

• Options

Those who got the van t-shirt at Santiago and Brazil cities, could you possibly provide a pic of the back and state where you got it?

The picture I posted on page 11 was purchased in Santiago.
  • Options

The picture I posted on page 11 was purchased in Santiago.
    Thanx

• Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    Would love any help in getting a cap and/or wristband. Other pj wristbands and caps to trade or simply cash
  • Options
    demetrios said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153736746872277&set=a.249383177276.137857.731572276&type=3&theater

@ David Welker

I'm very excited to reveal my first poster for Pearl Jam. The show is tonight in Sao Paulo Brazil. I tried to capture the spirit of the band and the city. It's a very heavy 5 layer all metallic screen print with oil based inks... so you can also get high off the fumes, which I've come to understand is a fringe benefit of being in the poster business. Thanks to Anna Witt for inspiration and aesthetic direction

Amazing poster, got one copy and one from Porto Alegre too. The São Paulo one even have embossing!

And the art behind the poster's also amazing, i wish i could get two of each and frame them backwards too!
    Porto Alegre '05
    Porto Alegre '11
    Porto Alegre '15
    São Paulo '15