2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

I don't understand how people come up with a random day and just expect an announcement. Nothing from the band or website pointed to anything significant today and yet people are still pissed there wasn't an announcement. Now everyone is saying Monday for sure. So you are going to sit on your computer all day Monday too waiting, and when nothing comes out curse the world? Just let it happen when it happens, it way more enjoyable and less stressful that way!

No way , I love stress
  • KC138045KC138045 Posts: 2,716

I don't understand how people come up with a random day and just expect an announcement. Nothing from the band or website pointed to anything significant today and yet people are still pissed there wasn't an announcement. Now everyone is saying Monday for sure. So you are going to sit on your computer all day Monday too waiting, and when nothing comes out curse the world? Just let it happen when it happens, it way more enjoyable and less stressful that way!

I don't think people are pissed. Just all having fun with it.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    yellowwho said:

No way , I love stress
    Sitting around all day waiting for an announcement while putting off work is my idea of a good time.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Who is pissed?

I love how some people come in here out of the blye and think this is all just made up from thin air... it's coming, it just happens to be the worst kept secret in rock history lol
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    mcgruff10 said:

yellowwho said:

No way , I love stress
    Sitting around all day waiting for an announcement while putting off work is my idea of a good time.
    See, your de-stressing
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,459
    edited December 2015
    You know what pisses me off… Elf on the Shelf? I’m really beginning to hate this damn thing. My six year old daughter flips out on the wife or myself if we forget to move it the next day. “Dad… is Elf on the Shelf mad at me? Have I done something wrong?” Jesus. It’s getting to the point where I want to put it in the microwave and cook it by accident.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • guitar101 said:

Toronto

Where did you find this? Dont see a pearl jam map on any of the ACC ticketmaster pages. Maybe they took it down?
    It's titled GENERAL ADMISSION AND RESERVED FLOOR

It was just added moments ago
    I see it too in the dropdown of maps on TM. But why are you concluding this means Pearl Jam? There is nothing there that should lead you to believe that.
    I'm fairly sure they are the only band that uses that specific setup, atleast bands big enough to play the ACC

And it was just added in the last hour
    That set up has been listed there for over a month at least. It's not new.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381

What the hell else am I supposed to do today??? Work?? :lol:
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • my2hands said:

Who is pissed?

I love how some people come in here out of the blye and think this is all just made up from thin air... it's coming, it just happens to be the worst kept secret in rock history lol
    Sure its obvious something is coming, but nothing at any point made December 4th seem like a legitimate day for it to happen. Maybe pissed isn't the right word, but a lot of people getting over anxious for something that could be days or weeks away, why put a specific date on it with nothing to point to?
    This could be the day
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    KC138045 said:

I don't think people are pissed. Just all having fun with it.
    fairly certain some people are pissed
  • I don't understand how people come up with a random day and just expect an announcement. Nothing from the band or website pointed to anything significant today and yet people are still pissed there wasn't an announcement. Now everyone is saying Monday for sure. So you are going to sit on your computer all day Monday too waiting, and when nothing comes out curse the world? Just let it happen when it happens, it way more enjoyable and less stressful that way!

I've actually been having a lot of fun with this thread.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678

my2hands said:

Who is pissed?

Sure its obvious something is coming, but nothing at any point made December 4th seem like a legitimate day for it to happen. ?
    It's my birthday. What other reason do they need to announce a tour today?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited December 2015
    I currently have hotels booked in 6 different cities... and thats not including the Philly shows which I'm definitely attending and won't need a hotel for...

Now, i wont be attending all of those shows, but still, is that sick or what? lol
    Post edited by my2hands on

You know what pisses me off… Elf on the Shelf? I’m really beginning to hate this damn thing. My six year old daughter flips out on the wife or myself if we forget to move it the next day. “Dad… is Elf on the Shelf mad at me? Have I done something wrong?” Jesus. It’s getting to the point where I want to put it in the microwave and cook it by accident.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/200665/the-creepy-santas-elf-meme-thread/p1
  • my2hands said:

I currently have hotels booked in 6 different cities... and thats not including the Philly shows which I'm definitely attending and won't need a hotel for...

Now, i wont be attending all of those shows, but still, is that sick or what? lol

My wife & I have rooms booked in Philly, NYC & Hartford.

While it may not be sick per se, I can't imagine it's healthy!

(I also realize I'm lucky to have a wife who enables this obsession!)
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,760

my2hands said:

Who is pissed?

Sure its obvious something is coming, but nothing at any point made December 4th seem like a legitimate day for it to happen. Maybe pissed isn't the right word, but a lot of people getting over anxious for something that could be days or weeks away, why put a specific date on it with nothing to point to?
    A week before the on sale seemed pretty reasonable. With the Lexington sign it's obvious that at least at one time the on sale date was 12/11, which had been rumored for 2 months.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY 4-26-15
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508

Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY 4-26-15

search function
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I swear to God this whole board is gonna get a temp ban for bumping old threads over this and the crap in amt lol
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435

Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY 4-26-15

ComeToTX said:

my2hands said:

Who is pissed?

A week before the on sale seemed pretty reasonable. With the Lexington sign it's obvious that at least at one time the on sale date was 12/11, which had been rumored for 2 months.
    What if the person who controls that sign is a 10C member and did it just to fuck with us?!?

Now that's a conspiracy theory for you.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    KC138045 said:

ComeToTX said:

my2hands said:

Who is pissed?

What if the person who controls that sign is a 10C member and did it just to fuck with us?!?

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    So... what did I miss?

Seems like nothing haha.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 204

So... what did I miss?

The tour. It was epic.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    edited December 2015
    Poncier said:

KC138045 said:

ComeToTX said:

my2hands said:

Who is pissed?

lol
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • This has got to be the best thread ever! I have been thoroughly entertained. I so wanna be in a physical room with all you characters. Hope you all come to Toronto when the band arrives.
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16

This has got to be the best thread ever! I have been thoroughly entertained. I so wanna be in a physical room with all you characters. Hope you all come to Toronto when the band arrives.

Agreed. I almost dont want there to be an announcement so this can continue.....almost
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • This has got to be the best thread ever! I have been thoroughly entertained. I so wanna be in a physical room with all you characters. Hope you all come to Toronto when the band arrives.

When are they scheduled to arrive?

What do you know that we don't know?

God damnit tell is what you know!!!!
    edited December 2015
    Looks like we're blowing past the updated 150 page over/under...

The new over/under is set at 500 pages