2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    meganrosemeganrose Northern, KY Posts: 133
    Goddamn, just put us out of our misery!
    #feelthebern #bernie2016
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    I think Rupp arena advertising the show on their arena billboard takes this beyond the "just a rumor" stage
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,155
    if the tour is announced today, prepare for Lost Dogs to explode with "need money for tour" threads!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    mcgruff10 said:

who's going to be the first troll to bump old tour news in order to get everyone even more riled up?

You seem to be very angry.

Relax a bit dude. Have some fun. It's nice every once in awhile.
  • Options
    awnich24awnich24 Lexington, KY Posts: 17
    Funkez said:

pdalowsky said:

dottles said:

pdalowsky said:

Funkez said:

Funkez said:

pjholland said:

just_one said:

dresi_4 said:

Werchter is announcing the last headliner in about 90 minutes. Don't think PJ would skip the festival if the tour is still on. We'll see.

its now or never for us EU folks lol
    Well never is maybe too much, but 2016 is off for Europe... Today was definitly the day for the announcement for Europe.
    No. Europe wouldn't be announced before US. You have no "definite"
    Says who lol?? Europe is most likely off at this point
    Why..? Says who?
    Its perhaps more correct to state Europe was never on to be off.
    And in that regard.... nor is any American tour .....
    very true LOL, although the rumour hasn't started that the suggested scheduled USA tour has been rumoured to be cancelled.
    One guys first post here is the basis of said rumor, ppl with way more credibility have different opinions.
    No announcements - at all - have been made yet...
    Saw the sign at Lexington Center at 7am and again at 10:30am. Thought it was too important to disregard. Had to share somewhere. Whether or not it's real is on Rupp Arena. Figured they wouldn't just post anything up there.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Personally I never treated this one as a rumor. The people with information this time have been credible in the past. Figured some of the dates may change but never really considered this was much ado about nothing.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    brookelilybrookelily Bethel Park, PA Posts: 236

"Has not released any information on that event yet."

Please god...let that event happen in Pittsburgh.

the odds are with us. 1) Band spent 5 days rehearsing in the city in 2013 and loved it, I think the bans was surprised at how much the city recipricated 2) Ed visited the Clemente museum, liked it so much he went back twice and 3) Ed and Sean Casey have become real tight. Not saying it's a definite, but I like the chances of them getting a Pgh date if there are as many dates as rumored.
    8/16/92
    9/24/96, 9/28/96
    8/25/98, 9/18/98
    9/5/00
    4/26/03
    6/23/06
    10/28/09
    10/11/13, 10/12/13
    10/1/14
    9/2/18, 9/4/18
    9/18/21
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053

mcgruff10 said:

who's going to be the first troll to bump old tour news in order to get everyone even more riled up?

It seems like every time tour info is released someone likes to bump every single old tour thread; it's pretty damn annoying. I'm not angry at all and am very relaxed.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options

Despite having the most unproductive day at work to date, I'm actually kind of enjoying this!

I hope the announcement comes today so I can get cracking on cancelling the hotels I've booked & starting the process all over again, but regardless I'm just happy there are some dates in the works!

(the one reason I think an announcemnt might come today, is that in the past they've given a full week for people to enter the lottery - a Monday announcement followed by a Thursday ticket draw seems like a tight window, but WTF do I know?)
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    edited December 2015
    C'mon 1pm EST.
  • Options

"Has not released any information on that event yet."

Please god...let that event happen in Pittsburgh.

the odds are with us. 1) Band spent 5 days rehearsing in the city in 2013 and loved it, I think the bans was surprised at how much the city recipricated 2) Ed visited the Clemente museum, liked it so much he went back twice and 3) Ed and Sean Casey have become real tight. Not saying it's a definite, but I like the chances of them getting a Pgh date if there are as many dates as rumored.
    I actually hung out with Sean Casey in Cincy 2014, a friend of mine teaches his son he took us backstage at that show. The dude loves PJ, he's cool as hell...it's hard to believe he's the same dude on MLB Network. I've heard a few stories from him hanging with Ed, Pete Rose, Chris Chelios lol
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

It seems like every time tour info is released someone likes to bump every single old tour thread; it's pretty damn annoying. I'm not angry at all and am very relaxed.
    I'm not that big of a dick.
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    MayDay10 said:

You know what they say

no news is no news

Every tour prediction I've ever made has been proven wrong by the band and 10C. So, based on zero inside info, I'm predicting no announcement today. ;)
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

lol. got ya. if you bump an old tour thread you owe me a beer at a show.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

lol. got ya. if you bump an old tour thread you owe me a beer at a show.
    Reasonable enough.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Just emailed my Blue Jackets sales rep for any info on a possible Columbus show. Not expecting anything but will post his response as soon as I get it.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options

Toronto
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,187
    KC138045 said:

Just emailed my Blue Jackets sales rep for any info on a possible Columbus show. Not expecting anything but will post his response as soon as I get it.

A Columbus show would be awesome...had a great time there a few years ago
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    dr122931dr122931 Posts: 458
    yesterday I saw something online about a possible show in Boston in July (in addition to Chicago and somewhere in Canada). I cannot find the link.
    Has anyone else seen this?
    Please help a brother out. I am expecting my first child May 3 and live in Texas. The only shot I have of a show is opening night, but I may have to use every chip I have and be hated if I ask to fly to South Beach for a PJ show with an 8.5 month pregnant wife at home. IF the Boston show is credible, this would be much easier and would save me from having to buy an expensive piece of jewelry.
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,507
    Maybe not today? Make sense to release dates same day as Bruce?
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    awnich24 said:

Saw the sign at Lexington Center at 7am and again at 10:30am. Thought it was too important to disregard. Had to share somewhere. Whether or not it's real is on Rupp Arena. Figured they wouldn't just post anything up there.

Ignore that guy or gal. Your pic is the most legitimate confirmation we've had thus far.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    dr122931 said:

yesterday I saw something online about a possible show in Boston in July (in addition to Chicago and somewhere in Canada). I cannot find the link.
    Please help a brother out. I am expecting my first child May 3 and live in Texas. The only shot I have of a show is opening night, but I may have to use every chip I have and be hated if I ask to fly to South Beach for a PJ show with an 8.5 month pregnant wife at home. IF the Boston show is credible, this would be much easier and would save me from having to buy an expensive piece of jewelry.

I've heard 7/30 in Boston, and Dmitri is pretty convinced that Fenway is happening this year.

But nothing's official until it's official.
  • Options
    odiedragonodiedragon Arena, WI Posts: 206

How I feel this morning:

How I will probably feel around 3PM:

Bringing this back for reasons.
    "So now, I drink wine." - Milwaukee, WI 10/20/14
    "How fortunate were we that we were born in Chicago..." - Rosemont, IL 5/14/15
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
    "Cómo se dice 'really high'?" - Mexico City, DF 11/28/15
  • Options
    guitar101guitar101 Sutton, ON Posts: 397

Toronto

Where did you find this? Dont see a pearl jam map on any of the ACC ticketmaster pages. Maybe they took it down?
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • Options
    guitar101 said:

Toronto

Where did you find this? Dont see a pearl jam map on any of the ACC ticketmaster pages. Maybe they took it down?
    It's titled GENERAL ADMISSION AND RESERVED FLOOR

It was just added moments ago
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,961

Toronto

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,301
    guitar101 said:

Toronto

Can't find it either....
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    guitar101guitar101 Sutton, ON Posts: 397
    dr122931 said:

It was a troll post on reddit making of fun of alternative nation. The poster took it down and admitted that it was made up.
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • Options

guitar101 said:

Toronto

Can't find it either....
    It's called GENERAL ADMISSION AND RESERVED FLOOR
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347