Middle Names

Comments

• I hate my middle name so it shall forever remain a deep dark secret. To this day pretty much only my family and a few random government employees know it.

Is it Ani ?
    She would be so lucky to have Ani as her middle name.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Hedo- Zada or Zagiri ?

My middle name is sweet and crunchy and great when your high.=Heath

G,I was going to say St.Bernard.
  • How about Zenobia?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Zanah ?
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    rr, love the middle name.

Also, you and Ms. Who aren't even close!
  • Oh well, that was the only Z name I could think of with Middle Eastern heritage. :disappointed:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Hedo, these are the ones I like best.

Zsanet
    Zsoka
    Zeus
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Ha, this is a fun game, Hedo! How about Zaina? Or Zahra?
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Nope nope and nope!

But I do now have a hankering for Dr. Zaeus, Simpsons-style.

(best chorus ever)
    edited September 2015
    Can you give us a little nugget?
    Zara ?
    Zulieka?
    Post edited by rr165892 on
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I have several middle names

"The Master of Disaster"
    "The King of Sting"
    "The Dancing Destroyer"
    "The Prince of Punch"
    "The Count of Monte Fisto"
    Jason P said:

Alright, I literally laughed out loud at this.

rr, four letters!

Jason P said:

I have several middle names

"The Master of Disaster"
    "The King of Sting"
    "The Dancing Destroyer"
    "The Prince of Punch"

Maybe I'm looking at this name the wrong way.Many ways we can interpret this one.I think I saw a movie one time...........
  • Zion
    Zeru
    Zeno
    Zena(please let it be this one)
    Ziga

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Zina
    Zoya
    Ziba
    Zari
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Sorry, it can't get better than Zeus. I'd thinking of changing my middle name to Zeus.
  • It can get better if it's Zena, because then she becomes Jedi Hedo Warrior Princess. =)

It can get better if it's Zena, because then she becomes Jedi Hedo Warrior Princess. =)

You must then close the moniker of "Jedi Hedo Warrior Princess" with aka "the Ginger Godess"
    Hahaha. I love you people.

Zena is soooo close.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Ziva?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Zzyg?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Zeinab?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Zahi? (quick z name search)

Michael here....
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Zia?

- Christopher McCandless
    edited September 2015
    The fuck is Zzig (edit - Zzyg) and Zeinab and Zahi (oh my)?

Noooo no but fuck me for smiling/laughing. Bless you folks for giving me that.

And also amazed at how many Z-names are out there.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Mine is Meridith.

It was supposed to be spelled the correct way - Meredith - but my mom made a mistake when she filled out the paperwork and didn't even realize it. She was actually spelling my middle name wrong, and taught me to spell it wrong, until I noticed how it is really spelled on my birth certificate when I was about 15 years old, lol. Also, my mother chose the name off of a dumpy building. Some random, shitty building that belonged to the Fraser River Authority. :confused:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    hedonist said:

The fuck is Zzig (edit - Zzyg) and Zeinab and Zahi (oh my)?

Noooo no but fuck me for smiling/laughing. Bless you folks for giving me that.

And also amazed at how many Z-names are out there.

Give us what the name meaning is.
  • PJ_Soul said:

Mine is Meridith.

It was supposed to be spelled the correct way - Meredith - but my mom made a mistake when she filled out the paperwork and didn't even realize it. She was actually spelling my middle name wrong, and taught me to spell it wrong, until I noticed how it is really spelled on my birth certificate when I was about 15 years old, lol. Also, my mother chose the name off of a dumpy building. Some random, shitty building that belonged to the Fraser River Authority. :confused:

I like Meridith - kind of reminiscent of Meridian.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • The guessing games are good. Not going to give away my secrets, but my middle name is the same name of one of England's most famous monarchs.

And my first name is the same as another of England's most famous monarchs. Yes, I'm just dripping with distinction.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    PJ_Soul said:

Mine is Meridith.

We named our youngest after the song Chloe Dancer (Loved the Line "Chloe's just like me ,only beautiful") and we needed a middle name.Nothing really worked good with Chloe and Dancer was to stripperish ,so we were watching a movie and Miranda Richardson was in it.so Chloe Miranda it was.
    She gives us shit all the time because the slutty chic or the trouble maker in movies always is a Chloe.oh well.deal with it Cheeka.