Mine seriously is - Scott
I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
Post edited by Empty Glass on

Comments

• We are going to need to see some identification to authenticate this claim. Your DL and SSN should suffice, we promise :wink: not to use it for anything else.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I've got three of them and one of them is....Saint.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    g, really? That's very cool. (but why three middle names?)

Not gonna share mine but it begins with Z - and is NOT "Zelda".

Related to my Middle-Eastern heritage.
  • I have two (despite being an atheist I still did the whole communion and confirmation money-collecting exercises)

Bernadette (mother's name, unfortunately) and Catherine (grandmother's name)

I have two (despite being an atheist I still did the whole communion and confirmation money-collecting exercises)

Bernadette (mother's name, unfortunately) and Catherine (grandmother's name)

Bernadette is a badass name! There are four tops who would agree, too =)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_TVRGWcfk
    hedonist said:

I was my mother's first born at age 22 and she I gather went nuts in giving me a name....what am I to do.

It goes back to what my mother JUST last year revealed to me that I have an Irish background on my fathers side. Another odd thing my mother revealed to me...I go my middle name I DO NOT like my first name and because my middle name is more athletic I've used it since my youth. Mother told me my father who goes by the name of George which is NOT his first name but his middle name he also does not use his first name which is Stanley.

I thought it was weird that I did the very same thing as my father and had no idea that he did so.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

hedonist said:

You could never guess what goes with my middle name Saint.....?

Peace

Oh you are opening the door, good sir.

Croix?

Jude?

Louis?

Yves - Laurent?
  • Fiacre?

Drogo

Polycarp of Smyrna?
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    hedonist said:

Oh you are opening the door, good sir.

Croix?

Jude?

Louis?

Yves - Laurent?

Oh I like the last one none of those though.....aside from being born in March and Pieces I'm a patron of the sea and sailors. :smile:

Peace

• Nicholas?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

Nicholas?

No, to me I think it's one of the more popular or recognizable Saints.

Peace

• Christopher?
    George?
    Francis?
  • Peter?
    Trying to make the most of my Catholic upbringing here. :lol:
    It appears I'm going to have to give it up soon..........last one..........

.......Movie!

Peace

• Elmo?
    BINGO!.....I'm a patron for the sailors of the sea.

• Elmo?

I was thinking Nicholas. But Elmo is the only one I know for a movie.

And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Michael - another first name. My Grandpa called me "Bugs"
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    edited September 2015
    g under p said:

BINGO!.....I'm a patron for the sailors of the sea.

I didn't know that was his job but I'd forgotten what St. Elmo's fire really is (other than a movie). Quite a name you've got. :lol:
  • My middle name is Marie, I'm named after a wonderful great auntie of mine. She was already very old when I was born, but I remember my Mom and my two little sisters talking to her from the street every time we came by her house. She lived on the 4th floor and was too old to come down quickly, and my Mom didn't want to take all three of us small kids up all the stairs. In the end, she always threw chocolate for us out of the window, wrapped in a sock or something so it wouldn't break :)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    Frederick.

I sign it so rarely I always have to think "e or no e"?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • I hate my middle name so it shall forever remain a deep dark secret. To this day pretty much only my family and a few random government employees know it.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • GillycwGillycw Posts: 524
    ^^^what a cutie Marie was!!
    Mines Dorothy, named after my dear departed aunty
    It was interesting growing up with the Wizard of Oz jokes though.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mine is Frederick. it's been in my family for quite some time.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mFc
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

I hate my middle name so it shall forever remain a deep dark secret. To this day pretty much only my family and a few random government employees know it.

Is it Ani ?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

I hate my middle name so it shall forever remain a deep dark secret. To this day pretty much only my family and a few random government employees know it.

You should switch it to dragon.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    hedonist said:

Zoltan?
    Jason P said:

hedonist said:

Zoltan?
    Ha! No, but I went to elementary school with a boy named Zoltan.

You'll never get it - not even in the league of g's Elmo =)

And Leeze, very sweet memory of your relative. I hope the chocolate (sockolate?) wasn't too linty!