Options

White Backspacer for Trade

I have a White Backspacer Album still in the original plasctic (not opened) an original box it came in (opened just to verify)
Been holding on to it for a while (I bought it off of here) and I'm not going to spin it sooooo....
I would like to trade it for some vinyl I will spin (new or used doesn't matter, as long as it is in good shape).

I'll take some PJ or even some ZZ Top (I know that's random but kinda on a ZZ trip right now).
Already have Ten, Versus, Viatology, Backspacer, Lightning Bolt, Ukelele Songs, Into the Wild Soundtrack and Temple of the Dog.

Would rather have three or four albums (or more if possible) rather than one collector album. I'd rather spin it than collect it.
Let me know what you got and thanks a ton!
The road goes on forever and the party never ends....

Comments

• Options
    Not5Not5 Posts: 80
    Pming
  • Options
    All PMs replied to. Still available.
  • Options
    I will be offline until late tonight but I promise I will answer pms in the order they are received. Thanks!
  • Options
    Not looking to trade for your white BS....I have Afterburner....
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Have you just tried garage sales etc? I've seen multiple ZZ Top records every time i go out for like $5 each.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Just thought if someone had some mint ZZ we might be able to trade. Too lazy to drive to the store lol
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Which ZZ?
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I'll order you some Zz Top for BAckspcer lol. Really want a white copy.