what's your favorite show from the vault?

2»

Comments

• javis el errantejavis el errante Posts: 6,136
    edited September 2015
    Vault 4 Bellingham 5/10/00
    Love me some Binaural before its release
    PJ_Soul said:

We don't all listen to every boot.

Why aren't you a fan? :p

on an unrelated note: where are my smileys?
    RS151862 said:

I think people were disappointed because we already have 72 boots from the Binaural tour, and the Bellingham show was already widely available. I for one was hoping for something we've never heard before from this supposed vast collection of shows in the vault.

Binaural, one of my favs, lost all my digital PJ boots when PC broke down, I have a hard drive just for PJ, but at the time, I couldn't afford any boot, not even the ones in my country...

"You have one too many PJ boots"
    - Said no one ever...
    Post edited by javis el errante on
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    Vault 3 Constitution Hall 9/19/98

Love me some Binaural before its release

PJ_Soul said:

We don't all listen to every boot.

Why aren't you a fan? :p

on an unrelated note: where are my smileys?
    RS151862 said:

I think people were disappointed because we already have 72 boots from the Binaural tour, and the Bellingham show was already widely available. I for one was hoping for something we've never heard before from this supposed vast collection of shows in the vault.

Binaural, one of my favs, lost all my digital PJ boots when PC broke down, I have a hard drive just for PJ, but at the time, I couldn't afford any boot, not even the ones in my country...

"You have one too many PJ boots"
    - Said no one ever...

Lol. So true!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    RS151862 said:

PJ_Soul said:

RS151862 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

See I thought vault 4 was bad. Terrible choice as a vault release.

How come?
    I really like it a lot (of course, Binaural is my favourite album, so that probably has something to do with it).
    Fair enough I guess. I am not a big boot collector, so what was available already is a non-factor for me.
    Be happy for me at least. I love it. ;)
    I have always live by the motto "If PJ Soul ain't happy, ain't nobody happy". So I'm glad you're enjoying it. Hopefully vault 6 bring us a gem from the Pacific leg of the Vitalogy tour. Or an entire box set.
    A box set from the Pacific leg of 1995 would be amazing.
    edited September 2015
    rummy said:

RS151862 said:

PJ_Soul said:

RS151862 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

See I thought vault 4 was bad. Terrible choice as a vault release.

How come?
    I really like it a lot (of course, Binaural is my favourite album, so that probably has something to do with it).
    Fair enough I guess. I am not a big boot collector, so what was available already is a non-factor for me.
    Be happy for me at least. I love it. ;)
    I have always live by the motto "If PJ Soul ain't happy, ain't nobody happy". So I'm glad you're enjoying it. Hopefully vault 6 bring us a gem from the Pacific leg of the Vitalogy tour. Or an entire box set.
    A box set from the Pacific leg of 1995 would be amazing.
    One can wish!!!! Anything from that leg Except 3/17/95.
  • Vault 3 Constitution Hall 9/19/98
    Vault 3.
    I was at that show. Was the last show of an 8 or 9 show leg for me so recall being pretty tired.

I still have the poster and t-shirt from this one. T-shirt is the best pj I've ever had in that I've worn a good amount since the show and it still feels like a new shirt. All my others are long gone
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    edited September 2015
    Mostly because I was at this show
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Vault 6 I think I’d have to say.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Time to make a new poll!