Options

Foo Fighters Wrigley ***Help***

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
    kg162716 said:

I'll likely get a S/N emek on his drop day since that's usually quite easy

Do you think the Foo Fighter's Store will sell an Online Exclusive EMEK Poster, like they did last night for the Ames Bros print? If they are doing one a night, I'm guessing the Taz print goes up tonight. Then EMEK on Thursday.

And maybe, just maybe, the 10club will start selling .. Online Exclusive Pearl Jam Posters?

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    I wish there was a way to get just the normal Ames show edition online. Wish they would do another run of those, not limited or signed or anything special.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    arq said:
    GOT ONE!! Awesome... think anyone will trade me the original for the variant?
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    edited September 2015
    The sad thing is that yesterday they went on sale at the foo's store for only $30.
  • Options
    Duncs said:

The sad thing is that yesterday they went on sale at the foo's store for only $35.

Those are numbered out of 350. These are signed & numbered out of 100. Which makes these a little more expensive.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Duncs said:

The sad thing is that yesterday they went on sale at the foo's store for only $35.

Those are numbered out of 350. These are signed & numbered out of 100. Which makes these a little more expensive.
    Hopefully someone will trade me the show edition + cost difference for the Variant if it sells out quickly
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Duncs said:

BUT....but.....but.....okay I get it.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Duncs said:

BUT....but.....but.....okay I get it.
  • Options
    Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
    edited September 2015
    I was able to get one from the Foo's site yesterday, I'm really hoping to get an emek once they drop. That is one of the coolest posters he's done
    Post edited by Leash_In_Hiding on
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

I was able to get one from the Foo's site yesterday, I'm really hoping to get an emek once they drop. That is one of the coolest posters he's done

I'm not really big on Emek like most people are, but that Wrigley Foos is a really, really nice print!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    sold out
  • Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    edited September 2015
    Gone
    Post edited by JB23237 on
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    JB23237 said:

I have an extra emek to trade

for the ames?
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    geez how many versions of this Ames Wrigley Foo poster are there?
  • Options
    well this is just fucking insane...I missed another drop? lol
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344
    'Out of 100 ..... out of 350 ..... it's still a poster that originally cost approximately $40. I have no problem with the artist(s) asking for more money for their original artwork, as they know their work sells for ridiculously much higher prices on the secondary market. It's a werewolf in a baseball uniform..... this is on the same level as the pink wolf man from the Vancouver show in 2011. Does every non-rock poster buyer that enters a home with that displayed on the wall question the displayer's mindset? Or is this one of the posters that gets dumped in a flat file and kept for purely memory/novelty purposes?
    Have a nice week everyone.
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    edited September 2015
    JB did you get the emek at the show?? or ebay
    If you got it at the show, ill give you 150$ for it right now..plus i pay ship and paypal fees...you tripling your Money....
    Post edited by kg162716 on
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,601
    edited September 2015
    BF89905 said:

'Out of 100 ..... out of 350 ..... it's still a poster that originally cost approximately $40. I have no problem with the artist(s) asking for more money for their original artwork, as they know their work sells for ridiculously much higher prices on the secondary market. It's a werewolf in a baseball uniform..... this is on the same level as the pink wolf man from the Vancouver show in 2011. Does every non-rock poster buyer that enters a home with that displayed on the wall question the displayer's mindset? Or is this one of the posters that gets dumped in a flat file and kept for purely memory/novelty purposes?
    Have a nice week everyone.

I have no stake in this.... but I will say that it is one fucking ugly poster, and I don't really get it. Why is there a werewolf in a baseball uniform? Is it supposed to be Dave Grohl? It's still not nearly as bad as the PJ Vancouver 2011 one though. Be fair. Hahaha.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    edited September 2015
    I almost pulled the tigger on this on Sunday and yesterday. Figured it would have been great trade bait for something, but passed both times. Kind of kicking myself, but after getting shutout on a Moline I'm telling myself that someone who was there and really wanted one got one instead.
    Post edited by jerparker20 on
  • Options
    Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
    edited September 2015

I'm not really big on Emek like most people are, but that Wrigley Foos is a really, really nice print!
    I'm with you, not a huge emek fan either. The 13 Portland was another one of his posters I like, but that Wrigley poster is bad ass, the old school baseball card feel with the band members was a great idea
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    Anyone have a spare FF Wrigley wristband they would be willing to sell or trade for?
  • Options
    JB23237 said:

I have an extra emek to trade

I would probably take you up on that. I have the blue guy from today on Ames.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    edited September 2015
    i grabbed the ames bros online exclusive from ames website (s/n xx/100) for someone, but they got one too..
    let me know if anyone needs/want one
    Post edited by branscop on
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    branscop said:

i grabbed the ames bros online exclusive from ames website (s/n xx/100) for someone, but they got one too..
    let me know if anyone needs/want one

PM sent.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Think maybe that's it? No EMEK or Taz prints from Wrigley? The fact they sold an exclusive online poster and not the show edition Ames Bros, it doesn't look good that the other prints will be on sale @ the store. Many other prints from Foo Fighter's July & August show's haven't been sold @ the store either.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    From .. http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/214367

Online Exclusive edition was numbered out of 350. 250 were non-signed were from the Foo Fighters directly. 100 were signed. The ENTIRE EDITION was 350 split between signed and unsigned.

So the Ames Bros prints last night will not be signed & numbered xx/100.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    TAZ aka Jim Evans Wrigley print is for sale. Limited to 75 S/N.
    https://www.limitedruns.com/original/rock-gig-posters/rock/foo-fighters-wrigley-field/
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    thanks for helping me spend my money