I have no patience for................

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ...stores that keep changing where they stock stuff. If I have to go on a search and rescue mission for a package of coffee, people will get hurt. Seriously, stop moving stuff around.
    ELITIST FUK
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    The bank lady who took longer than 10 minutes to process two signed checks and a need for $60 in cash (5's and 10's) from me in the sucker tube things in the drive thru. Before she lets loose of my goods, she holds them for hostage deciding to try to sell me a choice of their services. (I have 6 accounts and a CD with them, I truly do enough banking with them.) I told her that all I wanted was my money so that I could leave. She huffed and was offended. I continued, "Ma'am, I've been here for so very long just needing to deposit two checks and to get some cash." "I'm sorry that it has taken so long." She shoots my money to me. I look in the envelope. It's three 20's. I parked. I walked in. "Um, is there something wrong," says the slower than cold tar teller. "Yes, I would like 5's and 10's, please." "I'm so sorry that I didn't get those for you." I don't think she was sorry. She just wanted me gone.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    People who treat pharmacies like fast food restaurants
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    jervin007 said:

Are they trying to alter their drug order to have it made "their way"?? :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Grown ass men people acting out for attention on a message board.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    are you a nun or want to be one!
    jervin007 said:

Are they trying to supersize their medications?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    ldent42 said:

Porch or here?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

ldent42 said:

Porch or here?
    Yea, name names....

ldent42 said:

Porch or here?
    I've been gone for most of the day, so now I'm curious.... Feel free to pm me the story.
    ELITIST FUK
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    The threads that got shut down & got two more people banned which were some kind of response to BB's time out (which I know nothing about, for the record.) Is what I was talking about. I think it was mostly on the porch but it might've been here too. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to which section I'm in.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    my problems and complaining
    but hey you did not know my side of the story
    now you know
    feel bad for saying but had to say that i am
    righteo
    and im tired and really dont see anything happening honestly
    because everything is just too easy for some and hard for others
    dont need a mention at all
    just need to wait and see what comes but its no sin at all
    nothing to fall over with
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,445
    some of my neighbors.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    People who leave floaties in the toilet.
    imalive said:

some of my neighbors.

I'm sure they feel the same way about the grumpy old man living next door to them.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

imalive said:

some of my neighbors.

I'm sure they feel the same way about the grumpy old man wearing crocs living next door to them.
    fixed
    ELITIST FUK
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Mrs. Empty
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

Mrs. Empty

She's going to kick the holy hell out of you when she reads that. And if she doesn't read your posts, I'll tell her next time I see her!

imalive said:

some of my neighbors.

I'm sure they feel the same way about the grumpy old man living next door to them.
    I'm one of the younger people :tired_face:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    people who get to the front of the post office line and still haven't taped or addressed their package :rage:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Mrs. Empty

The wifey here has hit my last nerve for now as well. I make myself a nice proterin shake every morning and to be nice I make her one as well. I may spike hers with a little vodka this morning as I can't take another psycho day from her. I would just spike mine but I have some things to do before getting hammered. So hers it is. Are all women mentally unstable or is it just my wife?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Mrs. Empty

The wifey here has hit my last nerve for now as well. I make myself a nice proterin shake every morning and to be nice I make her one as well. I may spike hers with a little vodka this morning as I can't take another psycho day from her. I would just spike mine but I have some things to do before getting hammered. So hers it is. Are all women mentally unstable or is it just my wife?
    What'd ya do? Or didn't do?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

Mrs. Empty

Given stress going on in the family with grandpa's death, that may be a trigger. Don't know the wife, but hoping today is better for the two of you.
    deadendp said:

Mrs. Empty

Given stress going on in the family with grandpa's death, that may be a trigger. Don't know the wife, but hoping today is better for the two of you.
    All I know is I almost jumped out of a moving car to get away from her last night. I love the wife and tolerate the ocassional craziness as she deals with my idotic self all the time but this was almost me:

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Tourists...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited July 2015

deadendp said:

Mrs. Empty

All I know is I almost jumped out of a moving car to get away from her last night. I love the wife and tolerate the ocassional craziness as she deals with my idotic self all the time but this was almost me:

I've hung out the door and nearly pulled that a few times myself.

Wishing for peace for you today. Or alcohol. Or green. Whatever gets you through.

My husband mentioned this in regard to something completely different. Maybe this could be your theme for the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1_4QKByKSI
    Post edited by deadendp on
    Hahahahaha. Luckily the wife isnt around at the moment. That was I how felt trapped in the car yesterday.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Chew spitters at concerts:

There was a couple who sat in front of my husband and me last night. The girl was tramp stamped with dermal rhinestone studs at either end of said tattoo, along with a host of other poorly crafted ink now permanently a part of her outer shell. Her gentleman dude was a tall guy. He seemed like he was too tall for the seat. Kind of slouched down. Foot out in the aisle way kind of guy . She put her arm around the back of him and had my capped bottle of water all shoved up into the upper part of her upper arm. I tapped on her tattooedness, "Um, may I please get my water bottle out from under your arm?" She apologized. Told me that I could leave it there. Um, no thank you.

Then it started to happen. Her companion is a chewer and he started spitting. They were in front of me for probably an hour and a half and he spit about every 15-30 seconds, in between taking swigs of his Lite beer. (Gag.) I was ready to explode. It was nasty. My husband had been in and out to see other bands on the second state during stage set. I texted, "Buy yourself another bottle of water. This dude has his hand all over your bottle and you may not drink it." Again, capless and while I'm sure that it was accidental, um-- gross.

During the end of the King Diamond's overly long and horrible set (he was as bad as I suspected), my husband knew that I was ready to explode on the spitter. He sent me to the bathroom. I came back and found that the spitter spit his whole used pile of chew next to and under his chair. GROSS! Thank God I wasn't there when it happened.

So boys (and I'm being sexist since I know women can do it but I've only known men to do it), be discrete if that is what you choose to do. I won't be shy in saying that it is an absolute disgusting habit and the spitting in public is just beyond disgusting.
    RKCNDY said:

Tourists...

+1
    ELITIST FUK