Options

Please Ten Club consider releasing Vault 1 & 2 on VINYL

Comments

• Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    PJammin' said:
    Can someone please post the vault shows that have released. I’m out of the loop. Thanks. 

And how many released on vinyl?
    https://www.discogs.com/label/724958-Pearl-Jam-The-Vault-Series
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Is there a recording of Baba from that Moore 92' show out there? Was it any good? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I was ready to order a second one as an insurance policy after what happened w/ my (and others) vault 10, but i see its limited to one per member, lets hope the UPS issues are ironed out  
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    PSUS2H said:
    I was ready to order a second one as an insurance policy after what happened w/ my (and others) vault 10, but i see its limited to one per member, lets hope the UPS issues are ironed out  
    UK store is 1 per order. So no limit. 
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    I was thinking of ordering a second one for a back up as well. Let’s just hope they all get delivered safe and sound and if not let’s hope 10C has back up 🤞
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    UK store is not a option 

• Options
    DavidD said:
    UK store is not a option 

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    demetrios said:

Ruth Buzzi----I would have lost in the "Dead or Alive" game.....
  • Options

• Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    so this is sold out now?
  • Options
    meant to say, sold out in US shop?
  • Options
    I thought it was a preorder?
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    a preorder that has already been sent for pressing.....
    therefore limited numbers
  • Options
    Wow, glad I didn't wait to order this time! I'll never understand the 10c with its releases. 
  • Options
    Ah, fair enough. Thanks
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,236
    What a joke again.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    Whats the issue now?
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    I don't know why there would be a problem, they limited everyone to one and obviously the order has been sent in so there shouldn't be a huge delay in getting them out, there will be a delay because that is where we are but shouldn't be nearly as bad.  So they fixed the two things people complained the most about.

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    apirk72 said:
    I don't know why there would be a problem, they limited everyone to one and obviously the order has been sent in so there shouldn't be a huge delay in getting them out, there will be a delay because that is where we are but shouldn't be nearly as bad.  So they fixed the two things people complained the most about.

Based on above posts, sounds like some people were buying more than 1. 
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:
    apirk72 said:

Based on above posts, sounds like some people were buying more than 1. 
    Maybe those folks have anything beyond 1 cancelled automatically. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Did this ever say limited number? 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    WTF?!? Its a pre-order and doesnt say LIMITED, how is this sold out?!?
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    edited November 2021
    no, but the context clues of limiting it to one per member (which they've never done before) combined with it shipping in early 2022 despite vinyl production delays stretching out about 9-10 months right now, probably means they decided on a  number this summer and submitted it for pressing a while ago. You can conclude that there is a limited number (but it may be a big one, seeing as it too 5 days to sell out). 
  • Options
    This one may surpass Vault #3 as the most sought after, and insanely expensive of the series. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Just stupid, how hard is it to say it’s limited like they do for everything else. And if you’re going to have a limited number why wouldn’t you just have the whole amount available between both stores.
  • Options
    no, but the context clues of limiting it to one per member (which they've never done before) combined with it shipping in early 2022 despite vinyl production delays stretching out about 9-10 months right now, probably means they decided on a  number this summer and submitted it for pressing a while ago. You can conclude that there is a limited number (but it may be a big one, seeing as it too 5 days to sell out). 
    Totally agree @Tim Simmons...If you didn't realize that this was pre-sale for something that is either already produced or is currently being produced with a predetermined number of units, that is 100% on you.  Sorry for anyone who just signed up to the Ten Club and thought that you could wait until the day before forever to order this--on the other hand, if you have ordered at least one Vault previously, you could tell this was an outlier in the way it was being offered.  Plus....people said this was an outlier and recommended buying it as soon as possible.  I was stunned that it took five days to sell out as well.....

and- @2-feign-reluctance , this could be crazy in demand based on limited supply.  Happy for everyone who got one....your lack of procrastination paid off....