Options

Goodbye, this use to be a really cool place

Comments

• Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    AssCo practically invented the term "e-commerce". We will e-enable the capability of action-items to facilitate. The mindshare factor can be summed up in one word: backward-compatible. Your budget for engaging should be at least one-tenth of your budget for innovating. Is it more important for something to be cross-media or to be leading-edge? It may seem confused, but it's realistic! The capability to reinvent intra-macro-intra-vertically leads to the power to transform interactively. We will revolutionize the capability of applications to target. Imagine a combination of PNG and WAP. The TQC factor can be summed up in one word: real-time.We here at AssCo have proven we know that it is better to deploy perfectly than to scale ultra-wirelessly. Our feature set is unparalleled, but our virtual, innovative, innovative, distributed communities and non-complex use is constantly considered a remarkable achievement. Our ubiquitous feature set is unmatched, but our social-network-based user-centric structuring and newbie-proof use is always considered a remarkable achievement. What does it really mean to enhance "extensibly"? The e-businesses factor is bricks-and-clicks. Our feature set is unmatched, but our killer data hygiene and newbie-proof operation is usually considered a remarkable achievement. Quick: do you have a customized strategy for dealing with new web-readiness? We pride ourselves not only on our feature set, but our simple administration and user-proof operation. Our cross-media feature set is second to none, but our turn-key interactive bandwidth and simple use is always considered an amazing achievement. Without reporting, you will lack architectures.
  • Options
    broloco said:

AssCo practically invented the term "e-commerce". We will e-enable the capability of action-items to facilitate. The mindshare factor can be summed up in one word: backward-compatible. Your budget for engaging should be at least one-tenth of your budget for innovating. Is it more important for something to be cross-media or to be leading-edge? It may seem confused, but it's realistic! The capability to reinvent intra-macro-intra-vertically leads to the power to transform interactively. We will revolutionize the capability of applications to target. Imagine a combination of PNG and WAP. The TQC factor can be summed up in one word: real-time.We here at AssCo have proven we know that it is better to deploy perfectly than to scale ultra-wirelessly. Our feature set is unparalleled, but our virtual, innovative, innovative, distributed communities and non-complex use is constantly considered a remarkable achievement. Our ubiquitous feature set is unmatched, but our social-network-based user-centric structuring and newbie-proof use is always considered a remarkable achievement. What does it really mean to enhance "extensibly"? The e-businesses factor is bricks-and-clicks. Our feature set is unmatched, but our killer data hygiene and newbie-proof operation is usually considered a remarkable achievement. Quick: do you have a customized strategy for dealing with new web-readiness? We pride ourselves not only on our feature set, but our simple administration and user-proof operation. Our cross-media feature set is second to none, but our turn-key interactive bandwidth and simple use is always considered an amazing achievement. Without reporting, you will lack architectures.

Fuck.
    It's finally happened.
    Spam has found 10c.
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,812
    edited May 2015
    Honestly, I always skip reading your posts. U seem like an asshole and a bully. And by announcing you're leaving just confirms it. Who cares? Just leave.
  • Options
    whofeelslikeadrankwhofeelslikeadrank Posts: 2,702
    edited May 2015
    Post edited by whofeelslikeadrank on
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited May 2015

I counted 14 of the 28 threads on the first page were merchandise/vinyl related, it use to be that 80 to 90% of the threads were about the music or tour dates or stuff band related, and the merchandise threads keep taking over more and more of the porch, no offense to people who want to spend their time speaking about the merchandise, just not very inspiring for me, I joined this group because I assumed that it was a bunch of people who wanted to talk about the music. I know this thread will get locked because there is a constant attempt to limit free expression even when clearly nothing I have said violates the board rules. I will stay until they announce a Canadian Tour, but I will only be keeping that one thread active for my many friends in Canada, after that I am gone, probably going to let my membership expire too (I might keep it just for the setlist threads over in Given To Fly), I can always get tickets on Facebook. Maybe it is just me, but I can't see why it so hard to have a section just for people who want to talk about the band, the tour dates and the songs (although maybe this is the way the band wants it, as they play fewer and fewer shows, maybe they want it to be all about merchandise), but all these other threads make it too hard to sift through, so my best wishes, but this time is for good unless they create a forum that is about the songs, tour dates and the band, so good luck to everyone, this is a bummer, there were so many great discussions in here, my time on The Porch is nearing it's end, proof that not all change is for the good (although I am sure some are rejoicing, lol). No hard feelings, best wishes to everyone.

This place is not for you. How's that for being about the music?
    You like stats? Here are a few: you have 7092 posts. Of those, 655 were new threads. That's damn near 10%. And that 655 indicates only the first post! I'd be willing to bet that 90% of your posts are in your own threads. So are you here to talk about the music with other fans, or to hear yourself talk? pretty sure if you used the search function we could also eliminate a huge portion of your threads.
    You create a thread called "create-a-new-fucking-section-in-the-forums-called-spin-the-black-circle"....nothing to do with the sub forum topic....then you bitch about it getting locked in another off-topic thread....which you wrote to bitch about off topic threads?
    Lawd I could continue, but the drama! :weary:
    'Fuck atta here.
    Post edited by Drowned Out on
  • Options
    juswiljuswil Melbourne, Australia Posts: 33
    I joined beginning of last year.. Should I have started a "I'm a PJ fan of 20+ years but new to the 10C" thread?
    Sorry if I forgot.
    Goodbye posts are dumb and a cry out for attention. No ones following the Pied Piper.
    PJ Melbourne 18-02-2003 
    PJ Melbourne 20-11-2009 
    PJ Melbourne 24-01-2014 
    EV Melbourne 19-02-2014
    PJ Auckland 08-11-2024
    PJ Auckland 10-11-2024
    PJ Gold Coast 13-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 16-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 18-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 21-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 23-11-2024
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Who?
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    I will miss your late night photo posting binges of psychedelic hippie girls and the band
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I miss that crazy son of a bitch already
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    Beat it, dude. Just leave.

This is not the first time this guy has had a "goodbye thread"...only to not end up leaving.

Pretty pathetic.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    Why the need to announce it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    my2hands said:

I miss that crazy son of a bitch already

you just won the internet

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    PP193448 said:

Did Hank come back yet?? Where's a poll when you need one...

Yeah really some one has to start one , when will hank return poll lol ha ha
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    BBH.. Maybe you just got a bad strand?? Go to your shop and scoop the finest humbolt county CA indica and regroup..no worries.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237

I counted 14 of the 28 threads on the first page were merchandise/vinyl related, it use to be that 80 to 90% of the threads were about the music or tour dates or stuff band related, and the merchandise threads keep taking over more and more of the porch, no offense to people who want to spend their time speaking about the merchandise, just not very inspiring for me, I joined this group because I assumed that it was a bunch of people who wanted to talk about the music. I know this thread will get locked because there is a constant attempt to limit free expression even when clearly nothing I have said violates the board rules. I will stay until they announce a Canadian Tour, but I will only be keeping that one thread active for my many friends in Canada, after that I am gone, probably going to let my membership expire too (I might keep it just for the setlist threads over in Given To Fly), I can always get tickets on Facebook. Maybe it is just me, but I can't see why it so hard to have a section just for people who want to talk about the band, the tour dates and the songs (although maybe this is the way the band wants it, as they play fewer and fewer shows, maybe they want it to be all about merchandise), but all these other threads make it too hard to sift through, so my best wishes, but this time is for good unless they create a forum that is about the songs, tour dates and the band, so good luck to everyone, this is a bummer, there were so many great discussions in here, my time on The Porch is nearing it's end, proof that not all change is for the good (although I am sure some are rejoicing, lol). No hard feelings, best wishes to everyone.

This place is not for you. How's that for being about the music?
    You like stats? Here are a few: you have 7092 posts. Of those, 655 were new threads. That's damn near 10%. And that 655 indicates only the first post! I'd be willing to bet that 90% of your posts are in your own threads. So are you here to talk about the music with other fans, or to hear yourself talk? pretty sure if you used the search function we could also eliminate a huge portion of your threads.
    You create a thread called "create-a-new-fucking-section-in-the-forums-called-spin-the-black-circle"....nothing to do with the sub forum topic....then you bitch about it getting locked in another off-topic thread....which you wrote to bitch about off topic threads?
    Lawd I could continue, but the drama! :weary:
    'Fuck atta here.
    Yeah! Especially the 'fuck atta here part.

• Options
    whofeelslikeadrankwhofeelslikeadrank Posts: 2,702
    edited May 2015
    man, i gotta say... if i were to quit 10c and the forums, at least now i'd know where NOT to post that decision. a whole bunch of assholes around here. does anyone really care about this member's engagement that much? snowballing.
    Post edited by whofeelslikeadrank on
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited May 2015

imagephoto 8A39EF6A-D54F-4824-9F66-C4FEBF531F79.gif" />

This is hilarious. I hope Hank comes back, but this gotta be played several times here.
    Please pm me a link to this so I can download this and use it...maybe even response to work emails...
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Love how all are just piling on. Feel good?

Make you feel smarter or superior?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946
    callen said:

Yeah it does, thanks for asking (!)
    I think the problem is over the years a number of people feel the need to post they are leaving because they dont like these boards and in this case, have stated it multiple times and yet still continue to post. It just feels like a case of the boy crying wolf
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

callen said:

I think the problem is over the years a number of people feel the need to post they are leaving because they dont like these boards and in this case, have stated it multiple times and yet still continue to post. It just feels like a case of the boy crying wolf
    Of all the things in your life you are bothered by a poster on a music forum and when you see a little weakness you pounce on them like a freakin
    12 year old. Really? And your proud of it.

Grow up.

And all you assholes jumping in on this same message.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

callen said:

Of all the things in your life you are bothered by a poster on a music forum and when you see a little weakness you pounce on them like a freakin
    12 year old. Really? And your proud of it.

Grow up.

And all you assholes jumping in on this same message.
    I was being sarcastic based on your aggressive response.
    'Of all the things in my life' I am not bothered by a post in a music forum as you stated, merely adding a response. Generally thats how these things go here, one person writes a post, another adds to it to create a discussion.
    If you bothered to read any of my posts you would probably notice I'm not pouncing on anyone and have just added my thoughts that seem like he was expecting a hell of a lot from a message board.
    And if someone has really had enough, why the need to create a thread rather than just not visit anymore
  • Options
    deep. pointless.
  • Options

man, i gotta say... if i were to quit 10c and the forums, at least now i'd know where NOT to post that decision. a whole bunch of assholes around here. does anyone really care about this member's engagement that much? snowballing.

Nothing better to do than shit all over a guy. Yes, the thread was unnecessary, but hardly worth the venom.

If the intent was to ensure he felt crappy about the place... success.
    If the intent was to push him to actually leave... hmmmm?
    If the intent was to parrot what had already been said many times... success.
    If the intent was to act like an asshole... success.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

Nothing better to do than shit all over a guy. Yes, the thread was unnecessary, but hardly worth the venom.

If the intent was to ensure he felt crappy about the place... success.
    If the intent was to push him to actually leave... hmmmm?
    If the intent was to parrot what had already been said many times... success.
    If the intent was to act like an asshole... success.
    Well, when the entire point of his thread is to complain about everyone else and how they choose to post, all the while (as I pointed out earlier), being guilty himself of the very thing he is choosing to hate on today, it gets people's backs up.

Have you ever seen how this guy talks to people? He is constantly belittling them when they say something he doesnt agree with. And this is on the Porch, not even on amt.

And threads like this just reek of childishness and self-absorption, so yeah, people are tired of them, especially when it is someone who has done it multiple times.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Fair enough.

Just seems as if we've piled on enough though.
  • Options
    Hey, at least we aren't taking about merch right :wink:
  • Options

Wanna buy a falla sheep?
  • Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Wanna buy a falla sheep?
    Hahahaha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

imagephoto 8A39EF6A-D54F-4824-9F66-C4FEBF531F79.gif" />

Lmao!!
This discussion has been closed.