Options

Brazil Shows - International Ten Club orders update

Comments

• Options
    mrmcqueenmrmcqueen Canada Posts: 23
    edited May 2015
    the better question is: why website purchase for single shows in Chile and Argentina but telephone orders for 5 different shows in Brazil?

2006: Toronto #1; 2009: Toronto; 2011: Toronto #1; 2012: Berlin x2; 2013: London,Pittsburgh, Buffalo, LA #2, Oakland, Vancouver; 2014: Milan, St.Louis, Detroit, Moline; 2015: Santiago,Buenos Aires, Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Mexico City; 2016: Miami, Raleigh, Columbia, Toronto x2, Fenway x2; 2018: Prague, Krakow, Barcelona, Chicago #1, Boston #2; 2022: San Diego, Oakland x2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Berlin, Zurich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II, Quebec City, Hamilton, Toronto, New York City

• Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    Santos, we see your online...You have to be reading the threads....Do you have an update?
    Maybe tickets aren't your division...
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    Not even on hold, and I couldn't get tickets for BA either :C
    Don't know if it had to do with my wanting to buy 2 tickets. Was it restricted to 1 ticket per member?
  • Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    got my tickets to rio!!!! once you get on, process is simple except i have no idea where my seats are, just said best seats in lower bowl
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,631
    Finally got on hold.

Does anyone know if sections have sold out yet?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458

Don't know if it had to do with my wanting to buy 2 tickets. Was it restricted to 1 ticket per member?

its up to 4 per member
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dcarlsonpjdcarlsonpj Minneapolis Posts: 55
    gettingright congrats! When you say " on hold" was it just three international rings, then dead silence? Is that what we're calling "hold"?
  • Options
    Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525

got my tickets to rio!!!! once you get on, process is simple except i have no idea where my seats are, just said best seats in lower bowl

nice!

• Options
    iamgiventoflyiamgiventofly Posts: 158
    If anyone is able to buy 4 tix to Rio as only needs 2 - I would love to buy off you!!!
  • Options

congrats bud...i can't even get to the hold line
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458

congrats
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

gettingright congrats! When you say " on hold" was it just three international rings, then dead silence? Is that what we're calling "hold"?

For me it asked me to press #1 if wanted to buy tickets, and then it has on hold music with "continue waiting" messages every once in a while.

Previously I just got wrong line messages, call back messages or disconnected.
  • Options

Parabens para você!
  • Options
    yikes, the phone bill will be more than the cost of the ticket.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I had the #1 voice message that when I called at 9am. Woman I spoke with told me to call back in 30 mins. I have been currently waiting 25 minutes after 3 international rings and dead silence.....dare I hang up and call back, or do you think I wait this out?
  • Options

its up to 4 per member
    Yeah, I know. Just trying to understand what happened. Also, I guess I was just too slow, hehe. And also, I had read there would be a will call option, and it took me a lot of time to to just go for any of the pick up options, since I cannot be there 48 hrs before the show.

Still getting the wrong number message for Brazil...
  • Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550

when i called at 8am (in Denver). I pressed one to purchase tickets. then sat on hold with lame music and a recorded message that said to keep holding and someone would answer my call in the order it was received. after an hour, someone answered and it took about 10 minutes to purchase the tickets.
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    I just have dead silence and didn't press 1.....little concerned I'm not in que to buy tix. SUCK!
  • Options

yikes, the phone bill will be more than the cost of the ticket.

But there is a significant discount if you can actually get them!
  • Options
    via Brazil friend on twitter:
    T4f informed me they have "already" sold to 30 foreigners. Lol they have no clue...
  • Options

I had the #1 voice message that when I called at 9am. Woman I spoke with told me to call back in 30 mins. I have been currently waiting 25 minutes after 3 international rings and dead silence.....dare I hang up and call back, or do you think I wait this out?

It doesn't sound like you are on hold. I would hang up and call back until you hear a message within the first 20 seconds asking you to press #1.
  • Options
    This is insane. Calling back until I receive a #1 option. Currently error message after error message.
    Thanks bootlegger
  • Options
    is this 1995?
  • Options
    hour and a half of straight calling, havent heard anything but an error message with a few beeps, then hangs up on me....
  • Options
    kg162716 said:

hour and a half of straight calling, havent heard anything but an error message with a few beeps, then hangs up on me....

same here
  • Options
    Same here, hangs up on me now.
  • Options

kg162716 said:

same here
    same here
  • Options
    I may have better luck sending a messenger pigeon
  • Options
    Tom Bradys lawyer must be working for the 10c....silence
  • Options
    96 minutes of error messages and stuff I am trying to figure out on the translator lol número discado... Is dialed number for those listening to her over and over...
This discussion has been closed.