Moving to Southern California?

2»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    PJSiren said:

I sooo need to go see Portland! I
    Hear it's amazingly artsy., which I love, and really miss about living in KC.

It is...it's just amazing period...we're going to move back that direction when we buy a house because of where my hubby just got a job, he has to commute over an hour from Salem...
    yikes...that's a long commute

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    mfc2006 said:

PJSiren said:

It is...it's just amazing period...we're going to move back that direction when we buy a house because of where my hubby just got a job, he has to commute over an hour from Salem...

Yeah, he's going to be commuting Salem to Cornelius...it's crazy! lol But we plan on buying a house in the not too distant future...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    PJSiren said:

mfc2006 said:

PJSiren said:

Yeah, he's going to be commuting Salem to Cornelius...it's crazy! lol But we plan on buying a house in the not too distant future...
    How neat!!
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Go to In N Out when you move ASAP. East side has White Castle. We have this place.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Go to In N Out when you move ASAP. East side has White Castle. We have this place.

She grew up in Cali.. I'm sure she'll remember In'n Out! First place we hit when we visit!! Lol
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    PJSiren said:

mfc2006 said:

PJSiren said:

very cool! congrats! we're buying a house in the next 6-12 months as well.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Do it! Grew up there till I was 19. Best years of my life. Moved back again in 09 for 2 years but sadly had to move back to the east coast. If the opportunity is there for me again, I'd jump on it. So cal will always be my home no matter what. Got a nice tattoo representing it on me. I visit LA a lot and know long beach good. I'll def hit u up when u move out there. Got a lot of friends in that area. You'll be good. Good luck