Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,015
    At least 10C prevented me from spending $50 on Backspacer.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896

i think i got one! i got the order confirmation screen and i think there was a number there but i didnt screen shot it or write it down in my excitement duh!! my credit card has pending transaction but no confirmation email yet. that process was really frustrating even though i figured it would be tough. hope it goes through! ill be refreshing my email all day long

I am complete opposite. I got an email and nothing in my order history. I got through the whole process, just kept getting the white screen of death after process payment. This is a real mystery.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736

It's in my order history, but I got no confirmation email yet. It's pending. Crossing my fingers...

should be golden

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited April 2015
    mace1229 said:

:lol:
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Leeze...

I have no doubt 10c has you as public enemy number one. They already had a box with a Benny sealed with your name on it. Congratulations! I submitted my cc info three times. No email. Nothing on my statement. No order history. Bummer, but maybe I will get a vault from lost dogs instead.
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Well I had the screen to add my information twice so I hope it isn't seen as me trying to buy two...I would like just one.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    Randy420Randy420 Posts: 47
    Glad I wasn't the only one with so many issues trying to get this..

like most everyone else, got the "you need to log in even though you're logged in" page a few times, finally added it to my cart, go to checkout, locks up on shipping info. Try again, get to entering my card info, enter my card info, submit my order, immediately redirected to the shipping info page (lol wtf). try again, after about 5 minutes getting from shipping info to card info page, enter card info and submit order and get the glorious message that it's sold out. ha!

Not even mad at this point, laughing to myself at comical the process was though. Congrats to everyone who got in, hope you all get what you want
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    It's all gravy.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565

i think i got one! i got the order confirmation screen and i think there was a number there but i didnt screen shot it or write it down in my excitement duh!! my credit card has pending transaction but no confirmation email yet. that process was really frustrating even though i figured it would be tough. hope it goes through! ill be refreshing my email all day long

I am complete opposite. I got an email and nothing in my order history. I got through the whole process, just kept getting the white screen of death after process payment. This is a real mystery.
    In can't even view my order history at all - keeps just looping back the homepage. But i got an email with an order number, so am hopeful. :)
    Happy RSD everyone. Cheer up, it's supposed to ne a magical day, lol. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    Just checked my credit card and it was charged. Email and charged, but nothing in order history. I'm hoping a miracle just happened.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    What time was on your confirmation screen? Mine showed 14:32 Pacific which in my recollection is weird...doesn't that mean 2:32 PM pacific? I am one with no order confirm, but did get the card charged. Super weird
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    hrd2imgn said:

Amir1978 said:

I'm not sure what happened, apparently my card has been charged, and then I got a "Thank You" page, but no order number was displayed...

Same boat over here... I have a feeling a few (mine included) may be cancelled. UGH.

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Got the email. Now just praying I don't get the cancellation. Mine went through about 25 minutes in. They need to beef up the site for these things.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    MT64613MT64613 Posts: 41
    - No confirmation after ordering (empty card)
    - No word in order history
    - No confirmation email
    >>> "ok, I didn't score, that's it"
    waiting for 20 minutes and suddenly there is a confirmation email!
    Everything else didn't change, but a CE is a good sign :)
    37 and (hopefully) counting ...
  • Options
    MedozK said:

mace1229 said:

:lol:
    very true - image

Duckyhoward
    "so this is what it's like to be an adult,
    if he only knew now what he knew then..."

Adelaide '98, Paris '06, Berne '06, London '07,
    New York II '08, Adelaide '09, Melbourne '09,
    Adelaide BDO '14
    Ed @ Adelaide March 27,2011.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    wg said:

Leeze...

I have no doubt 10c has you as public enemy number one. They already had a box with a Benny sealed with your name on it. Congratulations! I submitted my cc info three times. No email. Nothing on my statement. No order history. Bummer, but maybe I will get a vault from lost dogs instead.

:lol: God, I hope you are right! Keep the faith, maybe it does show up. I just hope my pending turns into a confirmed in my order history...

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869

What time was on your confirmation screen? Mine showed 14:32 Pacific which in my recollection is weird...doesn't that mean 2:32 PM pacific? I am one with no order confirm, but did get the card charged. Super weird

mine said 14:38

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Great reading to go with the morning coffee. How many more threads will there be.

Really though, everyone knew there wasn't going to be enough for the demand and the servers are/have always been crap.

Disappointment is one thing but some comments are brutal.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I only got as far as my address.....I'm glad I didn't get any further and then get shut out.
    I would be even more disappointed!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    ^^^deservedly so. This is getting old
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    cbuckleycbuckley Posts: 26
    This needs to change. Jack White's Third Man Records offers exclusive vinyl packages on a quarterly basis to their 'Vault' members. No sitting on a computer on Record Store Day trying to refresh your screen multiple times in the hopes that your transaction might get through with Third Man Records. If Pearl Jam really wanted to reward long term allegiance to their fan base in addition to offering exclusive packages, they would extend offers to their most senior 10 Club members first.
  • Options
    b2zerb2zer Posts: 199
    HATE!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443
    wozza77 said:

Think I got it. confirmation page froze but under my order history it is there with (pending) next to it. Does everyone elses says (pending) because of the 10C disclaimer of cancelling orders?

Mine says pending, confirmation email received.
    That's a GOOD question because i haven't received a e-mail confirmation yet. And it seems to me what people are posting they received their confirmation e-mail right away.

• Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    I got a confirmation email, but my order says PENDING? Is that normal?
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    erin cerin c Posts: 2
    Travelar said:

Not sure where I stand. Went through. Got a confirmation on screen. No email. Not in order history. Credit card showing a charge.

Same here - got a confirmation on screen but no order number. Nothing showing in order history and no confirmation email yet, but it appears on my credit card online statement..
  • Options
    MattCam420MattCam420 Posts: 183
    cbuckley said:

This needs to change. Jack White's Third Man Records offers exclusive vinyl packages on a quarterly basis to their 'Vault' members. No sitting on a computer on Record Store Day trying to refresh your screen multiple times in the hopes that your transaction might get through with Third Man Records. If Pearl Jam really wanted to reward long term allegiance to their fan base in addition to offering exclusive packages, they would extend offers to their most senior 10 Club members first.

The Vault is spectacular!

"Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Yea. I think from now on I will just supplement the secondary market with all my purchases.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    Because the confirmation page went blank, I kept refreshing. Wound up with 3 orders, though 2 have been canceled in my order history.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    TL61540 said:

I got a confirmation email, but my order says PENDING? Is that normal?

Nothing is normal. Everyone different. But all wanting the same question answered