Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Travelar said:

Not sure where I stand. Went through. Got a confirmation on screen. No email. Not in order history. Credit card showing a charge.

I'm in the same boat.....got a confirmation # but no e-mail or anything in order history and payment taken from credit card.....I dare say i think we are good unless they pull like some of the poster artists did in the past and "over-sell" the quantity they had on hand and then had to credit people back...classic clusterfuck

'93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    Experienced all of the issues everyone else did - logout loop, white screen after selecting shipping address and then when I finally got to the screen where i can enter my billing information and complete the order I got a white screen with no confirmation. Refreshed the screen and then I got the message that it was sold out.

However, I checked my inbox just now and I did receive a confirmation email with an order number! But the order doesn't show in my order history.

Don't really know what to think and not completely sure where I stand.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    PJ_Soul said:

Was that seriously worse than people expected? I actually thought it went better than expected... I figured I'd just get the server busy page over and over. The login loop gave me enough hope to keep trying, lol.

Did you get one?
  • Options
    seven roses34seven roses34 Posts: 19
    edited April 2015
    My god. This was the most frustrating experience I've ever had. I was on at 7:00 AM PDT, as soon as this went up. I added to the cart and kept getting an infuriating message about not being logged in, this is for member's only, blahblahblah, even though I was totally logged in. At 7:12, I thought to take a screen shot, showing just how logged in (and current!) I was. I logged out, logged back in; meanwhile the site is crawling (obviously because of all the traffic). I got to a hardline connection to get the stupid 50mbps that I pay for (doesn't come through that high over wi-fi) and have been trying since 7 to get this thing. I get to the shipping screen which blanks out about ten times before the actual shipping charges are displayed and the url changes to something that looks like a payment url, but that keeps coming up blank. Then finally at 7:35 AM PDT, I get the error that the item is not in stock in my requested quantity of one.

That... was... MADDENING.

Here I was excited and now I'm just pissed off.

Whatever. I'm going back to bed.

Congrats to all you lucky mofos who were actually able to get this! I do sincerely mean that (well, the congrats part, anyway, and the lucky part), I just wish I was one of you.

I know I said I was gonna go back to bed; instead I keep hitting refresh on my cart like it's gonna change anything. v_v

...now the cart is empty and the product ID is not found. Guess I really can go back to sleep.
    Post edited by seven roses34 on
    11/24/13 - LA, Night 2
    11/23/13 - LA, Night 1
    11/21/13 - San Diego
    10/30/00 - Sacramento
  • Options
    MattCam420MattCam420 Posts: 183
    Well this went exactly as I expected it to go...Added it to cart several times, had it in cart, could never checkout. What a mess. Congrats to those that did get one, I hope you get something cool. Just re-release all the albums on vinyl already! As you can see they are in demand....geez.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    That was frustrating. I got my credit card details in three times but each the time i went to process it was timed out and now it is sold out. Oh well an eventful, albeit frustrating end to a Saturday here in Oz.
    Duckyhoward
    "so this is what it's like to be an adult,
    if he only knew now what he knew then..."

Adelaide '98, Paris '06, Berne '06, London '07,
    New York II '08, Adelaide '09, Melbourne '09,
    Adelaide BDO '14
    Ed @ Adelaide March 27,2011.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    It's expected bc it is the 10c, but it's pathetic. What a terribly ran organization.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Some people on FB say keep trying...if it's in your cart, it's still there apparently.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    worst RSD ever
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    bazzer said:

People who think their CCs have been charged, is it a charge or just a pre-auth. Probably no way to tell until the charge sticks or drops off.

For example, I have two charges showing as pending on my card but only one entry in my order history. So, for sure, one of those will drop off. I sure hope I get something decent for my NZD$100! Benny would be nice!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977

It's expected bc it is the 10c, but it's pathetic. What a terribly ran organization.

"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Did someone sabotage the servers again? LOL!!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    why you don't F5'ing??
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    SmixSmix Posts: 1
    Just a poor showing by the tenclub on this sale as a lot of people (including myself) got screwed over by a terrible server and poor organization.
    I really am loosing confidence after this farce and the last vault release problems.
  • Options
    cbuckleycbuckley Posts: 26
    What an absolute disaster! I've been in 10C long enough to have a member number 197### and have been wrestling with my computer since 9:00 AM CDT. Absolutely insane. Who was actually successful at getting one of these packages? How can you even tell?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    How can they not just have a system where if they have 1000 of these, once 1000 have been added to carts, thats it and nobody else can add it to their cart and have to deal with the frustration. Once it is in a cart, it should be taken out of inventory...not that difficult. If someone fails to complete the sale, then it goes back into inventory.

Letting 5,000 people add something you have 1,000 of to their carts makes for very unhappy customers (80% at least).
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    bazzer said:

People who think their CCs have been charged, is it a charge or just a pre-auth. Probably no way to tell until the charge sticks or drops off.

Mine was definitely charged. Nothing in my order history on this site, but I did get an email with a confirmation order #.

I got the white screen after I hit confirm order, and then nothing.

Not sure wtf this means but I honestly am not going to expect shit, and expect my charged card to have the funds added back.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited April 2015
    CJPJ said:

Credit card was charged but it's not in my order history and no email yet. Anyone have this happen?

Yep, no confirmation email or anything in my order history here but pending on my CC so, hopefully it went through. It's now 2:45am here. I'm goin back to bed! Night all!! :wave:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    morello said:

RKCNDY said:

i eneterd my CC info, then got a white screen...nothing in order history...no confirmation email...yet...*pleaseshowuppleaseshowuppleaseshowuppleaseshowup*

+1 x1000!!!!
    Same here too!!! :cry:
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060

Some people on FB say keep trying...if it's in your cart, it's still there apparently.

this is what happened to me. i kind lost track of time and was walking my dog. added it to my cart around 7:15 on my phone but couldn't check out.

came in the house and got on laptop, was in my cart and i was able to check out easily at 7:30.

"If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    jordn6971 said:

I got 2 by accident using firefox. I'm sure others did as well so more should be released. In the confirmation email i have an order number

I wasn't sure at first that my order happened because of the white screen so I tried again in another window and it gave me "you have already purchased a similar item" notice.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017

mace1229 said:

So do the rest of us get a free year of membership for our troubles? Just spent 45 minutes with the item in my cart, was getting booted every time I was in the shipping page, and now it says it is out of stock, but still have 1 in my cart and won't let me proceed anymore

You're joking right? You think you're owed something for going through the same experience everyone else did?
    Yes I was joking. Of course I don't expect anyone to get something for free. Was just pointing out how the lack of a proper process doesn't just not allow members to purchase items, but wastes an hour of everyone's time. I would have given up an hour ago if there was a proper system and knew it was sold out in 2 minutes. And I would have been bummed for about the next 5 minutes, and gotten over it.
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,463
    I demand a RSD re issue. Hahaha!
  • Options
    TenVsRhysTenVsRhys Posts: 47
    ric5395 said:

This is ridiculous. I was on at 10:00 had it in the cart and just got "white screened" repeatedly until they were all sold out. This is complete shit, regardless of how many times I told it the address it kept kicking me out until the time I finally got thru they were sold out.

Exactly the same here. This shit was excruciating. Very disappointing 10C.
    TenVsRhys
    1995 - Sydney Mar 10th, Melbourne Mar 18th, Brisbane Mar 21st and 22nd
    1998 - Melbourne Mar 3rd, Brisbane Mar 14th and 15th
    2000 - London May 29th and 30th
    2009 - Sydney Nov 22nd
    2011 - EV Brisbane Mar 12th, Sydney Mar 18th and Mar 19th
    2014 - Gold Coast Jan 19th, EV Sydney Feb 11th, 12th and 13th
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale Apr 8th, Miami Apr 9th
    2017 - EV London Jun 6th and 7th
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    fuckit...I'm gonna go buy a totally non-official bootleg. & LIKE IT!!!!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,470
  • Options
    CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    At least I got Dick!!!! Citizen Dick That is.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    morello said:

CJPJ said:

Credit card was charged but it's not in my order history and no email yet. Anyone have this happen?

Yep, no confirmation email or anything in my order history here but pending on my CC so, hopefully it went through. It's now 2:45am here. I'm goin back to bed! Night all!! :wave:
    Congratulations, I hope!! :
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736

did anyone else get thru with no order #? its also not in my order history. I think I'm SOL?

not here... i have an order #

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    spawn492spawn492 Posts: 12
    Same. After getting into cart continue to confirm shipping address was a never ending loop to a blank page that wouldn't load. Checkout broke, still in my cart with quantity not avail message. Sucks!