AHHHHH!!!

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    The bubbles are going the wrong way. :wink:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    edited August 2015
    Hobbes said:

Why are they going the wrong way and how come they are going the wrong way?....

Look very closely at it again and you may figure it out.

Peace

Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This was the Grandma stunt that would not show up on the last page. It was the second stunt where she puts her life in her hands or eyes.....

http://youtu.be/CoT0-mSKEFc

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:

Hobbes said:

Peace

I was being coy (koi) :smile:

He is upside down, walking on a glass ceiling.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Hobbes said:

g under p said:

Hobbes said:

Peace

I was being coy (koi) :smile:

He is upside down, walking on a glass ceiling.
    He is upside down but he's walking on ice. If you look around his feet you can see the trapped bubbles on the ice.

Peace

Ah, right. Ice. That makes more sense. Neat illusion.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Jason P said:

Yikes. I wonder if the guy was okay. He totally ran in the wrong direction, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited August 2015
    g under p said:

This was the Grandma stunt that would not show up on the last page. It was the second stunt where she puts her life in her hands or eyes.....

http://youtu.be/CoT0-mSKEFc

Peace

Crazy!
    AAAHHHHH!!

Post edited by Drowned Out on
    (that's a $1.5m painting he just put his hand thru)
    You would think art exhibits would have better protection against the possibilities of a 15 year old plunging his Doritoe covered fingers through a masterpiece.

Especially in today's era where someone may think it's a good idea to film themselves diving into it in their underwear while screaming "mashed potatoes!!!", just to get some YouTube hits.
    Jason P said:

You would think art exhibits would have better protection against the possibilities of a 15 year old plunging his Doritoe covered fingers through a masterpiece.

Especially in today's era where someone may think it's a good idea to film themselves diving into it in their underwear while screaming "mashed potatoes!!!", just to get some YouTube hits.

I guess special permission was given to allow people closer to this painting than usual so that they could enjoy the art up close. oops. They plan to move the rope once the painting has been restored.
    edited August 2015

(that's a $1.5m painting he just put his hand thru)

:tired_face:
    Dude, you have the best gifs for this thread, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

:rofl: Shit!!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    The bug ones give me the heebie-jeebies!

I'm never taking down a large (by my pansy-ass standards) spider without being armed with Raid or Windex or something like that.
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,513
    life is simpler on this side of the boards. :yin_yang:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Malroth said:

life is simpler on this side of the boards. :yin_yang:

With an avatar like that nothing is simple.
    Some of those people must have been severely injured.
    [thinking: hey, it just a punter] ... AHHHHH!!!

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    What the hell?!
    www.cluthelee.com

PJ_Soul said:

:tired_face:
    Dude, you have the best gifs for this thread, lol.

I don't....the 'front page of the internet' does :wink: