Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• I got notified from the bank today our loan under F Me's name was approved. Start making plans on the new digs. We need to hire a contractor as the next piece of business.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Cool, I order another bush or 12.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Are these more red/fire bushes?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Are these more red/fire bushes?

Yep, big think bushes
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,845

Yep, big think bushes
    I'm not sure there's big thinking going on; or at least if there is, it's only about one current topic.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Yep, big think bushes
    I'm not sure there's big thinking going on; or at least if there is, it's only about one current topic.
    They have a mind of their own, don't they?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• They are a big eye draw as well. Good idea having so many bushes out front. This way the degenerates can find the compound easy. Look for the fire bushes and you are home.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

I got notified from the bank today our loan under F Me's name was approved. Start making plans on the new digs. We need to hire a contractor as the next piece of business.

i like this house... http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4911-NE-Laurelcrest-Ln_Seattle_WA_98105_M22470-43507
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jesus you guys aim low with your house selections huh? Wowzer.
    My signature will get you nothing on either of those places...except laughed out of the bank.
    You can walk to this place from my house, we could be neighbors. (The $52k in properly taxes per year is a bit off-putting though)
    zillow.com/homedetails/46-Manning-Ln-Cherry-Hill-NJ-08003/38234205_zpid/
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • I kind of fibbed on your salary when I made the application to the bank. We are all good. They think you are El Chapo's son living back east to run his distribution for Philly, Boston, NY and DC. No way to verify income and I told them a hit squad would show up if they rejected the loan application. It worked like a charm.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I see. OK, then, I should have unlimited credit.

Jesus you guys aim low with your house selections huh? Wowzer.
    My signature will get you nothing on either of those places...except laughed out of the bank.
    You can walk to this place from my house, we could be neighbors. (The $52k in properly taxes per year is a bit off-putting though)
    zillow.com/homedetails/46-Manning-Ln-Cherry-Hill-NJ-08003/38234205_zpid/

Aim low? How is 13M lower than your paltry 1.6M with a mere $52k in property taxes? I don't think you even really looked at the house I posted...$120k in property taxes.

Sheesh...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I was trying to be more realistic for our group purchase. Your place was in the wrong state and wayyyyyy too much dough. I did look at it though.....ridiculous!
    How about some pancakes this morning? Coffee?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Pancakes are ready!
  • Pancakes are now gone. I'm thinking waffles now. Make this happen please.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Bacon is up but Often is eating most of it and waffles are in the stocked freezer...I do not make fresh waffles.
    I threw my old toaster down for you guys to use. The reason I got a new one is that the handle needs to be held down every other time it is used and this frustrated me to the point of punching the side of it and caving it all in. Still works if you hold it down or get lucky. Enjoy.
    No fresh waffles? The fuck? Frosty makes me fresh waffles, best Christmas gift Santa ever gave her :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Bacon is up but Often is eating most of it and waffles are in the stocked freezer...I do not make fresh waffles.
    I threw my old toaster down for you guys to use. The reason I got a new one is that the handle needs to be held down every other time it is used and this frustrated me to the point of punching the side of it and caving it all in. Still works if you hold it down or get lucky. Enjoy.

If I'm going to get lucky I don't want it to be with a toaster.
    frozen waffles make me sad.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

frozen waffles make me sad.

Yeah, really kind of fucked up he won't take an extra step or two
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Bacon is up but Often is eating most of it and waffles are in the stocked freezer...I do not make fresh waffles.

:lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • I'm thinking we hire a cook tomorrow. I created an LLC under F Me's name we can employ them under. I already hired a masseuse from Craigslist that says she loves doing 'full body' massages as an employee of that LLC.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    SD48277 said:

:lol:
    Although if we are talking kitchen ware we are back to pansexual.
    F'Me, stock the fridge
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Don't worry, I gave the chef a corporate card under our new company under F Me's name. I am tired of frozen waffles and pizza. From now on we eat like kings and queens. Brunch will be served sharp at 11am everyday. Lunch will be at 2 with dinner at 8. I had to fly this chef in from Milan and was told he will wow us with his food.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    F Me, on your way home, would you be a sweetie and stop off in NH to stock up on booze? Please and thank you.
    ELITIST FUK
    You people are up by 11:00? You must be the folk drawing on me
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Wait...hold on there. Brunch at 11, lunch at 2 and dinner at 8? Too much time between lunch and dinner...unless its siesta time. Ifvthats the case, I want a hammock and endless drinks with those little umbrellas in them.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Don't worry RK. hor d'oeuvres are served at 5pm during cocktail hour. I know we have cocktails all day but I had to lie to get the chef to agree to come so from now on we have cocktail hour.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle