Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Water is cheap, power is expensive. I have the heater on this week and it should be the last weekend for the pool this season. I am going to Louisiana next weekend so that puts us at Halloween and nothing says heating bill like trying to heat your pool at the end of October.

Water is nice and clear -- a few leaves in it but that is to be expected.

We need to mix something into the shit pit to improve the smell.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • We will heat your pool F Me. Gas and lots of boning in the pool will keep it usable until first snow. I'm showing Tommy more home improvements videos. This time how to build a spa. We are putting it in the basement. You're welcome.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

We need to mix something into the shit pit to improve the smell.

I hear Drakkar Noir overrides any smell...
    ELITIST FUK
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    ...as does Axe body spray.
  • touche
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    When we're done with the spa in the basement, can we get to work on the spray on tanning booth? We are in Jersey, after all.
  • I am a white ass sonbitch, need one of those!
  • I feel like if we are doing Jersey we also need Tommy to build a gym in the basement. Mrs F Me is already doing everyone's laundry (the smell gets so bad she has no choice) so we would have GTL covered.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • GTL
    The daily life of a true asian. Increasing hand eye coordination and brain power.
    GTL --> Gaming. Table Tennis. Library.
    by lilaznman17 August 04, 2010
  • Woohoo a Halloween pool party. What's the dress? Come as your favorite water character?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

Woohoo a Halloween pool party. What's the dress? Come as your favorite water character?

So how do you dress like a Pacific Current ND?

We will heat your pool F Me. Gas and lots of boning in the pool will keep it usable until first snow. I'm showing Tommy more home improvements videos. This time how to build a spa. We are putting it in the basement. You're welcome.

I'm going to need you to stop soiling my profession with your amateurish construction techniques.
    If you were a pro you would fill the spa with jello and hungry current.cmon your better than that.
  • I didn't say what we were filling ti with. I just said Tommy will construct it for us. I figured if you could build one so could a 1 year old. I like the jello idea. Current was a given.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rr165892 said:

We will heat your pool F Me. Gas and lots of boning in the pool will keep it usable until first snow. I'm showing Tommy more home improvements videos. This time how to build a spa. We are putting it in the basement. You're welcome.

I'm going to need you to stop soiling my profession with your amateurish construction techniques.
    If you were a pro you would fill the spa with jello and hungry current.cmon your better than that.
    what do you think I put in the pool to turn it brown? 'somebody' wanted a rainbow of colors, so they just dumped in a bunch of random colors instead of choosing just one flavor.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

what do you think I put in the pool to turn it brown? 'somebody' wanted a rainbow of colors, so they just dumped in a bunch of random colors instead of choosing just one flavor.
    Food grade dye
    Or led color changing lights-Pentair Globrite is a great brand
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited October 2015
    Heyheyhey, there is absolutely no selling of pools or pool related accessories in here. That that responsible talk elsewhere.
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    rr165892 said:

I read that as "...Pentair Globrite is a great band." I thought you were bringing in some cover band 80s awesomeness to play during our residency.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

rr165892 said:

I read that as "...Pentair Globrite is a great band." I thought you were bringing in some cover band 80s awesomeness to play during our residency.
    I read 'globe rite', so I'm imadinibg color changing balls...Big color changing balls.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Do you have an au pair F'Me?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • rr165892 said:

I have one of those lights and the fucking thing stopped working. Bummed. Now it is just regular light and before I could toggle the switch and it would go all sorts of cool colors. great for drunken dipping.
  • Do you have an au pair F'Me?

No, only guy with kids on my block who doesn't. Wife is interviewing and doing background checks right now on some help but it will be temp. She asked about an au pair and I laughed at her.
    Sorry Empty, no 19 year old for you to hit on.

Do you have an au pair F'Me?

No, only guy with kids on my block who doesn't. Wife is interviewing and doing background checks right now on some help but it will be temp. She asked about an au pair and I laughed at her.
    Sorry Empty, no 19 year old for you to hit on.
    So you'll have one by April? Cool...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Empty, if she is hot I will fight you for her. I promise to not kick your ass too bad.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

rr165892 said:

I have one of those lights and the fucking thing stopped working. Bummed. Now it is just regular light and before I could toggle the switch and it would go all sorts of cool colors. great for drunken dipping.
    and F Me proves once again he is a baller...

- Christopher McCandless
  • No, it would be temp.
    And I was insistent upon a woman.
  • F Me's wife is going to hire some fugly british chick with fucked up teeth. No way she lets him get a hot nanny.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Get a hottie F'Me. I'll help interview. I have kids, I know what's needed to be done to ensure Tommy is brought up correctly.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• She has a Brazilian as the lead horse right now. I made a crack about those ladies being the hottest in the world on average and she flipped me off.
    If they get an au pair, they must also get a hot pool/cabana boy. It's only fair.
    ELITIST FUK