Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

I heard on the radio that studies have shown that if you drink pear juice before a night of heavy drinking, then your hang-over is supposed to be greatly diminished... only problem is where to find pear juice??? and apparently it's supposed to be Asian pears.

You can also find it in the baby department. That's the only place I could find it for my kiddo. Um, warning-- it could leave you intestinally cleansed. :fearful: Don't drink too much. It's kind of why they sell it for kids.

You know, another way to keep your kids from getting a hangover is to not provide them with booze in the first place. Alternately, you're doing a great job of raising the next generation of degenerates.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

I heard on the radio that studies have shown that if you drink pear juice before a night of heavy drinking, then your hang-over is supposed to be greatly diminished... only problem is where to find pear juice??? and apparently it's supposed to be Asian pears.

You can also find it in the baby department. That's the only place I could find it for my kiddo. Um, warning-- it could leave you intestinally cleansed. :fearful: Don't drink too much. It's kind of why they sell it for kids.

You know, another way to keep your kids from getting a hangover is to not provide them with booze in the first place. Alternately, you're doing a great job of raising the next generation of degenerates.
    :rofl:

and thanks Amy, that might make it a little easier to find at the local grocery store....
    had to go to a specialty shop to get it yesterday. never thought to check the baby aisle.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

deadendp said:

lolobugg said:

We believe in not sheltering our daughter from the world, but to have her learn from it. :rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I've attached one of these off the tree in F'Mes back yard.

Public Fleshlight At Burning Man Seems Like A Good Idea - http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/public-fleshlight-at-burning-man-seems-like-a-good-idea/ via @barstoolsports
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • I would rather get an STI from some skank than f that thing. I will let you have fun with it.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Oops. So that thing is outside, tied to a tree and not inside, in a kitchen drawer?
    Hobbes said:

Oops. So that thing is outside, tied to a tree and not inside, in a kitchen drawer?

:lol:

Oops
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Hobbes said:

That just sounds potentially really ouchie.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Public Fleshlight At Burning Man Seems Like A Good Idea - http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/public-fleshlight-at-burning-man-seems-like-a-good-idea/ via @barstoolsports

why on earth would you need to 'lube it up'? if others have already made use of it, the need for lube is null and void.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

why on earth would you need to 'lube it up'? if others have already made use of it, the need for lube is null and void.
    And I just threw up.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Stuff dries up and gets crusty over time. We'd have to run a train on that thing to keep....and I just threw up too
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Stuff dries up and gets crusty over time. We'd have to run a train on that thing to keep....and I just threw up too

You were the sick fucker who posted it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :sick:
    ELITIST FUK
    ^^^ :rofl:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Empty does like to lick it before he sticks it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • That's nasty.

That's nasty.

Not too many things aren't in this thread
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

:fearful: + :sick:
  • See Empty you put out one communal fleshlight and it pretty much shuts the party down. Geez man when will you learn.

See Empty you put out one communal fleshlight and it pretty much shuts the party down. Geez man when will you learn.

:i_dunno:

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I am in CA from Monday-Sun of the week upcoming, are you sobs still abusing my hospitality? :bee:
    Wife and kids will be here but I have a lovely 6 day work roadie.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Did you not hear th news? We are here till the Philly date in November. Fasten your seatbelt is gonna be a long and bumpy ride.

• Ha! Shit, I am out of town almost as much as in town over that period.
    A few weeks in CA, time up in NYC, and a tbd fishing trip (TX or LA) the week prior to the concert.
    Guess Tommy is going to learn lots of wild things.
    Start counting his sippy cups. Something tells me that RK is going to drop and lose hers because she got the one without the handle. SD will say fuck it when she thought a flask would be enough, give up and just drink straight from the bottle. ND will snitch the little sippy cups because though they are bigger than a standard shot, they can't be that much bigger-- right?
  • Did you not hear th news? We are here till the Philly date in November. Fasten your seatbelt is gonna be a long and bumpy ride.

I can't understand you. Please type in americanish with americanish fonts.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • The fonts are selected for us by americans so I can't do anything about that. As for americanish, even drunk I don't know if I could pull that off.

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Ha! Shit, I am out of town almost as much as in town over that period.
    A few weeks in CA, time up in NYC, and a tbd fishing trip (TX or LA) the week prior to the concert.
    Guess Tommy is going to learn lots of wild things.

He's going to learn how to make excellent cocktails. You really should be thanking us...we are teaching him a trade.
    ELITIST FUK
  • My wife will kill me, lol. (I told her I was going to start him on beer soon, and she didn't think that was funny)
  • Rookie mistake. You should have said root beer. A not your fathers one of course.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    S e there pumpkin seeds anywhere? I have a craving for pumpkin seeds...

- Christopher McCandless